Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
No, men cannot be penetrated because only the PC can penetrate and the only man in the game is the PC unless you use Kplug, which allows background "buddy" characters to join in with a second girl completely separate from you in H scenes. You can join two girls who are in the middle of lesbian H, provided you successfully get close enough, by peeping and then pressing the blue icon in the bottom left. This requires they are both lovers and at least experienced if I remember correctly and it starts a threesome. This is the only way to start a threesome without the Kplug mod, which allows for girls who are in the room when you start H to automatically join as background characters that can engage in lesbian H with other background girls, can be swapped with the girl you started H with, and this is where the buddies can be summoned with the invitation menu for vanilla sex in the background. You can also do the same, hitting the blue button, for a masturbating girl if you can reach her before she finishes or discovers you are there and runs if she isn't in the horny state. Because Lesbian H is the one time where the girls will not start if they are not alone in the room and will run regardless of horny state, the only way to get the background girls or buddies is to use the invitation menu. The same applies if no other girl is in the room except the girl you start H with. As for futa, you can fuck them like any other girl as long as they are a girl character card with a penis applied. Yes, you can attach a penis using the maker regardless of whether you are in the male maker or not. Yes, futas based on female cards CAN get pregnant, however, it may not look right as the penis may clip into the belly once it gets big enough. Also, males have zero personality customization because they were never meant to be computer controlled. Females can lead in some positions that can be considered dominant for the person being penetrated, such as cowgirl. There will be a button above the box in the bottom right during H that specifically says girl leads and this will have them controlling when they start, whether they use the alternate mode in the current position, how fast they go, and I think they can switch positions as long as it is in the same category. Actually, you are incorrect about having two futas going at it, though only one will be able to impregnate. To do this, create a girl card you wish to make a futa capable of penetrating, then drag the card from the folder onto the game window while you have the male maker open. It will copy the girl into the maker, where you can save the character as a male card and play as them. This can also be done by placing ANY card in a folder marked kfuta if you have the Kplug mod and then pressing F in game to turn on futa mode. Oh, and the invitation menu in Kplug is opened with the I key. In the final period of each day or on Saturdays, you can also use the invitation menu to invite other girls during H. This is useful when you want a second girl to join in, but none were in the room when you started, and can also be used to invite girls that aren't registered in the class roster. The girls that are invited this way, like buddies, are background only except if you drag and drop them onto the green attach points. You can move the girl by holding ctrl and can see the attach points by holding shift, I believe. They will otherwise remain in the background and join with any other background girl or buddy in range once you get started with the girl you started with. Buddies are not only guys, either. You can have futa buddies, which can penetrate as they are guy cards, just not the PC or the girl you started H with since they are background only.
Lot of great information there but when looking around I didn't see a kfuta folder, is this one you make and just press F to enable it, or would I happen to be missing said mod?

Can someone tell me what to do with the splitted parts?
Once you have all of them downloaded, highlight them all then right click and open in 7-Zip, it'll basically put all the parts into one nice zip file which you can extract afterwards (just remember to delete stuff after you make the zip/extract, unless you want an extra 40 gigs of it saved as backup)

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Lot of great information there but when looking around I didn't see a kfuta folder, is this one you make and just press F to enable it, or would I happen to be missing said mod?

Once you have all of them downloaded, highlight them all then right click and open in 7-Zip, it'll basically put all the parts into one nice zip file which you can extract afterwards (just remember to delete stuff after you make the zip/extract, unless you want an extra 40 gigs of it saved as backup)
You have to create it since it is a mod feature, same place as the male and female folders. You should also create a kwhore folder for use with inviting girls from the invitation menu and a kbuddy folder for use with inviting buddies. There is a setting in the Kplug settings menu to search male and female folders for the invitation menu, but actually having a kwhore and kbuddy folder might still be required for the invitation menu to work at all. I don't know, I've never tried to use the invitation menu without those folders where they belong, creating the folders was the second thing I did out of three steps, the first being to apply the mod files and the third being to test it. Also, if you are running RX3, the mod is in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder still and needs to be copied into the root. Copy the folders that match ones found in root (EX: BepInEx or abdata) and the scripts folder goes inside BepInEx as well.

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
You have to create it since it is a mod feature, same place as the male and female folders. You should also create a kwhore folder for use with inviting girls from the invitation menu and a kbuddy folder for use with inviting buddies.
Just looked into the mod and I see that it's one of the optional ones as it does a bunch but also clashes with a bunch as well. Currently copying the whole install and making a Kplug specific version, but as a general question what are people's preferences with the kPlug mod compared to without/base mods?

gigglesmead

Jun 1, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem with downloading the 4th split file but none of the others? All except 4 is giving me trouble

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just looked into the mod and I see that it's one of the optional ones as it does a bunch but also clashes with a bunch as well. Currently copying the whole install and making a Kplug specific version, but as a general question what are people's preferences with the kPlug mod compared to without/base mods?
I'm not sure about other people, but I tend to just install it as is and it works for me. Most of the mods that clashed have been removed because their features were added to Kplug or another mod. An example of this is the JannieReplacer mod, which replaces the default janitor character in Darkness H scenes. It clashed severely with Kplug from what I heard, but the Janitor replacement ability was added to a different mod, so there was no more need for JannieReplacer. I think it was Kplug, not sure. Also, beware of one that is not listed as a conflict, HCharacterAdjustment. All you have to do to fix that one is assign different hotkeys than the defaults, the conflict is that it shares default hotkeys with several features of Kplug, such as undressing. Every time you use the undress hotkey for Kplug without changing the assignment that same key is on in HCharacterAdjustment, it shifts the girl left. In order to undress using Kplug, you have to be looking at a general area like the hips, but it will shift the girl so far left that you are no longer counted as looking at the undress spot by the time she's down to her underwear.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Did you make an empty classroom with no added custom characters? Perhaps one of your characters is breaking the game when loading the classroom. Also try making a new generic male while you are at it when making a new game. I saw reports of some custom males breaking the game too.
Test 1: Generic starter male with 1 un-edited classmate that came with the base game - Worked!
Test 2:
Generic starter male with classroom of original edited characters, special characters unchanged - Worked!
Test 3:
Generic starter male with classroom of original edited characters, special characters also edited - Worked!

With this, I know none of the custom classmates are having any issues (aside from one of them missing the back of their head during free roam... This persisted in both tests, however when talking to them, it re-appeared, and it's also always shown up correctly during Free-H. I'll play around with this one later).

Test 4: Custom male with 1 un-edited classmate that came with the base game - Failed!
Test 5 (originally tried):
Custom male with classroom of original edited characters, special characters also edited - Failed!

With this, I know that the custom male MC is most likely the root of the issue. I gave him a custom accessory, so I'll try to remove that and give it one more go.

Test 6: Custom male (no accessories) with original custom edited classroom characters - Worked!

Conclusion:
Koikat really fuckin hates sunglasses I guess??? Anyways, many many Many thanks for the suggestions! I'm now able to play (almost) exactly as I wanted to! I also tested saving and loading saves, also worked perfectly. You da man! (y)

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug isn't not only about new sex animation, the mod self offer some options, example x-ray, having more partner in h-scene, create a mixed orgy, change the girl trait, date a teacher, having a 3p with out unlock nothing ect...

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Think I'll hold off on kPlug, after messing with it some more in the Free H mode (I know, all the 'good parts' are in the story mode), I personally found the first person PoV thing to be super freaky as a default (doesn't help that my keyboard wasn't working leading to nightmarish looking scenes when I couldn't leave first person) and my whole fetish dump on the previous page kinda fits (the buddy system and watching others), but it also doesn't because as far as I can tell there is no way to swap and have take the main girl's place directly so there's no way to interact with the player body. Plus the manual says that it clashes with a plugin that enables the preg content probably so... I'll be "normal" and just enjoy it like a normal person... who plays a young boy in a school full of girls and plans to do them all.

I'm not bashing kPlug and I saw that there were a lot of cool options for stuff like orgies, but for it to fit my previous criteria it takes way too much work to do and it doesn't hit the right benefit for me personally.

*Since we're all talking here, I just found out the hard way that clicking on the Backpack will turn the character into... a smaller version of themselves... but doing it while editing them can have consequences (besides the "FBI OPEN UP" clip). Accidentally saved over the nurse and now she's a perma-loli, which... isn't exactly a bad thing, but it is good to know that it's an option and can mess things up... copying over the older nurse and putting it in a safe spot just in case I ever get degenerate enough to consider a playthrough with everyone being small.

*second edit: er... where are the models of the scenario characters even saved? Hoping that I can undo the effect without having to copy over all the stuff again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Think I'll hold off on kPlug, after messing with it some more in the Free H mode (I know, all the 'good parts' are in the story mode), I personally found the first person PoV thing to be super freaky as a default (doesn't help that my keyboard wasn't working leading to nightmarish looking scenes when I couldn't leave first person) and my whole fetish dump on the previous page kinda fits (the buddy system and watching others), but it also doesn't because as far as I can tell there is no way to swap and have take the main girl's place directly so there's no way to interact with the player body. Plus the manual says that it clashes with a plugin that enables the preg content probably so... I'll be "normal" and just enjoy it like a normal person... who plays a young boy in a school full of girls and plans to do them all.

I'm not bashing kPlug and I saw that there were a lot of cool options for stuff like orgies, but for it to fit my previous criteria it takes way too much work to do and it doesn't hit the right benefit for me personally.

*Since we're all talking here, I just found out the hard way that clicking on the Backpack will turn the character into... a smaller version of themselves... but doing it while editing them can have consequences (besides the "FBI OPEN UP" clip). Accidentally saved over the nurse and now she's a perma-loli, which... isn't exactly a bad thing, but it is good to know that it's an option and can mess things up... copying over the older nurse and putting it in a safe spot just in case I ever get degenerate enough to consider a playthrough with everyone being small.

*second edit: er... where are the models of the scenario characters even saved? Hoping that I can undo the effect without having to copy over all the stuff again.
If you have patreon version, you can swap the main boy to another boy, you can swap the male pov to female pov, you can kiss the buddy if you have the options actived, i have pregnat plugins and don't crash the game with kplug, the problem is different, but nothing break the gameplay. The buddy can act with other girl, the buddy can change by he self the sex position.
You can even disable the pov from the options.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, I just had something funny happen I didn't even know could. First of all, FINALLY just got a girl to masturbate in a toilet stall, which has never happened in any of my playthroughs, but then I followed her into the shower. When she went into the stall for a normal shower, I followed thinking it would block me from entering the stall because of the animation in progress, but it didn't. The door closed with me in the stall. If anyone else attempts this, be aware that, once the door is closed, you can't get out by walking until her shower is done.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

The default on whether PoV starts on can be turned off in the settings, delete key. The toggle for PoV is numpad 0, I believe. I'm not sure since I no longer have a manual to look in to confirm it. It wasn't included in the archive of the latest version. There is, in fact, a way to swap the main girl. Several actually, including one that starts with a lesbian make out session that goes until they cum before they swap. The guy swapping that Makoto mentioned is new to me since I have only ever done what was in the manual. I have never had a clash with the pregnancy mod despite the warning, but obviously some others have if it's in the compatibility notes. It isn't a conflict with the pregnancy mod itself, but with something else that is necessary to run the pregnancy mod. The backpack is from a different mod, Kplug is being funded through Patreon, so Katarsys can't include that kind of stuff. I'm not sure which mod adds the backpack. I didn't know where that video was supposed to pop up, I'll have to try using the mod elsewhere in the game. The character cards save to the chara folder in the UserData folder.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Okay, I just had something funny happen I didn't even know could. First of all, FINALLY just got a girl to masturbate in a toilet stall, which has never happened in any of my playthroughs, but then I followed her into the shower. When she went into the stall for a normal shower, I followed thinking it would block me from entering the stall because of the animation in progress, but it didn't. The door closed with me in the stall. If anyone else attempts this, be aware that, once the door is closed, you can't get out by walking until her shower is done.
There is also a function in the " cheat tools mod " which allows them to ignore you while you are in the shower-changing & bathrooms then you can join them if no other students around in those rooms and when you combo this with KPlug invite option then the shower & bathroom stalls become very cramped with breasts & booty's every where.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Looks like Honey select is getting a sequel Illusion have posted it's release date for 06/03/2020. It also looks like they have stepped up on the 3-P options - Check out the video at top of the page -

I hope this means down the line that KK also gets a sequel.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
The default on whether PoV starts on can be turned off in the settings, delete key. The toggle for PoV is numpad 0, I believe. I'm not sure since I no longer have a manual to look in to confirm it. It wasn't included in the archive of the latest version. There is, in fact, a way to swap the main girl. Several actually, including one that starts with a lesbian make out session that goes until they cum before they swap. The guy swapping that Makoto mentioned is new to me since I have only ever done what was in the manual. I have never had a clash with the pregnancy mod despite the warning, but obviously some others have if it's in the compatibility notes. It isn't a conflict with the pregnancy mod itself, but with something else that is necessary to run the pregnancy mod. The backpack is from a different mod, Kplug is being funded through Patreon, so Katarsys can't include that kind of stuff. I'm not sure which mod adds the backpack. I didn't know where that video was supposed to pop up, I'll have to try using the mod elsewhere in the game. The character cards save to the chara folder in the UserData folder.
The mod is "FBI Open Up" for obvious reasons, clicking on the backpack in the character edit area will have an exclamation thing happen and then there's a clip of swat people busting down doors (pretty loud and for whatever reason doesn't always happen).

I thought the main characters saved to that folder as well, but after browsing through it, unless I'm missing something, none of the 7 (4 schoolgirls and the 3 adults) are showing up there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is also a function in the " cheat tools mod " which allows them to ignore you while you are in the shower-changing & bathrooms then you can join them if no other students around in those rooms and when you combo this with KPlug invite option then the shower & bathroom stalls become very cramped with breasts & booty's every where.
The ignore function has never worked for me, had to resort to the trap function to be able to enter girls only rooms without them getting mad. Funny thing about that, they do still react in a way. They have a line they say when you talk to them while in a girls only area about how you aren't supposed to be there. It's almost as if the getting mad when they spot you wasn't part of the original design.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The mod is "FBI Open Up" for obvious reasons, clicking on the backpack in the character edit area will have an exclamation thing happen and then there's a clip of swat people busting down doors (pretty loud and for whatever reason doesn't always happen).

I thought the main characters saved to that folder as well, but after browsing through it, unless I'm missing something, none of the 7 (4 schoolgirls and the 3 adults) are showing up there.
Oh, the main characters, I misread that. Those characters don't have cards out in the open, though someone was nice enough to provide them with the community created cards included with RX3. I forgot to mention this in my earlier post talking about Kplug, but there is an option to add them to your room at night through the Kplug stats menu, Y key, then bottom left on any girl's page to invite them.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That function was released some version ago 2.16 or 2.17. Use the same function when you swap the female characters.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes