Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Have another issue now, a lot of characters are missing things on their bodies, but when I talk to them those things appear, is there any fix for that?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Have another issue now, a lot of characters are missing things on their bodies, but when I talk to them those things appear, is there any fix for that?
Check hongfire forum for solutions, it's linked in the first page as resources.

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
Ok so here is my problem, I ain't payin Mega for more bandwidth so that leaves the torrent. I grabbed the torrent(even though it claims to have everything) it is all in japanese, there is no mod folder included, and no english launcher. So if anyone would be willing to help a dumbass like me to get the mods folder in the right place and which english patches to grab off of HF(only because there is 40 different ones) it would be very much appreciated!

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Ok so here is my problem, I ain't payin Mega for more bandwidth so that leaves the torrent. I grabbed the torrent(even though it claims to have everything) it is all in japanese, there is no mod folder included, and no english launcher. So if anyone would be willing to help a dumbass like me to get the mods folder in the right place and which english patches to grab off of HF(only because there is 40 different ones) it would be very much appreciated!
Download the nopy link, it has everything and is quite fast

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know of a fix or what could be causing this? I've looked around on Hongfire and got ignored on discord, nothing. :oops:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know of a fix or what could be causing this? I've looked around on Hongfire and got ignored on discord, nothing. :oops:

For sure some mod are not compatible with your game version or you have installed something wrong.
Sorry i don't see any message from you on discord server.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
For sure some mod are not compatible with your game version or you have installed something wrong.
Sorry i don't see any message from you on discord server.
The game version I have is from the nopy link on the first page + the updated BepInEx and newest Patchwork. I could try reinstalling it, but putting all the mods back into apdata will be time consuming :/

erosen

Jun 2, 2017
hi guys :)
noobish question here: I downloaded and fresh-installed the v4 from page 30.
All fine, but compared to my old v3 I have less H options, see the pictures for reference the first one is v4, the second v3. (both images are from the free h-mode)
Do I need to install some mods from the old version?
thx

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
hi guys :)
noobish question here: I downloaded and fresh-installed the v4 from page 30.
All fine, but compared to my old v3 I have less H options, see the pictures for reference the first one is v4, the second v3. (both images are from the free h-mode)
Do I need to install some mods from the old version?
thx

My save data don't have all sex position. If you go in charastudio you see all position.
The game version I have is from the nopy link on the first page + the updated BepInEx and newest Patchwork. I could try reinstalling it, but putting all the mods back into apdata will be time consuming :/
so are use 3.0 i think you have installed some mod incompatible with that version, for example ui translation or HF patch 1.5 break that version.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
My save data don't have all sex position. If you go in charastudio you see all position.

so are use 3.0 i think you have installed some mod incompatible with that version, for example ui translation or HF patch 1.5 break that version.
It was definitely one of those, made another folder and put Patchwork and my user data in it, everything works like a charm! But I didn't realise the first page wasn't updated, so download the 4.0 now! Appreciate the download links, buddy :]

erosen

Jun 2, 2017
thx for the fast reply, and for the upload as well :p
just to understand: I've switched the v4 save folder with my old v3.
All my progress are there, I wonder if I just need to play the game more to unlock more positions, or it is not possible.
I confirm that in charastudio they are all there.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
thx for the fast reply, and for the upload as well :p
just to understand: I've switched the v4 save folder with my old v3.
All my progress are there, I wonder if I just need to play the game more to unlock more positions, or it is not possible.
I confirm that in charastudio they are all there.
Well, you need play the game to unlock the new sex positions.

n3oo

Dec 31, 2017
hey

Overview:
From what I gathered, you're just a lonely boy who gets transfered (by his Aunt because his parents are overseas or something like that) in an All-girls-only school with the purpose of.. get them accustomed to the male race? By creating some sort of Club. Something like that.
(reminds me pretty much of Princess Evangile somehow. Without the club thingy)​

Updated: 29/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (but can be removed with the demosaic patch)
Version: 3.0
Discord server:
Hgames Wiki:
Language: English (machine translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation (version shared by @WannabeDev ):

Change-Log:

Useful resources:

Torrent repack contents:

Download: - -
(thanks to @WannabeDev )
(japanese version however, with no english translation and no mods. Just all the DLC. Need to download the latest update that came out on 29/06/2018 - thanks to @bllahbllub for the game!)

I've also attached a torrent to the thread, for those who can't download from MEGA and such 'cause of the limitations and such. Though you'll have to download all the english thingy and the latest update - and all of the mods of course. So it's the base game technically speaking.

it have pay dlc ?

Aksusa

Jul 16, 2018
Guys, I start the game normally
The preloader loads everything, bit I just get a black screen, I can see the blue cursor tho
Idk what is happening, can someone pls help me?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes