alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do I have to download all 5 versions in order to play the game?
I assume you mean the five parts in the OP? Yes, they are one file split into parts so that direct download sites can handle it. You need all parts or it will fail to extract. There will be another archive file that comes from extracting the five. If it is missing a dot before 7z, put one before 7z on the end. If it is not missing that dot, go ahead and extract this, too. After that, the game will be ready.

D

Deleted member 2043045

I assume you mean the five parts in the OP? Yes, they are one file split into parts so that direct download sites can handle it. You need all parts or it will fail to extract. There will be another archive file that comes from extracting the five. If it is missing a dot before 7z, put one before 7z on the end. If it is not missing that dot, go ahead and extract this, too. After that, the game will be ready.
Alright, I'll try that. Thanks!

Reactions: alex2011

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
I need some help, i downloaded all 5 parts but every time i add a dot before 7z to some of the files they become corrupted. The first file works fine but then the second one corrupts. What am i doing wrong?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I need some help, i downloaded all 5 parts but every time i add a dot before 7z to some of the files they become corrupted. The first file works fine but then the second one corrupts. What am i doing wrong?
You aren't adding the dot to the 5 parts, are you? The dot goes before the 7z on the file that comes from extracting the 5 parts, but only if it is missing a dot before the 7z.

Invalid Name

Aug 15, 2018
You aren't adding the dot to the 5 parts, are you? The dot goes before the 7z on the file that comes from extracting the 5 parts, but only if it is missing a dot before the 7z.
I'm having this problem as well. However every time I change the file format to a proper 7z file, it cannot be extracted properly, as it says the file is either a unknown format or damaged. I've tried reformatting these files several different ways but the end result is always the same.

Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
How do you extract these files to make it a playable game. Keeps telling me there archived or something an unable to be opened.

D-Ragon12

Jun 26, 2019
Dude do we have to download all 5 parts to play the game Because i download 2 parts and it is not working. there is no application just files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Dude do we have to download all 5 parts to play the game Because i download 2 parts and it is not working. there is no application just files.
The 5 parts are a split archive that allows direct download, direct download sites can't handle 33GB files for free. That's how split archives work, you must have all parts to be able to extract it. Once you extract the 5 part archive, there will be another archive that may or may not be missing a dot before 7z on the end. If it is missing the dot, add one before 7z and extract that. That's when you will get the actual game files, then you just hit the game exe and play.

nehemmiah

Jan 30, 2018
hello, can somebody help me?
i created a character, and then at some point i load ryza stout card to use her body as base
and then i modified it, saved it, done.
but when i'm trying to load the card, ryza's eye texture persist on the character card i saved even though i already changed the texture
can someone tell me where the setting is ? i think its an overlay but i'm not sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TIA :)

D

Deleted member 2043045

So I got the game to work, thanks! Does anyone know how to edit poses in the character creator?
Also, does anyone know hoe to use toys? When I scroll the mouse on her parts it only goes from fingering to palming to licking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
I tried downloading it from the Nopy link and after I checked the files only one of them seemed to be counted as a Zip file and even then, that same file was corrupted according to my computer.

do the other links work?

GrondTheRam

Oct 16, 2017
Guys, I am having trouble running this game for whatever reason. It seems to eat all my ram and CPU until I get a BSOD. Does anyone else have this problem?

BTW I have a 1070 TI, an i5-6400 and 8 gb ram. I can play all new games no problem, but this one seems to be destroying my system haha.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Guys, I am having trouble running this game for whatever reason. It seems to eat all my ram and CPU until I get a BSOD. Does anyone else have this problem?

BTW I have a 1070 TI, an i5-6400 and 8 gb ram. I can play all new games no problem, but this one seems to be destroying my system haha.
Basic question first: where does the game crash? Does it crash even on opening, does it crash when going to studio/character creator, or does it crash when starting story?

If it's anything but the last one, not sure I can help much aside from probably close other programs. If it's the last one, how many students are you setting in your school? The default that it goes to is 38, but the number can be bumped up to as high as 99 or as low as the literal bare minimum of just you and story characters. 38 worked on my laptop but if that doesn't work I'd try going lower if possible. Remember: the game is tracking every character in the story mode at once, it knows when they are moving to new locations or doing things (in fact some of them run to you if you get them 'bothered enough'), so the more students you have the more it has to track and the more it'll likely crash.

I will say that the game itself is not as... optimized... as other games.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I got the game to work, thanks! Does anyone know how to edit poses in the character creator?
Also, does anyone know hoe to use toys? When I scroll the mouse on her parts it only goes from fingering to palming to licking.
The column of options on the far right.

I tried downloading it from the Nopy link and after I checked the files only one of them seemed to be counted as a Zip file and even then, that same file was corrupted according to my computer.

do the other links work?
It is all one file split into five parts, you start extracting from the one that is counted as a zip and the rest should follow automatically.

Never gotten a BSOD, but this thing does love to eat RAM, especially if you tick the box to raise the character limit and add more than the default maximum number. It can take as much as 32GB to get all 99 possible girls.

Reactions: Murakumo18
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes