Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017

Search Koikatu hf patch on this page.
Constantly updated and installs all patches, dlcs, mods, etc needed to play the game.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I name my Release Versions like this. He's actually right.

I don't use the "HF-Patch" but yeah most stuff from there is installed.
talled hf patch.

I already published a new Version of the Re-Pack on Hongfire. You can find it
It is patched in English. Could it be translated into Spanish?

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
I don't know if anyone else is running into this issue, so sorry if this has already been answered. The dialogue text and response option text gets translated to English and then after a few minutes of playtime, it just stops. The only way I can get it to start translating again is by rebooting the game. Can't make any progress when I can't read anything. Anyone know how to fix this? Running the Koikatu.exe file as admin stops the dialogue from translating completely.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if anyone else is running into this issue, so sorry if this has already been answered. The dialogue text and response option text gets translated to English and then after a few minutes of playtime, it just stops. The only way I can get it to start translating again is by rebooting the game. Can't make any progress when I can't read anything. Anyone know how to fix this? Running the Koikatu.exe file as admin stops the dialogue from translating completely.
for me it take a little while for the game to convert the Japanese to English and often times the translations are very off

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I get that problem a lot in character maker as well. I'm not sure what's causes it to happen. Everyone I ask is silent about it too, so it's an enigma. I used to think it was my internet, but it's happening even more now with the newer versions of the game. If anyone knows a solution, please enlighten us!

What about it? If you are asking if such a mod exists, it does! I haven't tried it yet however, so use it at your own risk.
Thanks. Where did you get that mod? because in hongfire I did not find it anywhere. Is there another page?

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
This game looks interesting to me but I have to admit I'm somewhat put off by all the talk about mods and referencing hongfire and such. I've never modded a game before (and I don't speak Japanese) so I am thinking this will be too complex to make it playable.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game looks interesting to me but I have to admit I'm somewhat put off by all the talk about mods and referencing hongfire and such. I've never modded a game before (and I don't speak Japanese) so I am thinking this will be too complex to make it playable.
Except the translation, the mods are actually completely unnecessary. I'd download the repack from page 30 and play that, sounds like it has everything already installed. It isn't complicated at all, though, modded or not.

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone else have an issue where as soon as you enter the classroom to introduce yourself the screen stays black and never transitions to the classroom. BTW I am running in English app local not Japanese.

Nov 24, 2017
You could play this game 100% modless. It's not impossible to eventually memorize the buttons. Mods just add more flavor and inconvenience ya know? Most of the modders are experienced with Skyrim modding and are trying their best to make everything as streamlined as possible too. I heard the HF Patch makers are trying to have it replace outdated mods and other things to prevent future issues.
that worked but I do miss a lot of the mods. Any idea what mod or mods i need to get rid of so I can get past the part I mentioned earlier?

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Except the translation, the mods are actually completely unnecessary. I'd download the repack from page 30 and play that, sounds like it has everything already installed. It isn't complicated at all, though, modded or not.
Thank you. The torrent and the first download link wouldn't work for me. No file seems to be downloading fine. Thank you for the assistance!

On a side note, I had no idea the game is this huge!

Reactions: alex2011

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, attached torrent file for another game repack. Includes almost all mods.
Maybe could be useful for someone who is looking all-in-one game repack.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ITT2QHPBXBH3ANAFBJCA5DU5UHGCJIAA

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
So I started playing (using the download from page 30 as was suggested) and all the longer text sequences seem to be cut off - it's longer than the speech bubbl.. Is there a way to fix that so I can read the whole thing? I tried going into the log but that didn't work either - shows the same thing.

Also is there an instruction manual somewhere? After all the text I was having difficulty figuring out how to play the game. I can't even save.

Also I noticed on my second time through it flashed that the gyaru d2 mod is missing

Edit: OK apparently you can only save at the end of the day when I am back in my room. Check

I love a lot of the way this game is put together but the lack of direction and the poor translations are a huge downer. I still think the positives out weigh the negatives but ... it's close.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Removed the torrent file (for reasons and for the fact that was pretty old) and updated the OP with the latest FlashbangZ repack - which I suppose have everything, since the anon who gave me the link still didn't say anything about what's inside but I guess so.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you. The torrent and the first download link wouldn't work for me. No file seems to be downloading fine. Thank you for the assistance!

On a side note, I had no idea the game is this huge!
Yeah, it is pretty big, takes up about 30gb of my hard drive right now between V2 nd V3 of the Flashbangz repack, the installed version, the installation files, the hf patch, and the repack on page 30, which is what I currently play off of.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes