sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
can you not download new character cards in this version since its ripped? I cant connect to the character uploading section in the game to download new character cards, says access to server failed. on an older version I was able to get into the server, but from what i am reading it seems that other people had this issue a while ago because apparently they only work for people in japan? any help would be appreciated, or where to download character cards so I can just put them in manually

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Lots of outdated (some even were several months behind in versions) plugins in the new RX3 repack. Glad I checked them before I overwrote everything I just manually updated. A few were newer than mine though, so it was a help, thanks!

Also I'm wondering why Essu is credited as making a plugin called Enable Resize, I don't see anything about this person making the Enable Resize plugin, only Deathweasel1337.

CameraTargetFix seems to have been removed in the newest KeelPlugins, I guess it's broken?
The presence or absence of certain components in the repack is made consciously. It is based on the principle of stable operation of all components. If some mod is updated but causes a lot of unwanted problems, it is not included in the repack. Therefore, an updated component is not always better than the old one. In combination with updated components that do not cause conflict, the functionality of the game is enhanced and the presence of non-updated components does not affect this.

It should also be noted that the repack is done taking into account user requests and some components are included, but are not used by default. (Some components are not recommended but they are included). Therefore, the presence of outdated components may be simply due to the desire of users and not affect the game itself.
An example of such a component is the presence in the repack kPlug
At the same time, the ScrewThisNoise writes about kPlug:
"Well, don’t use kPlug, mostly due to how it conflicts with other mods, and related: The creator doesn’t engage much with the modding community… I add it to my pack due to popular request, but I don’t recommend using it for those reasons, and I don’t test it nor use it myself."

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
This has already been written hundreds of times. Online downloads may be unstable, work only at certain times, or may not work at all.
There are tens of thousands of cards that can be downloaded manually at any time. And these cards are no different from the online option.
Is the koikatsu scenes, listed under the "[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) " already included in the " " post 5250? If not, where do I add those files into the RX3 file? Also, is there something like this for Honey select with all the mods already included in a nice little package like this? For someone who is not computer savy, that would be really nice.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is the koikatsu scenes, listed under the "[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) " already included in the " " post 5250? If not, where do I add those files into the RX3 file? Also, is there something like this for Honey select with all the mods already included in a nice little package like this? For someone who is not computer savy, that would be really nice.
Repack rx3 contains some cards but they are few in comparison with Illusion Uploader RIP. Any cards created for Koikatu can be added to the repack.
An example of how to do this manually as well as additional resources for downloading is in this thread. This can also be found at the end of the post with repack rx 3 .
The list of available repacks is also in the post with repack rx 3
HoneySelect (separate topic) https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/
For HoneySelect , there is no repack as such. But there is a repack for HoneySelect Party

[BR] Better Repack R0.5.png

Infos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:

Reactions: FromTheDarkSide

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Repack rx3 contains some cards but they are few in comparison with Illusion Uploader RIP. Any cards created for Koikatu can be added to the repack.
An example of how to do this manually as well as additional resources for downloading is in this thread. This can also be found at the end of the post with repack rx 3 .
The list of available repacks is also in the post with repack rx 3
HoneySelect (separate topic) https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/
For HoneySelect , there is no repack as such. But there is a repack for HoneySelect Party

View attachment 550852
Google Drive
Infos:
Changelog:
So the cards are not, but what about the scenes? I downloaded them and have checked around the different folders I would think they would be, but I dont see anything with the names of the files the scenes are, an example of one would be "koikatu_cs0000001.png". I downloaded them thinking they would be different positions for the free sex mode, but are they even that? Not sure where I would put these in the rx3 folder

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So the cards are not, but what about the scenes? I downloaded them and have checked around the different folders I would think they would be, but I dont see anything with the names of the files the scenes are, an example of one would be "koikatu_cs0000001.png". I downloaded them thinking they would be different positions for the free sex mode, but are they even that? Not sure where I would put these in the rx3 folder
You need to read better instructions. For the main game only character cards are needed. Everything else is used differently.
The scenes are more for CharaStudio. The main folder for user changes is "UserData"
There is also a Studio folder where you can insert poses and scenes.
D:\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX3\UserData\Studio\scene
D:\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX3\UserData\Studio\pose
Additional scenes are opened either with the development of relations gradually or with the use of a mod, unblocking all positions at once. (All positions for the main game are already included in the repack and they do not need to be downloaded. There are separate mods that allow you to get other positions, but they conflict with the base game and must be installed by a knowledgeable user. This is a mod like kPlug . To install it there is a description, but the author of the repack does not recommend installing it ...)
In addition, there are separate pods responsible for positions that are not included in the repack by default.
This is a complex game with many components and if list everything it will take several pages. Better read the instructions and learn about the mods you are interested in.

etc

Reactions: Serance

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
What is Flashbang Z? Haven't heard of it. I think ScrewThisNoise Better Repack is the "better" option though? :]
This is a long story but you have already made the smart choice by choosing ScrewThisNoise repack instead of Flashbangz.
But if you know how to navigate through the different modding community,s then you can also buy direct from Illusion. :) Then you can create your own Re-pack to your own tastes.

Last edited:

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a mod to increase the max student limit from 38? I have a version of the game that allows me to put up to 99 but its very, very outdated. I got a newer version with more mods/dlc but the limit is just 38. How do I increase it? Which file do I need to transfer?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes