Loves2smooch

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone tell me how I get a girls H experience past "Inexperienced"? I have girls i've H'd over 14 times who have their position % maxed out and it doesn't change, is it tied to something else?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have it installed but it didn't have the character cards.
You need add UserData/chara/female folder from the update in your game UserData/chara/female folder
Can someone tell me how I get a girls H experience past "Inexperienced"? I have girls i've H'd over 14 times who have their position % maxed out and it doesn't change, is it tied to something else?
You need data the girl more time and go home, if you have all 100% that mean the girl is nyphom or a experienced status

Hydrangae

Aug 12, 2017
You need add UserData/chara/female folder from the update in your game UserData/chara/female folder

I know where the character cards go and I have added other user's character cards before but the paid DLC I installed did not have the DLC cards. Just asking for someone to share them so I can add them myself.

Bamboo412

Aug 17, 2018
excuse me how to change koitkasu game 64 bit to 32 bit?

please tell me about thiss
i need some help

thankss

gazzeru

Apr 16, 2018
Hello Makoto i start playing with your repack an is amazing but the story game is in japanese.
Can you please tell me how to put in english, sorry im a newbie

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hello Makoto i start playing with your repack an is amazing but the story game is in japanese.
Can you please tell me how to put in english, sorry im a newbie
Remove bipinex and the folder mods, install HF 1.6 and update bipinex to 5.1. Remember the story mode use auototranslate, some work don't make sense.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
problem

when i open the game i got black screen (but i hear the voice and the music and when moving the mouse i hear icon sound in games)

i downloaded the torrent

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
iam running it on my laptop (low end )
is the game need high requirements ... should i run it on my pc
If you use a intel hd as video i debut you can play at decent fps.
read this link

Reactions: kimoo
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes