Loves2smooch

Aug 12, 2017
Use a sideloader you need only one of them
So, there must be some file preventing it from changing the texture. I tried one of the sideloaders, no change. Tried removing the demosaic.dll to test and see if it would revert it to being censored, and it still had the same texture (uncensored). I've removed any files from my mods folder that I thought might be an issue for changing the texture, and still stuck on the same one.
This is the texture it seems to be stuck with:

Preview.png

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So are we in the machine translation stage or are things readable as if someone that knows Japanese translated the game? I really hope Fakku picks this up. ( ._.)

Hwanguy

May 23, 2018
i'm getting the black screen on launch too, the vanilla torrent version worked fine but due to lack of guides on moding it and making it english i decided to get the nopy version and now neither work

i've tried all the fixes in this forum and yes i have x64

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So, there must be some file preventing it from changing the texture. I tried one of the sideloaders, no change. Tried removing the demosaic.dll to test and see if it would revert it to being censored, and it still had the same texture (uncensored). I've removed any files from my mods folder that I thought might be an issue for changing the texture, and still stuck on the same one.
This is the texture it seems to be stuck with:

View attachment 138105
It's strange......
Try download the torrent in main post and update the game with last dlc include the paid dlc, download the bipinex from mega, add my mods folder, remove yamada mod in sideloader.
Bipinex

RexlexCM

Jul 6, 2017
Idk why but my game is not working and it stay on black screen like forever. Anybody know why this happened?

Oh wait, nvm I just need to download 7zip and I can now play this game

HennyFapper87

Aug 18, 2018
I've been scouring the deepest recesses of the internet, but it looks like (correct me if I am wrong) that there are no working POV or Futa mods as of v1.5? I've tinkered with the old ones and they're completely broken now as far as I can tell.

Krytiiq

Aug 19, 2018
You said that there is a trainer in the pack but where is it ? I can't find it. And do you know where i can find a save editor too ?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I've been scouring the deepest recesses of the internet, but it looks like (correct me if I am wrong) that there are no working POV or Futa mods as of v1.5? I've tinkered with the old ones and they're completely broken now as far as I can tell.
If you need a pov you need koikplugin, but use this plugin to a different game folder.

You said that there is a trainer in the pack but where is it ? I can't find it. And do you know where i can find a save editor too ?
When you talk to a girl press F12.
If you use save editor you broke the save game. Work only one time the second time the game don't load your save data.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Koikplugin 1.3 prime (patreon version)
Allow you to add many girl in h scene, pov work with game version 4.0

Pass:_kPlug1.3prime_
You need ipa 3.3 to make work this plugin.

Atton

Sep 5, 2016
So are we in the machine translation stage or are things readable as if someone that knows Japanese translated the game? I really hope Fakku picks this up. ( ._.)
What this guy said, is the machine understandable or complete nonsense?

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, got a quick question. I'm fairly new to this, do I just dump all the zip files from mega "Mods, plugins and add-ons" into mods folder? Asking this because half of the characters I download seem to be missing a lot and I've gotten all the side-loader mods and the mods from what I've mentioned just now.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, got a quick question. I'm fairly new to this, do I just dump all the zip files from mega "Mods, plugins and add-ons" into mods folder? Asking this because half of the characters I download seem to be missing a lot and I've gotten all the side-loader mods and the mods from what I've mentioned just now.

Reactions: Lusteh
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes