Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Mega link back up. Torrent is the next best alternative to use

Reactions: kimoo

Loves2smooch

Aug 12, 2017
Trying to install mod for female uncensored mod. After picking a type I like, tried copying abdata folder from mod to one in main game directory, overwrote files. Opened game, went to char maker, new texture doesn't show, still default one. Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Trying to install mod for female uncensored mod. After picking a type I like, tried copying abdata folder from mod to one in main game directory, overwrote files. Opened game, went to char maker, new texture doesn't show, still default one. Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?
If remember right the uncensored mod is a sideloader, so the mod go in main game folder/mods
Example Koikatu\mods. if you don't have mods folder create new one.

D

Deleted member 825223

Hi, I downloaded and the game is in English. Is there a way I can revert it back to Japanese?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Update
Bipinex r5

ui translation 2.3

Full update use only if you use my repack

Loves2smooch

Aug 12, 2017
If remember right the uncensored mod is a sideloader, so the mod go in main game folder/mods
Example Koikatu\mods. if you don't have mods folder create new one.
So I have a mods folder, but I was under the assumption that RAR files were ones that went into either the bepinex folder or main game directory? I went ahead and tried what you said though, took the files for my preferred type (Type 3, darker version) zipped them and dropped them in the mods folder. Nothing changed though. I feel like I must be missing something obvious, this is the only mod i've had trouble with.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I have a mods folder, but I was under the assumption that RAR files were ones that went into either the bepinex folder or main game directory? I went ahead and tried what you said though, took the files for my preferred type (Type 3, darker version) zipped them and dropped them in the mods folder. Nothing changed though. I feel like I must be missing something obvious, this is the only mod i've had trouble with.
RAR is hardmod ho in abdata/trumb/list folder or bipinex if is a plugin. If the mod don't work, the problem is the mod self.
Can i test the mod if give the link.

Nightshroud_000

Apr 7, 2018
This repack include:
Game Version 4.0.
CharaStudio.
All free update and paid DLC 727.
Softmod (with 134 mod inside).NEW
HardMod ( classic mod).
All content HF 1.4 ( i'm just update some plugin)
Save Data ( This is my save data. All route complete, con you fuck all the teacher, there some new sex scene to unlock)
Autotranslation 2.9.1.NEW
GUI Translation v4.0.
BipInEx 4.1.NEW
Koikatu trainer / debug too 1.3 by marco
Koikatu Gameplay Mod. NEW
Unity Console By TheHologram another cheat tool press CTRL+F7 Removed this slow down the game
Uncensored version.
H Sub

Download

Torrent download as attached file
How to use.
Extract the archive file to any part of your PC, open the game folder and click koikatu.exe.
PS: If you use bipinex 3.2 you fuck up the game, so i high reccomand don't use 3.2 in this repack!
PS2:
Sorry i remove the wrong cheat tool, i really confuse with tool was.
this the new version just drag the plugin in bipinex

You must remove Unity.Console.BepInEx.dll

I used MinUnity3D by ezdiy
Benefits of minifying your game

* Save ~5.5GB of disk space
* Loads faster, this is especially noticeable on spinning drive installs
* Less memory usage. Unity caches bundle objects, but in case of lZ4, it keeps the cache in compressed state, uncompressing on demand. This is originally designed for mobile platforms which are short on RAM, but works nice for a memory hungry game like KK.
Could you tell me, why in your repack are many duplicates in mods? Many mods are installed in abdata and by sideloader in one time. Some mods, like Angelic Face & Body aren't working at all ^^"

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Could you tell me, why in your repack are many duplicates in mods? Many mods are installed in abdata and by sideloader in one time. Some mods, like Angelic Face & Body aren't working at all ^^"
I think the mod are yamadamod.
Remove sideloder of yamadamod or remove the hardmod.
Update sideloader from the mega

OR
update the mod from the link of yamada as hardmod, some sideloader are outdate, i will update the game after the coming new update.

Nightshroud_000

Apr 7, 2018
I think the mod are yamadamod.
Remove sideloder of yamadamod or remove the hardmod.
Update sideloader from the mega

OR
update the mod from the link of yamada as hardmod, some sideloader are outdate, i will update the game after the coming new update.
Understood, thanks for the answer. I'll wait for your new repacks ^^

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Update
Bipinex r5

ui translation 2.3

Full update use only if you use my repack
where is your repack

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes