kingmich

May 21, 2017
try use the torrend version, don't have mod or translate but you can use if the problem is the game or mod or bipinex.
if work on windows 8 that mean the problem is flashbagz version.
after testing some stuff out heres what i found.
who ever said use the MinUnity3D that causes the game mess up in the 1st place i dont know how and i dont know why but it semes like using that ot make files smaller just makes plugins not work maybe i didnt use it right idk

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
after testing some stuff out heres what i found.
who ever said use the MinUnity3D that causes the game mess up in the 1st place i dont know how and i dont know why but it semes like using that ot make files smaller just makes plugins not work maybe i didnt use it right idk
I used minunity3d and work...in theory is harmless that program and minunity3d touch only the unity3d file and not the plugin, just select the abdata folder. i think the game self have problem with old system. who use windows 10 don't have problem like that, for who use windows 7 have some problem to boot....

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I used minunity3d and work...in theory is harmless that program and minunity3d touch only the unity3d file and not the plugin, just select the abdata folder. i think the game self have problem with old system. who use windows 10 don't have problem like that, for who use windows 7 have some problem to boot....
it just crashes my pc if do i select abdata folder tho no clue why

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
the only problem is adjusting the boobs then, making a female/male, reset the female to male skeleton, so sad
If you want to change the entire gender for all cards, there is already a for that on Hongfire. (Individual cards still need to be gender edited.)

Tion

Aug 15, 2017
If I change the room, I have several boxes on the right (Smartphone, House) that I can not click on. Is that not yet implemented or am I stupid again?

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
If you want to change the entire gender for all cards, there is already a for that on Hongfire. (Individual cards still need to be gender edited.)
i have that mod(v1.4), but it don't work, it only worked with game version 1.0

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
I really want to see what is that teaser video for the upcoming DLC on Illusions website. It sucks that they have to block off anyone outside Japan

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
Hm, it is working for me with the latest torrent (v4.0). I'm using Futa X Female.
i found out the mod don't work with the unsencor patch(male) from hf patch, when you turn on the uncensor for male the boobs don't show, when not using the unsencor(male) boobs show fine, and a big pink stick to :D

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I dont understand,is this game translated to english?
Marginally. Most of the text will start as Japanese then pop back a few seconds later as English when the game gets a machine translation back from Google.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes