Producente

Jun 29, 2017
If you wait a little bit a give you a update game.
Remove one plugin who cause slow down the game and add some softmod 106 to 134.
What's the difference between the hardmod and softmod pack in your repack?
Hardmods are those that you put in apdata or what?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
What's the difference between the hardmod and softmod pack in your repack?
Hardmods are those that you put in apdata or what?
Hardmod are the file go in abdata, list and trumb, so classic mod.
Softmod are a new metod.
The softmod are a sideloder, this sideloder are zip file, inside this zip there manifest and mod folder.
With this sideloader you don't need exstract the file in folder abdata, but drag zip file in main game folder, inside mods folder.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
This repack include:
Game Version 4.0.
CharaStudio.
All free update and paid DLC 727.
Softmod (with 134 mod inside).NEW
HardMod ( classic mod).
All content HF 1.4 ( i'm just update some plugin)
Save Data ( This is my save data. All route complete, con you fuck all the teacher, there some new sex scene to unlock)
Autotranslation 2.9.1.NEW
GUI Translation v4.0.
BipInEx 4.1.NEW
Koikatu trainer / debug too 1.3 by marco
Koikatu Gameplay Mod. NEW
Unity Console By TheHologram another cheat tool press CTRL+F7 Removed this slow down the game
Uncensored version.
H Sub

Download

Torrent download as attached file
How to use.
Extract the archive file to any part of your PC, open the game folder and click koikatu.exe.
PS: If you use bipinex 3.2 you fuck up the game, so i high reccomand don't use 3.2 in this repack!
PS2:
Sorry i remove the wrong cheat tool, i really confuse with tool was.
this the new version just drag the plugin in bipinex

You must remove Unity.Console.BepInEx.dll

I used MinUnity3D by ezdiy
Benefits of minifying your game

* Save ~5.5GB of disk space
* Loads faster, this is especially noticeable on spinning drive installs
* Less memory usage. Unity caches bundle objects, but in case of lZ4, it keeps the cache in compressed state, uncompressing on demand. This is originally designed for mobile platforms which are short on RAM, but works nice for a memory hungry game like KK.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How do you make the girl stop following the camera during sex scenes, and instead focus on the guy ?

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
I've not had many problems out of 1337x.to ... Could use that as the host for a .tor? google files was murder to try and get all 001 - 006 zip together

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for the share, but can you provide nofile, nopy mirror or a torrent? Because filescdn is always extremely slow for me (20-40 KB/s).
Same for me. It would be great if you could upload this to mega.co, or make it into torrent. Big thanks :)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the share, but can you provide nofile, nopy mirror or a torrent? Because filescdn is always extremely slow for me (20-40 KB/s).
Same for me. It would be great if you could upload this to mega.co, or make it into torrent. Big thanks :)
This si the first time make a torrent so i don't know if really work.
give some time and upload on no.file.
Add no.file link

Tion

Aug 15, 2017
This repack include:
Game Version 4.0.
Thanks for that. Works well only I have the following problem:

In Explore mode, multiple hairstyles (Twintails and others) are no longer displayed. In conversational mode and xxx mode, on the other hand, they will. Do you know why that is?

Little question about the mods: Do the Zip and Rar archives have to be unzipped to work?

Sorry for the bad English.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for that. Works well only I have the following problem:

In Explore mode, multiple hairstyles (Twintails and others) are no longer displayed. In conversational mode and xxx mode, on the other hand, they will. Do you know why that is?

Little question about the mods: Do the Zip and Rar archives have to be unzipped to work?

Sorry for the bad English.
Isn't a bug... i togle the options show accessory for a better performance.
Press F1 or go in title screen and select options. see the screenshort
If the mod is a RAR at 100% is a hardmod, so you must unzipped the rar in abdata/list/trumb or in bipinex.
if the mod is a ZIP that mean 50% is a softmod.
Open the ZIP if there a manifest file that mean is 100% a softmod.
If is a softmod you must add the file in mods folder with out unzip the zip archive.
If the ZIP file don't have manifest file inside that mean is a hardmod.

Reactions: Tion

dankmaister69

Nov 18, 2017
Hey people, im having some problems with this one so sorry for the dumb questions:
How to i translate the conversaions? the menu is translated to english but the rest of the game isnt
Where is everybody? there's only 1 npc in the school for me
is it possible to add player-created models as npc into the game?

once again sorry for the dumb questions

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Hey people, im having some problems with this one so sorry for the dumb questions:
How to i translate the conversaions? the menu is translated to english but the rest of the game isnt
Where is everybody? there's only 1 npc in the school for me
is it possible to add player-created models as npc into the game?

once again sorry for the dumb questions
There's a mod that google translates all the text in the game, it's shit but it's english, kinda. I forgot the name but it should be in the latest repacks thingies or on the first post in the thread.

When you start a new game you have to fill up the classes with up to 38 characters or the school will be empty outside of the 4 or 5 story characters.

Speaking of those, there's only one availabel to talk to every "period". You can't replace them but you can change their appearance if you want.

Reactions: dankmaister69

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
Download this game yesterday and is already included 100% save game, but how do I have H scene with a new Card? The option is not showing up when I talk to the girl.

dankmaister69

Nov 18, 2017
There's a mod that google translates all the text in the game, it's shit but it's english, kinda. I forgot the name but it should be in the latest repacks thingies or on the first post in the thread.

When you start a new game you have to fill up the classes with up to 38 characters or the school will be empty outside of the 4 or 5 story characters.

Speaking of those, there's only one availabel to talk to every "period". You can't replace them but you can change their appearance if you want.
Thanks fore the quick and helpful reply, but you're saying that I "have to fill up the class with up to 38 character", how do i do this? is it ingame or in the menu?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Thanks fore the quick and helpful reply, but you're saying that I "have to fill up the class with up to 38 character", how do i do this? is it ingame or in the menu?
When you start the game you see a screen with all the school classes and desks, they're empty. On the right you have options to choose a character to fill up a space or let the game choose one at random. You can replace characters at home after every day where you can save and sleep and stuff.

Reactions: dankmaister69

dankmaister69

Nov 18, 2017
When you start the game you see a screen with all the school classes and desks, they're empty. On the right you have options to choose a character to fill up a space or let the game choose one at random. You can replace characters at home after every day where you can save and sleep and stuff.
oooh i remember that screen, thank you!

Reactions: TomberryDude
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes