kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
If the file is RAR file the mod like in HS so 100% it's hardmod
If the file is ZIP 50% is softmod, if you opne the zip mod and this archive there file manfist.xml tha mean is a softmod so go in mods folder in main game folder.
IF the zip archive don't have the manfist.xml that mean hardmod.
Okay thanks.

Now I have played for a little bit, and quickly found why this game is not very popular:

• navigation, interface and controls outside of dialogue and h-scenes are extremely primitive (would have worked better in 2D)
  • daily schedule is poorly done, you can only (and have to) spend your time talking to girls and interacting with objects to make time pass, which is always identical and takes forever without cheats
  • translation is only partial, and looks like it's done with a live translator
  • bugs with white faces on characters
  • males use the female body (so you can only play femboys)
  • uncensored animations don't line up properly
  • sideloader program sometimes runs its slot resolve for 5-10mins (too many cards / mods installed?)

So I guess that similar to HS, it's mainly good for making character cards and doing stuff in the studio. Seems like someone already made a VN with it, too.

FlashBangZ

Apr 24, 2017
At moment there no game version 4.1. The last game update is the 4.0.
You as many people here confuse bipinex version for game version.
Game version 4.0.
Bipinex 4.1
Bipinex plugin r5
I name my Release Versions like this. He's actually right.

I think is already installed hf patch.
I don't use the "HF-Patch" but yeah most stuff from there is installed.
talled hf patch.

mega link doesnt work says file no longer available
I already published a new Version of the Re-Pack on Hongfire. You can find it

Crim

Aug 20, 2017

If anyone could update that repack onto mega that would be great. Websites forcing me to disable extensions just to use them is a big no-go for me.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
If anyone could update that repack onto mega that would be great. Websites forcing me to disable extensions just to use them is a big no-go for me.
na i tried it works fine it shows up as 8.1 gb google file download thing but if u have anti virus software u should be good just make sure u click the right things XD

Isaac_Foster

Sep 12, 2018
Try place the KK_HeadUtl.dll and KK_HeadUlt.ini in your BepInEx ( not in IPA ) and in Koikatsu/Plugins folder. press Numlock 0 in H scene

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
Hey so that version does not have the three new swim suits. Also there may have been more than that in the last official update. Besides that it is pretty good in terms of mods though. Were you going to add those 3 to it sometime?

FlashBangZ

Apr 24, 2017
Hey so that version does not have the three new swim suits. Also there may have been more than that in the last official update. Besides that it is pretty good in terms of mods though. Were you going to add those 3 to it sometime?
I always keep the game updated on my Patreon lol.
And Version before get's released for free.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
I always keep the game updated on my Patreon lol.
And Version before get's released for free.

Ahh okay. So what I'm looking for is in version 4.5 then. I get what's going on now. One question. Do you have the mod that actually does not show the nipples threw clothing? It may have had collision in the title I don't remember exactly. It's going to take me all day to download this now, and I am just curious.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
what is the 3 boxes on the side for when u exit and enter a room and if they do have a purpose how do u use them and is there a way to unlock mouse cause to past time i have to use my touch screen

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018

cs.png

Updated my Chara Studio Translation mod. Please don't use the old one (if you were using mine previously) or it will crash your studio.

Download Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Decryption Key:

!!! IMPORTANT NOTES !!!
>>>> This mod only works with the 'koikatu_02plus_cdp08mp31v2_all' update <<<<
Download game updates here:

☆ This mod REPLACES some existing Character Studio graphics files.

☆ Make backups if you want to revert the changes in the future for any reason.

☆ This is not a >text translation<, this only translates the >images< that had Japanese text.

☆ If you want the Character Studio's text translation, download it here:
(Done by Etheral)

Questions, problems? Let me know!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes