malikoman

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the answers everyone :D Let's just hope some modder is interested in that and it might come out.

gazzeru

Apr 16, 2018
hello everyone
somebody knew how to create or add tattoos, can someone give me a guide or something?
Thanx

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
hello everyone
somebody knew how to create or add tattoos, can someone give me a guide or something?
Thanx
Hardmod or softmod? you must know how to move in sbu3gs 1.12 o later.
The hardmod is very simple to make, softmod it's a little different to made.

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
I need help, i can`t configurate graphics settings. too much Aliasing for me. I don`t know what shadow option is better, force antialiasing in vga? gtx 1070

Zamzam

May 21, 2018
Hello,
I have the same problem than several people previously to set up the english translator.
I kind of sucks regarding manipulating informatic tools so I don't really know how to proceed even after reading quiete of pages before.

I have now downloaded the game via nopy and unzipped it. It runs well but of course in japanese version. I also downloaded the BepisPlugins r5.1 as recommended and still in zip file.

Could you tell me what to do in order to activates the plugin please ? I feel uncomfortable by playing with the files without knowing exactly if I need any other tools to make everything working.
Thanks !

GermanPlasma

Dec 5, 2017
Why do some items don't have a shadow?
On the surface of the Beach (all sand), some items don't draw a shadow on the ground-
The items that don't have a shadow are written in the list in color, either in red or blue

^Locker 5 is the item on the bottom and has a shadow on the beach, but Locker 4 does not (nor does any other item in red)

^The japanese chair 2 in blue also has no shadow on the beach, just like any other item in blue

Seems like for me, items in red and blue have no shadow, or at least some kind of shadow bug, how can I fix this?

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
For anyone that need a clean install.

00 Download Applocale or other similar program for you System. (i have W7)
01 Download the base game (2 Isos + extras)
Ej.
or other page or torrent with base game

02 Download Koikatu 0727 DLC (paid)
(3 personalities and 3 "sexy" swimwears...and full patch up to 07/27)
EJ:

(i prefer anime-sharing because its a ISO file, F95 link named koikatu_seikaku_tsuika (paid dlc july 18) its DL, finally, it`s the same
or torrent [180831][エロゲーム][ILLUSION] コイカツ!-性格追加パック-

03 Download updates in hongfire or in the oficial web from Illusion (VPN required)

search for updates and HF patch and download
(you need 0727 V2 and the new 0831)

Finally Here we are. (english after)

instalar locale emulator

1 montar isos, run in Setup.exe para instalar
starup.exe y poner la 2a (Abrir con app locale)

2 instalar extras del juego base
(abrir archivo filecopy con applocale y poner la ruta (si no la marca por defecto) y apretar lo de la izquierda, cuando termine el de la derecha.
o abrir la carpeta setup y copiar el contenido en el directorio del juego)
(basta con abrir los filecopy con applocale)

3 instalar DLC y updates
Misma forma que lo anterior

++ Con el dlc de pago de 27/07/18 tambien copiar el contenido de la carpeta
en japones (USER DATA- esta adentro) al directorio del juego

4 instalar HF patch (16/06/18 V 1.6 (funciona bien) or (1.7)

(install Locale emulator)
(1 mount Isos, run in Setup.exe and click 2nd (open with app locale) (if a message appear in installation you need to put the other ISO)

2 (install extras from base game)
Open filecopy archive with applocale and put the directory of your game (if no auto recognize) and mark left option, when finish click on right option (exit)
OR open setup file and copy all in game directory (it`s enought open file copy file with applocale)

3 DLC and updates: the same
with paid DLC (27/07/18 DL or 08-31-18 DVD ISO), also copy the files from japanese archive in game directory, open the file and copy USER DATA in you game directory (now you have 4 extra cards and extra items)

4 Install HF patch 16/08/18 V 1.6 or (1.7), 1.6 works fine, 1.7 released today and i don`t know if work fine or not.

then you have installed
- base game (isos)
- Extras of base game (4 clothes)
- 0727 DL or 0831 DVD ISO (the same)
- 0727V2 fix problem from DLC
- 0831 Last updated
- HF patch 1.6 or 1.7 (uncensor, auto translation, fix bugs, etc, etc)

Para los que no hablen Ingles y ponerlo en su idioma
(for not english and select other language)

carpeta juego -entrar a carpeta BepInEX- translation, text- borrar todo
y entrar a auto translator config y cambiarlo de en a es.

Game directory- Enter in BepInEX- translation, text- (erase all)
then enter in auto translator config and change from EN to your language. (ES from spanish in my case)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Y por último algunas configuraciones para mejorar calidad grafica
(and last some grapics setting to fix aliasing)

For NVIDIA graphics do the following:

Make sure that Options->Effects->Anti-Aliasing is set to None.
Open NVIDIA Control Panel
Click Manage 3D settings
Click the tab Program Settings
Click Add and select or browse your koikatu.exe file
Recommended settings for maximum visual effect:
Anisotropic filtering: 16x
Antialiasing - Gamma correction: On
Antialiasing - Mode: Override any application setting
Antialiasing - Setting: 32x
Antialiasing - Transparency: 8x (Supersample)
Texture filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization: Off
Texture filtering - Negative LOD bias: Clamp
Texture filtering - Quality: High quality
Click Apply
Experiment with lower settings if you don't have a recent graphics card or to tweak performance
vs. visuals.

ATi/AMD 3D Settings

For ATi/AMD graphics do the following:

Open AMD Catalyst Control Center
Click Gaming
Click the tab 3D Application Settings
Under Application Settings click Add

Select or browse to Koikatu.exe

Recommended settings for maximum visual effect:
Anti-Aliasing Mode: Override application settings
Anti-Aliasing Samples: 12xEQ
Filter: Edge-detect
Anti-Aliasing Method: Read Note
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: Override application settings
Anisotropic Filtering Level: 8x
Texture Filtering Quality: High Quality
Surface Format Optimization: On

I take from AA2 recomendations and works fine with koikatu, fix a lot the aliasing
and select perfect shadows and disable bloom (sombras perfectas)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
On the surface of the Beach (all sand), some items don't draw a shadow on the ground-
The items that don't have a shadow are written in the list in color, either in red or blue

^Locker 5 is the item on the bottom and has a shadow on the beach, but Locker 4 does not (nor does any other item in red)

^The japanese chair 2 in blue also has no shadow on the beach, just like any other item in blue

Seems like for me, items in red and blue have no shadow, or at least some kind of shadow bug, how can I fix this?
There shadow, but reflect ambient only the item self.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
For anyone that need a clean install.

Thanks for the guidelines for install, but shouldn't the link on the original post be updated at this point ? It was put up in June, and it doesn't even have the dlc that is in the retail game. Let alone the mods people have made.

GermanPlasma

Dec 5, 2017
There shadow, but reflect ambient only the item self.
Yeah after some testing around I saw that too, I also saw that some items draw a shadow on another item, but not the floor

Is this really how it is supposed to be? No way to fix this? :/
Also, are the colors in the text (I added the picture) for dlc items?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah after some testing around I saw that too, I also saw that some items draw a shadow on another item, but not the floor

Is this really how it is supposed to be? No way to fix this? :/
Also, are the colors in the text (I added the picture) for dlc items?
I don't know if is a bug.
About the color, how can you see some item had some special option, some item have FK some bones, some item have change color.
Red and blue color have special options, the white don't have special options.
Code based from honey select neo, can be different for koikatsu/koikatu
If animate
<ID><Category><Name><><patch and name of .unity3d><Asset name><><False><True><True><False><><True>
IF colored
<ID><Category><Name><><patch and name of .unity3d><Asset name><><False><True><False><Mesh1/Mesh2/Mesh3><><True>
Base
<ID><Category><Name><><patch and name of .unity3d><Asset name><><False><True><False><False><><True>

Reactions: GermanPlasma

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
Also the Mega link is broken in the original post. So can someone update that with the dlc added up to this point?

Allen11392

Jan 20, 2018
I have a problem with certain types of personalities mysterious and big sister in specific, whenever I click the go home option the screen goes black and loads forever.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018

Shadows are only visible if you using one of the default maps. If you creating own map, just forget about shadows. I raised this on Hongfire, but no one knows solution for this.
It's from very first released version and not been changed in recent one.

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to progress through a H-Scene? once i start touch them till the climax bar reaches max nothing happens, and nothing progresses. Its not locked since it goes up and down. idk what im doing wrong

Reactions: Cieniu233

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for the upload, NoPy host works fine.

Question: How do you properly install mods for this game?

First I thought that you have to unzip and drop the files manually into the game folder like with Honey Select, but it seems you should leave them zipped in the /Mods folder...? Half the mods from the MEGA collection are in RAR format though.

About the game itself: The description is outdated, the game is already partially translated and modded / patched with the given link.
Well I was trying out HSU a few days ago, then HS, but found that the game fun is already expended after seeing every position once. There is literally nothing to do except starting the sex scenes, and then turning the game into a Barbie Doll simulator like Skyrim where you create new girls, get new outfits and make screenshots with them. Also HS is somewhat complicated with the LRE mods and whatnot, plus the charas and animations sometimes give me uncanny valley vibes. They apparently couldn't decide wether to go for anime- or real graphics.

This game seems different, haven't actually started playing but it looks like a full fledged sandbox/dating sim game. And it skips the uncanny parts because it sticks to pure anime graphics and these look very well done. Animations and poses are much better than HS, and it has a couple of features that you would have wanted in HS as well.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the upload, NoPy host works fine.

Question: How do you properly install mods for this game?

First I thought that you have to unzip and drop the files manually into the game folder like with Honey Select, but it seems you should leave them zipped in the /Mods folder...? Half the mods from the MEGA collection are in RAR format though.

About the game itself: The description is outdated, the game is already partially translated and modded / patched with the given link.
Well I was trying out HSU a few days ago, then HS, but found that the game fun is already expended after seeing every position once. There is literally nothing to do except starting the sex scenes, and then turning the game into a Barbie Doll simulator like Skyrim where you create new girls, get new outfits and make screenshots with them. Also HS is somewhat complicated with the LRE mods and whatnot, plus the charas and animations sometimes give me uncanny valley vibes. They apparently couldn't decide wether to go for anime- or real graphics.

This game seems different, haven't actually started playing but it looks like a full fledged sandbox/dating sim game. And it skips the uncanny parts because it sticks to pure anime graphics and these look very well done. Animations and poses are much better than HS, and it has a couple of features that you would have wanted in HS as well.
If the file is RAR file the mod like in HS so 100% it's hardmod
If the file is ZIP 50% is softmod, if you opne the zip mod and this archive there file manfist.xml tha mean is a softmod so go in mods folder in main game folder.
IF the zip archive don't have the manfist.xml that mean hardmod.

Reactions: kaboomer69

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.
why cant i go past caress with any of the characters? i get there bar to full, but they never orgasm and i end up stuck in the caress sceen with no way out besides exiting the game and losing all my progress.

The only time its gone past then is when i peep on someone in the toilets, but any other caress sceen doesnt orgasm

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes