alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wait, wait, wait they can break up with you ? There a trait with some brains:ROFLMAO:
Yes, they can, but usually only when you have no affection and they are angry. This girl was at full affection and was not angry. I think I hit a bug in a mod that affects their ability to break up, probably Kplug or Cheat Tools since those are the only mods I can think of that do affect their anger or affection.

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, they can, but usually only when you have no affection and they are angry. This girl was at full affection and was not angry. I think I hit a bug in a mod that affects their ability to break up, probably Kplug or Cheat Tools since those are the only mods I can think of that do affect their anger or affection.
Was a joke, to say how stupid the characters in that school are, for fun i try break up with girl with the angry bar set to the max, before i talk to her she was mad so the only thing a can do it's apology or break up, when i select break up she say "Even if I'm angry, this doesn't mean breaking up with me ", some like that. After i break up with her for what reason all conversations reset from 0, as if I had never meet.
Can be a bug from what plugin

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Was a joke, to say how stupid the characters in that school are, for fun i try break up with girl with the angry bar set to the max, before i talk to her she was mad so the only thing a can do it's apology or break up, when i select break up she say "Even if I'm angry, this doesn't mean breaking up with me ", some like that. After i break up with her for what reason all conversations reset from 0, as if I had never meet.
Can be a bug from what plugin
The only two plugins or mods that affect anger and affection, as far as I know, are Kplug and the Cheat Tools trainer mod. I think it might be one of them. At least one of them was updated in RX3, so maybe it was that one, though I did apply Kplug 2.18 instead of the 2.1 that is in the Better Repack [OPTIONAL] Mods folder, so that is also possible. I'll send Katarsys a message just in case. Unfortunately, I don't know which mod dev did Cheat Tools or I would mention it to both.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The only two plugins or mods that affect anger and affection, as far as I know, are Kplug and the Cheat Tools trainer mod. I think it might be one of them. At least one of them was updated in RX3, so maybe it was that one, though I did apply Kplug 2.18 instead of the 2.1 that is in the Better Repack [OPTIONAL] Mods folder, so that is also possible. I'll send Katarsys a message just in case. Unfortunately, I don't know which mod dev did Cheat Tools or I would mention it to both.
What girl trait was ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What girl trait was ?
She has pees often, slutty, friendly, hungry, simple, gloomy, passive, likes cleanliness, and likes girls. All of the girls on this save have these traits and only these traits. This also happens to be my very first, and so far only, custom girl while everyone else in the class is one of the default girls that come with the game.

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
She has pees often, slutty, friendly, hungry, simple, gloomy, passive, likes cleanliness, and likes girls. All of the girls on this save have these traits and only these traits. This also happens to be my very first, and so far only, custom girl while everyone else in the class is one of the default girls that come with the game.
Wow this did make me chuckle I never knew this was possible " What did you do Alex ? lol " What was there Personality you have peeked my interest with this one.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
KK Gauge Slider also let's you do so, which is my favorite because of it's simplicity.
KK Gauge Slider -

Last edited:
Reactions: blargballs and Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wow this did make me chuckle I never knew this was possible " What did you do Alex ? lol " What was there Personality you have peeked my interest with this one.
Ojousama personality, though she was originally one of the DLC personalities until I realized just how bad the dialogue was on the auto translation. You can have every single trait if you want and can even set them from the class menu in your room, though some of them will cancel each other out or will prevent certain actions completely. Also, some of them will drop your success rate on certain actions like a rock. When the description of the trait says it will lower the success rate of H topics, they aren't kidding. I gave all of them the best set up to maintain maximum affection and lewdness at all times and to get the most action out of them. You wouldn't believe the wall of text I get sometimes from the sixth sense feature because so many pairs of girls are doing it somewhere.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
KK Gauge Slider also let's you do so, which is my favorite because of it's simplicity.
KK Gauge Slider -
(Also is crated by the same person who made the Hctrl plugin that I can't ever get to work...)
Yes, but is it built into RX3? If so, it is another possible cause of my problem and I should probably remove it.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
You put the HCtrl inside the BepInEx folder. it will show up only in H-scene.
Okay, I know the problem now, it was a Bepin4 only plugin, so I needed to update it to Bepin5 with the Bepin4patcher. *facepalm* Thanks. Finally.

Reactions: Madkiw

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Have tried moving your entire save folder out of \Koikatsu\UserData\save and seeing if you are able to start a new game? It's possible something corrupted your save. I had this problem when my save file was corrupted by an old defunct plugin which I can't seem to remember the name of at the moment..
Yooo that did the trick!!! Thank you! Must've been something in the save folder messing things up.

One thing I noticed: in my original save folder, there's a file called "global.dat". When I started the new game and the original save folder auto-populated with the necessary files, that file wasn't included. the "game" folder where all the save files go also isn't there, but I didn't save a new file, only checked to see if the game loaded properly (which it did). Does the global.dat file tie into the "game" folder information?

I'm gonna try moving back just the old "game" folder and see if I can regain access to all the old saves. Hopefully those weren't directly corrupted as well!

EDIT!!! I got all the way up to the point in the intro where the MC goes into the class for the first time for an introduction, and during the fade to black transition, the screen stayed black. It wasn't frozen, it just wouldn't load anything past this. The toolbar items still worked, and when I X'd out, the confirmation box still popped up asking to confirm closing the game. GPU usage was still under load during this, even though nothing was happening or showing. Any ideas there? Should I put the old global.dat file back in? Manually add an empty "game" folder?

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So I see this is a really... extensive... thread and I eventually found the RX3 update. I've mostly just been messing around with the free H mode, but I noticed that while the mods do enable futa stuff, scene wise it seems impossible to have two futas going at it while being able to impregnate each other.

Males have basically 0 personality customization (which, fair, but also I feel like there's gotta be an option for female led stuff), but this means that if you turn them into a girl by changing their body there's no preg option stuff (since it's found in the <3 tab with other personality/traits). Men also can't seem to be penetrated from what I've seen so there is no option for a futa made this way to be on the receiving end.

Women can fit the fetish easily enough, but due to being unable to play with the guys like you can the girls there seems to be no way to swap places. Also, aside from changing location, "Lesbian" is basically just a cutscene as you don't take the role of either character and you just watch them (which... might be how it is in the story as well?).

I realize that this goes into "missing the point of the game/be happy with the mods available", but is there any way to do like... any of the options? There's no way to play with the guy, there's no way to participate during the lesbian thing? I definitely realize that adding male pregnancy involves a lot of wonkiness and isn't planned at all for a lot of reasons (don't know if the futa mod is from the same person as the pregnancy mod and it just gets weird), it just seems like a bummer that you can't have two characters who are able to swap places/penetrate each other without doing insanely convoluted stuff like creating both of them as a male/female the hard way.

*also it is as I type this that I realize just how odd I sound, sadly fetishes are fetishes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I see this is a really... extensive... thread and I eventually found the RX3 update. I've mostly just been messing around with the free H mode, but I noticed that while the mods do enable futa stuff, scene wise it seems impossible to have two futas going at it while being able to impregnate each other.

Males have basically 0 personality customization (which, fair, but also I feel like there's gotta be an option for female led stuff), but this means that if you turn them into a girl by changing their body there's no preg option stuff (since it's found in the <3 tab with other personality/traits). Men also can't seem to be penetrated from what I've seen so there is no option for a futa made this way to be on the receiving end.

Women can fit the fetish easily enough, but due to being unable to play with the guys like you can the girls there seems to be no way to swap places. Also, aside from changing location, "Lesbian" is basically just a cutscene as you don't take the role of either character and you just watch them (which... might be how it is in the story as well?).

I realize that this goes into "missing the point of the game/be happy with the mods available", but is there any way to do like... any of the options? There's no way to play with the guy, there's no way to participate during the lesbian thing? I definitely realize that adding male pregnancy involves a lot of wonkiness and isn't planned at all for a lot of reasons (don't know if the futa mod is from the same person as the pregnancy mod and it just gets weird), it just seems like a bummer that you can't have two characters who are able to swap places/penetrate each other without doing insanely convoluted stuff like creating both of them as a male/female the hard way.

*also it is as I type this that I realize just how odd I sound, sadly fetishes are fetishes
No, men cannot be penetrated because only the PC can penetrate and the only man in the game is the PC unless you use Kplug, which allows background "buddy" characters to join in with a second girl completely separate from you in H scenes. You can join two girls who are in the middle of lesbian H, provided you successfully get close enough, by peeping and then pressing the blue icon in the bottom left. This requires they are both lovers and at least experienced if I remember correctly and it starts a threesome. This is the only way to start a threesome without the Kplug mod, which allows for girls who are in the room when you start H to automatically join as background characters that can engage in lesbian H with other background girls, can be swapped with the girl you started H with, and this is where the buddies can be summoned with the invitation menu for vanilla sex in the background. You can also do the same, hitting the blue button, for a masturbating girl if you can reach her before she finishes or discovers you are there and runs if she isn't in the horny state. Because Lesbian H is the one time where the girls will not start if they are not alone in the room and will run regardless of horny state, the only way to get the background girls or buddies is to use the invitation menu. The same applies if no other girl is in the room except the girl you start H with. As for futa, you can fuck them like any other girl as long as they are a girl character card with a penis applied. Yes, you can attach a penis using the maker regardless of whether you are in the male maker or not. Yes, futas based on female cards CAN get pregnant, however, it may not look right as the penis may clip into the belly once it gets big enough. Also, males have zero personality customization because they were never meant to be computer controlled. Females can lead in some positions that can be considered dominant for the person being penetrated, such as cowgirl. There will be a button above the box in the bottom right during H that specifically says girl leads and this will have them controlling when they start, whether they use the alternate mode in the current position, how fast they go, and I think they can switch positions as long as it is in the same category. Actually, you are incorrect about having two futas going at it, though only one will be able to impregnate. To do this, create a girl card you wish to make a futa capable of penetrating, then drag the card from the folder onto the game window while you have the male maker open. It will copy the girl into the maker, where you can save the character as a male card and play as them. This can also be done by placing ANY card in a folder marked kfuta if you have the Kplug mod and then pressing F in game to turn on futa mode. Oh, and the invitation menu in Kplug is opened with the I key. In the final period of each day or on Saturdays, you can also use the invitation menu to invite other girls during H. This is useful when you want a second girl to join in, but none were in the room when you started, and can also be used to invite girls that aren't registered in the class roster. The girls that are invited this way, like buddies, are background only except if you drag and drop them onto the green attach points. You can move the girl by holding ctrl and can see the attach points by holding shift, I believe. They will otherwise remain in the background and join with any other background girl or buddy in range once you get started with the girl you started with. Buddies are not only guys, either. You can have futa buddies, which can penetrate as they are guy cards, just not the PC or the girl you started H with since they are background only.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Reactions: namprofli3

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I figure out how to use nodes constraints and those are the scene that i add nodes constraints with route setting. i am not good at it.
Someone is enjoying that new Megumin model. :3 I still have no idea what node constraints is good for. I saw the description " allows the user to link objects together that shouldn't be linkable with CTRL+i" but not really sure how I could utilize it tbh.

I got all the way up to the point in the intro where the MC goes into the class for the first time for an introduction, and during the fade to black transition, the screen stayed black. It wasn't frozen, it just wouldn't load anything past this. The toolbar items still worked, and when I X'd out, the confirmation box still popped up asking to confirm closing the game. GPU usage was still under load during this, even though nothing was happening or showing. Any ideas there? Should I put the old global.dat file back in? Manually add an empty "game" folder?
No, you shouldn't have to move anything back, the game makes all new files. I just confirmed that myself. Was able to enter the classroom, walk around, and finish all the first cutscenes up to making a new save.

Did you make an empty classroom with no added custom characters? Perhaps one of your characters is breaking the game when loading the classroom. Also try making a new generic male while you are at it when making a new game. I saw reports of some custom males breaking the game too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrystalStuck

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Someone is enjoying that new Megumin model. :3 I still have no idea what node constraints is good for, to stretch parts further?

No, you shouldn't have to move anything back, the game makes all new files. I just confirmed that myself. Was able to enter the classroom, walk around, and finish all the first cutscenes up to making a new save.

Did you make an empty classroom with no added custom characters? Perhaps one of your characters is breaking the game when loading the classroom. Also try making a new generic male while you are at it when making a new game. I saw reports of some custom males breaking the game too.
node constraints can you create a custom animation only for charastudio.
Can you use gimmick or route, can you even animate fk item. In alternative can you use vnge it is far better.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes