Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can someone tell me what your supposed to do after all the girl so remember overseas, and in the club?

I maxed out sex stats on the sexy personality, which gave me 100% on experience, but still at 0% in story and discovery...

Been playing for two in games week, and stil can't bang the special characters...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Can someone tell me what your supposed to do after all the girl so remember overseas, and in the club?

I maxed out sex stats on the sexy personality, which gave me 100% on experience, but still at 0% in story and discovery...

Been playing for two in games week, and stil can't bang the special characters...
On school press F4 and you see a main girl or a teacher, if you see the main girl, talk to her, she had a star icon on mini map.
The discovery, you need talk to a girl and select follow, you need press right mouse to a heart icon inside the school.
for example pool, more experience the girl have and more special position get.

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
I like the game, but I don't like that the logo was changed by the person who repacked it. I've been trying to fix that by extracting the logo from Honey Select and deleting his name from the title screen assets. I don't know how to recompile the assets files though. Asset Studio doesn't seem to have anything for that. I'd appreciate help, but I know it's a lot of trouble over something simple.

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
I couldn't get the copy pasted on the first page to work with translations... Going to attempt the one listed on page 27 or 28 a try;

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I like the game, but I don't like that the logo was changed by the person who repacked it. I've been trying to fix that by extracting the logo from Honey Select and deleting his name from the title screen assets. I don't know how to recompile the assets files though. Asset Studio doesn't seem to have anything for that. I'd appreciate help, but I know it's a lot of trouble over something simple.
Charastudio->system-> logo

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
at the bottom right
Ok, got it, thanks. i wasn't in fullscreen so it was covered. :x
So my version is 4.0 i'm trying to keep every sideloader mods (like accesories etc) up to date, my Bipinex version is 4.1, but some characters that i'm downloading is missing mods. I heard that some versions of the game have problem with properly loading mods? And that koikatsu flash repack (flashbangz) is working flawless, do any of you can recommend that repack?

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
Charastudio->system-> logo
I'm not completely sure what Charastudio is for, but it's not changing what I want it to. The only thing in "sharedassets1.assets" is his logo, not the original illusion one. There's also no clean version of the title screen in "sharedassets8.assets."

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I'm not completely sure what Charastudio is for, but it's not changing what I want it to. The only thing in "sharedassets1.assets" is his logo, not the original illusion one. There's also no clean version of the title screen in "sharedassets8.assets."
Are you use FlashBangZ? i reccomand to you don't use if only need to test the game, if remember well, there some folder don't belong from the game. one is in cmmod if you remove that plugin and folder can be avoid that logo or if you update bipinex to 4.1.

The_Manliest_Fish

Apr 6, 2018
So the english translator just stopped working for me. The stuff it translated before it broke stayed translated. But no new translations

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
Are you use FlashBangZ? i reccomand to you don't use if only need to test the game, if remember well, there some folder don't belong from the game. one is in cmmod if you remove that plugin and folder can be avoid that logo or if you update bipinex to 4.1.
I already systematically removed folders and tried to run the game until the logo didn't show up. Also, I've decompiled the unity assets and found exactly where the altered files are. My only issue is that I don't know how to recompile the assets, or where to download the unaltered asset files. I actually like most of what was in the repack, I just don't like that he put his name on other people's work.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I already systematically removed folders and tried to run the game until the logo didn't show up. Also, I've decompiled the unity assets and found exactly where the altered files are. My only issue is that I don't know how to recompile the assets, or where to download the unaltered asset files. I actually like most of what was in the repack, I just don't like that he put his name on other people's work.
flashbangz have many outdate plugin and mod.
Use torrent download create you own version or my repack, but miss last update autotranslate 2.9.1 and bipinex 4.1.

I will share this my repack version.
This repack include:
Game Version 4.0.
CharaStudio.
All free update and paid DLC 727.
Softmod (with 106 mod inside).
HardMod ( classic mod).
All content HF 1.4 ( i'm just update some plugin)
Save Data ( This is my save data. All route complete, con you fuck all the teacher, there some new sex scene to unlock)
Autotranslation 2.7.0.
GUI Translation v4.0.
BipInEx 4.1.0.50.
Koikatu trainer / debug too 1.3 by marco
Unity Console By TheHologram another cheat tool press CTRL+F7
Uncensored version.
H Sub

Download game

How to use.
Extract the archive file to any part of your PC, open the game folder and click koikatu.exe
Mods:

Chara and scene

PS: About some error missing mod for dress. Some mod are in sideloader for some some reason don't read the coordinate card.
I used MinUnity3D by ezdiy
Benefits of minifying your game

* Save ~5.5GB of disk space
* Loads faster, this is especially noticeable on spinning drive installs
* Less memory usage. Unity caches bundle objects, but in case of lZ4, it keeps the cache in compressed state, uncompressing on demand. This is originally designed for mobile platforms which are short on RAM, but works nice for a memory hungry game like KK.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes