• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Okay, so I upgraded from 9.3r to rx2, then from rx2 to rx3, now everything is in Japanese, and the mods don't work. Gotta code, so anyone know what's going on?

System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: path
at System.IO.Path.InsecureGetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Entrypoint.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Try taking out your old BepinEx folder, old doorstop_config.ini, and old winhttp.dll out files of your game's root folder. Then manually copy the BepinEx folder from the new repack update archive you got, along with the doorstop_config and winhttp files into the game's root folder. Run the registry fixer bat after that and see if it works. I don't use the repacks apart from grabbing sideloader mods, but I assume that would work to solve most problems. If using repacks is your thing it's best to update carefully, make backups, and make sure the updates are compatible from your version.

Reactions: Ric

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
What do you mean? All you do is walk around and look for event icons and talk to the main girls. You can easily find where they are on the map.
I jumped into the campaign via the completed save included in the most recent pack( i think my version is the most recent ). Anyways, walking around, all I could do is talk to girls and skip through the day. Nowhere did I see any event icons. I did find the hearts in some locations that looked like the areas you can select in free-h mode, but he would just sit there and nothing would happen even when the girls were in the area. Also, I have seen other people who have made games with koikatsu doing animations/scene positions that I cannot seem to find. Unless there are some positions/scenes you cant choose in free-h mode, like a nursing handjob and 69ing that I saw in someones koikatu made game, I am wondering how they got/did them.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I jumped into the campaign via the completed save included in the most recent pack( i think my version is the most recent ). Anyways, walking around, all I could do is talk to girls and skip through the day. Nowhere did I see any event icons. I did find the hearts in some locations that looked like the areas you can select in free-h mode, but he would just sit there and nothing would happen even when the girls were in the area. Also, I have seen other people who have made games with koikatsu doing animations/scene positions that I cannot seem to find. Unless there are some positions/scenes you cant choose in free-h mode, like a nursing handjob and 69ing that I saw in someones koikatu made game, I am wondering how they got/did them.
It sounds like you haven't read the basics of managing a game at all. Read at least the wiki on the game (Interactions, H Guide, Events, etc)...

Reactions: Serance

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
It sounds like you haven't read the basics of managing a game at all. Read at least the wiki on the game (Interactions, H Guide, Events, etc)...
This helped me realize that the mod that unlocks the scenes apparently has to be checked from disabled into enabled. That unlocked lots of scenes, but still seem to be missing some. The frequently asked questions and H-guide in that wiki didnt seem to give results. Anywhere im missing? The ones I am missing are the ones i mentioned earlier, the 69 and the nursing handjob

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The things you see in other games are from the studio, a separate program that should have a green or blue icon, I've forgotten which color Koikatsu used. As far as other positions you can't get in free H, I think only the special H positions, which can only be used while a girl is following. As far as starting H, you actually have to talk to the girl for normal H positions and ask to do it. Like I said before, starting H in the special positions requires the girl to be following. A large heart icon will be showing in those areas that have special H positions if a girl is following. The girl also has to follow for Darkness H, third floor, first door on the left with the purple hand icon. Be warned that the Darkness H IS forced and her affection will act like it, meaning you will take a large hit to affection, possibly build some anger, and, worst case, she will break up with you unless you manage to apologize first. The event icon is a speech bubble with a star and the class roster (F4 key) will list the story character involved in that event and her location. Some of the positions you mention are specific to a mod, Kplug. These include 69 and, at least I think, the nursing handjob. The nursing handjob could possibly be a studio only position as well, but 69 is definitely Kplug.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The things you see in other games are from the studio, a separate program that should have a green or blue icon, I've forgotten which color Koikatsu used. As far as other positions you can't get in free H, I think only the special H positions, which can only be used while a girl is following. As far as starting H, you actually have to talk to the girl for normal H positions and ask to do it. Like I said before, starting H in the special positions requires the girl to be following. A large heart icon will be showing in those areas that have special H positions if a girl is following. The girl also has to follow for Darkness H, third floor, first door on the left with the purple hand icon. Be warned that the Darkness H IS forced and her affection will act like it, meaning you will take a large hit to affection, possibly build some anger, and, worst case, she will break up with you unless you manage to apologize first. The event icon is a speech bubble with a star and the class roster (F4 key) will list the story character involved in that event and her location. Some of the positions you mention are specific to a mod, Kplug. These include 69 and, at least I think, the nursing handjob. The nursing handjob could possibly be a studio only position as well, but 69 is definitely Kplug.
Alex has explained this perfectly Ty Alex.
As for the nursing hand-job position I have never seen this in KK or KK-Party not even Kplug as for the the 69 position this was added to - back on 24th Jan 2020 which was for members only & might be released on the next public release to which you would have to discuss this with Katarsys for confirmation.

Reactions: alex2011

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
If you decide to install something - read the description. All mods have a description and a list of functions. The wiki describes a basic game. Everything else is spelled out in the instructions for the mods themselves. Some mods are not compatible with the main game or other mods. Once again, I repeat what is written in this thread. This is a complex constructor game consisting of many components. The user must independently study what he wants to install. If you are interested in specific poses or functions, find the appropriate mod and read how it works. All information is publicly available....
If you are going to spend the time to continuously respond with messages this long basically bashing my question, why not just answer it at that point lmao. I googled it, and looked through the wiki and couldnt find the answers, so I asked here. Why do you have to have a hissy fit over it lmao

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The pack I installed has various mods starting with KK installed already. There is a folder labeled "Kplug v2.1" with it includes a wordpad that says install at your own risk, not tested for this pack. The folder has a winrar folder within it, with the actual mod I would guess. Have you used the RX3 pack with that mod installed, and did u find it to completely destroy everything? If everyone uses it, I would think it should work ok right?

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
So the game is currently unplayable for me. After installing the newest version of the repack, none of the cards are loading in the game and all I get in the character creator is a giant pink box. I know I can run the game, I literally did it last year, so why is it doing this now?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If you are going to spend the time to continuously respond with messages this long basically bashing my question, why not just answer it at that point lmao. I googled it, and looked through the wiki and couldnt find the answers, so I asked here. Why do you have to have a hissy fit over it lmao
Your question originally arose from your inattentive reading. You ask what is written in the instructions. In addition, a description of possible poses and other components has already been written in this thread. Yes, and in my answer to you, there were only repetitions. I really can not waste my time with such answers, but I also do not want to waste time with such questions. Since in this thread everyone decides what to spend his time on, this is not an argument. You also spend your time asking questions instead of carefully reading instructions ...
In addition, I made a detailed description of the repack #5,250 and comparison with other versions. There are also spelled out the features of working with some components. For example kPlug
Apparently you did not read this, otherwise you would not have written:
The pack I installed has various mods starting with KK installed already. There is a folder labeled "Kplug v2.1" with it includes a wordpad that says install at your own risk, not tested for this pack. The folder has a winrar folder within it, with the actual mod I would guess. Have you used the RX3 pack with that mod installed, and did u find it to completely destroy everything? If everyone uses it, I would think it should work ok right?
"Everything else that requires a separate installation, or is located in a folder marked "optional" can cause conflicts and is not recommended for installation. If the user decides to install something on his own, he must also independently study the instructions and understand the possible problems that the user must also solve on his own".
kPlug is part of the repack but it is not installed and is not enabled by default. Accordingly, the poses about which you ask will not work by default.
And if you want poses from kPlug, open the installation instructions and fix possible mod conflicts yourself. About the features of kPlug, there is a detailed instruction and many posts in this thread.

You can keep asking or just read and do ...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So the game is currently unplayable for me. After installing the newest version of the repack, none of the cards are loading in the game and all I get in the character creator is a giant pink box. I know I can run the game, I literally did it last year, so why is it doing this now?
If you mean the cards that you had, then first you need to correctly transfer them. If the cards are made long ago, then they need to be adapted to the new version. (Very old cards require major changes) All this works without problems. Including you can use the old save without losing the gameplay.
If you can’t download cards through the server (through the game itself), download cards manually.
If you did everything right but the problems remained, you need to make sure that the installation is correct and that your computer meets the requirements of the game. The problem may be due to an error during installation or during unpacking.

If there are errors, if the update was carried out through the adapter, it is recommended to download the full version (especially when several recent updates were through the adapter)
According to "There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don’t have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems. "

If you use repack without changes and without adding other mods to it, then everything works fine by default.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes