Jul 14, 2017
It was definitely one of those, made another folder and put Patchwork and my user data in it, everything works like a charm! But I didn't realise the first page wasn't updated, so download the 4.0 now! Appreciate the download links, buddy :]
noob question here,how exactly do you install patchwork,i assumed the ol copy n paste but I am clearly fucking up

malikoman

Apr 19, 2018
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there are any mods that allow you to have more characters? I don't like the limit of students I can add. It would be cool if you could get more seats for the other classes.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: gizosate

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
weird for some reason i cant Access the server now for characters to download before i was able too what happened?

Dnj

Jul 6, 2017
weird for some reason i cant Access the server now for characters to download before i was able too what happened?
try to erase the cache, close the game and open it again, that's what I did when the same thing happened to me.

Soul111

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Makoto I have a problem : "VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found" . Please help :'(

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
For the past few months I was able to use the character downloader in the game but now everytime I try (last 5 days) I get the words server access failed. Are the servers down or did they IP ban me (I even tried a japan VPN still no luck)?

Dnj

Jul 6, 2017
I saw the patreon page of flashbangz and I noticed that, he released version 4.1 of the game for everyone and version 5 for donors, does anyone know if flashbangz will launch the 4.5 update for free after a while or only for patreons permanently?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I saw the patreon page of flashbangz and I noticed that, he released version 4.1 of the game for everyone and version 5 for donors, does anyone know if flashbangz will launch the 4.5 update for free after a while or only for patreons permanently?
I think you confuse bipinex version for game version.
Last game update is 4.0, last bipinex update is 5.0, bipinex plugin is 4.1.

Ella12

Aug 11, 2018
Does any website has all the paid DLCs for download? PM me in case it's not allowed to post it in the thread.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
here is v4.1
At moment there no game version 4.1. The last game update is the 4.0.
You as many people here confuse bipinex version for game version.
Game version 4.0.
Bipinex 4.1
Bipinex plugin r5

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
For the past few months I was able to use the character downloader in the game but now everytime I try (last 5 days) I get the words server access failed. Are the servers down or did they IP ban me (I even tried a japan VPN still no luck)?
Yup me too , i cant seem to access the server to get more characters.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes