MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
fuck me then, destroyed the game, now I have to re-dl :FeelsBadMan:
so I just place the mod zip files in the mods folder?
Yes and no
If the mod is a RAR at 100% is a hardmod, so you must unzipped the rar in abdata/list/trumb or in bipinex.
if the mod is a ZIP that mean 50% is a softmod.
Open the ZIP if there a manifest.xml file that mean is 100% a softmod.
If is a softmod you must add the file in mods folder with out unzip the zip archive.
If the ZIP file don't have manifest file inside that mean is a hardmod.

Reactions: Rekkoo

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
Yes and no
If the mod is a RAR at 100% is a hardmod, so you must unzipped the rar in abdata/list/trumb or in bipinex.
Open the ZIP if there a manifest.xml file that mean is 100% a softmod.
If is a softmod you must add the file in mods folder with out unzip the zip archive.
thanks,
so. Rar = Hard , Zip w/o manifest = Hard, Zip w/manifest = soft?

Tion

Aug 15, 2017
Isn't a bug... i togle the options show accessory for a better performance.
Press F1 or go in title screen and select options. see the screenshort
Open the ZIP if there a manifest file that mean is 100% a softmod.
Many thanks. Everything works now.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry i remove the wrong cheat tool, i really confuse with tool was.
this the new version just drag the plugin in bipinex

You must remove Unity.Console.BepInEx.dll

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
This repack include:
Game Version 4.0.
CharaStudio.
All free update and paid DLC 727.
Softmod (with 134 mod inside).NEW
HardMod ( classic mod).
All content HF 1.4 ( i'm just update some plugin)
Save Data ( This is my save data. All route complete, con you fuck all the teacher, there some new sex scene to unlock)
Autotranslation 2.9.1.NEW
GUI Translation v4.0.
BipInEx 4.1.NEW
Koikatu trainer / debug too 1.3 by marco
Koikatu Gameplay Mod. NEW
Unity Console By TheHologram another cheat tool press CTRL+F7 Removed this slow down the game
Uncensored version.
H Sub

Download

Torrent download as attached file
How to use.
Extract the archive file to any part of your PC, open the game folder and click koikatu.exe.
PS: If you use bipinex 3.2 you fuck up the game, so i high reccomand don't use 3.2 in this repack!
PS2:
Sorry i remove the wrong cheat tool, i really confuse with tool was.
this the new version just drag the plugin in bipinex

You must remove Unity.Console.BepInEx.dll

I used MinUnity3D by ezdiy
Benefits of minifying your game

* Save ~5.5GB of disk space
* Loads faster, this is especially noticeable on spinning drive installs
* Less memory usage. Unity caches bundle objects, but in case of lZ4, it keeps the cache in compressed state, uncompressing on demand. This is originally designed for mobile platforms which are short on RAM, but works nice for a memory hungry game like KK.
If its not too much trouble. Can you upload just the paid DLC on a separate link ? I already have the game and most of the mods

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Plugins not compatible with the version bipinex in use.
Bipinex updated badly.
ID conflict with the mod.
Some files are missing.
but i just downloaded it off the mega on the 1st post what files could be missing and what you mean by id conflict with mod and bipinex updated badly? honestly i was using this on windows 10 laptop a while ago and it work fine but i go windows 8 desktop nope it just black screen wonder if that has anything to do with it

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
try use the torrend version, don't have mod or translate but you can use if the problem is the game or mod or bipinex.
if work on windows 8 that mean the problem is flashbagz version.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So if you would like to change a character card's gender and know how to use a hex editor:
  • All the character data is stored after the end of the image data.
  • Many of the setting names are in plain English.
  • Profile-type settings are near the end of the data stream.
  1. Search for the text string "sex". (It is not at a fixed offset.)
  2. The byte immediately following "sex" is the gender. Value 00 for male, 01 for female.
  3. (I suspect you will also need to move the character to the appropriate folder, and gendered clothing is coming along for the ride.)
That's it. One byte. Game doesn't do a live read of the files, so if you're already in the character editor screen you will need to back out and reenter to see the change.

(This is as much information as I am going to provide. You're on your own now. Have fun.)

Reactions: Bladoc
Jul 8, 2017
is there a way to transfer clothing sets between characters but keeping their original accessories? my characters go bald because the hair accessories arent linked with the new clothing set

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
Koikatsu version FlashBangZ 2.0 - CharaStudio:
I was able to hide all menu elements using "space key". It was really helpful, because everything has been visible and not covered with any menu elements.
Since version 3.0 including recent update from 27/07/2018 (07/27/2018) whenever I press space key - nothing happens. I tried many key combination, but I'm not able to hide menu elements, as I've done this before.
Could anyone help me please? I really appreciate your help.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Koikatsu version FlashBangZ 2.0 - CharaStudio:
I was able to hide all menu elements using "space key". It was really helpful, because everything has been visible and not covered with any menu elements.
Since version 3.0 including recent update from 27/07/2018 (07/27/2018) whenever I press space key - nothing happens. I tried many key combination, but I'm not able to hide menu elements, as I've done this before.
Could anyone help me please? I really appreciate your help.
the plugin don't work with that version. if remember right the plugin is shortcuts.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes