Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hi to all. I need help with one thing:
In the better repack 9.3 there was animated pussy...but in the RX4 no. I tried to install Kplug following the guide...but the UI is messed up and some parts of it are missing (moreover the texts of the remaining menu are too small). The Kplug version (included in [optional mods]) is v2.1 .
Anyone have a solution for this? Many thanks in advance :)

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
In the better repack 9.3 there was animated pussy...but in the RX4 no. I tried to install Kplug following the guide...but the UI is messed up and some parts of it are missing (moreover the texts of the remaining menu are too small). The Kplug version (included in [optional mods]) is v2.1 .
I think you have to go into the Kplug settings and deactivate the UI. For the animated pussy i can't really tell I'm new to this pack.

CAn anyone tell me if there is a way to fix misaligned characters during sex animations? For example Onahole is completely off the character's penis and sometimes when penetrating the penis takes a weird shape like bending instead of penetrating

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I think you have to go into the Kplug settings and deactivate the UI. For the animated pussy i can't really tell I'm new to this pack.

CAn anyone tell me if there is a way to fix misaligned characters during sex animations? For example Onahole is completely off the character's penis and sometimes when penetrating the penis takes a weird shape like bending instead of penetrating
I can take a guess on that one. As I said in a previous post (no judging for not seeing), there's actually something interesting about male cards. What I mean by that is that if you try to create a male character, you'll notice that you can't really change their height, because of this all animations involving males are designed around a specific skeleton. Where this goes is that if you tried to copy a male character card or are trying to do some drag+drop shenanigans to copy a female character into a male format, it's possible that the character has a different height than the base male one. I noticed this issue when I had a futa character, but never saw it again when using one of the 3 base male characters. If you have this issue with a normal male character that was in the base folder (not an uploader folder, I mean the blonde twink, the round brown hair guy, or stereotypical japanese protag in the base male folder), then I'm not sure what the issue is. I haven't messed around with RX4, but I have seen that issue before.

*edit: you are able to change height in RX4, but I think this isn't in the original game. For giggles I grabbed one of the base male cards, only changed height, and onahole scene had the issue. Using the base card instead and it looked right.

*edit 2: set male height to 60 and it should look right

*edit 3: while looking around, one of the creator folders (Witchanon) has a lot of younger looking characters who do show up as height 60 but also still break the scene. From what I can tell, if you're looking in character creator, you want the legs to be touching the black square at the bottom of the character. The person who made those characters changed the leg/thigh scale so that they would be shorter without changing their 'height', but it still broke it. I'm not sure if you can play this with a super bulky and large hulk looking character or a tiny boy without messing with height/scale stuff in some way so that everything still lines up. I will say that dark link failed onahole stuff, but you'd only notice how weird his doggystyle stuff was if you didn't see his body. If you were just using them for Studio and other scenes you might not care, but in terms of actual sex stuff I would mess with the character size/scale and see if it works out better.

Last edited:

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Here a couple of pics about my problem.
Pic 1: Installing Kplug 2.1 files (missing UI parts and text very small)
Pic 2: UI with "vanilla" files of RX4

Where am I doing wrong?
Could anyone share the folders with the correct and working files?

Thanks in advance for any help ^^

PS: The problem occurs both in fullscreen and windowed

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

Where am I doing wrong?

Kplug isn't compatible with the mod that add position. It's so hard read the theKplugManual.html ?
The last version should be 2.2 as public version and 2.3 as patreon version.

Reactions: Otaku.89

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Kplug isn't compatible with the mod that add position. It's so hard read the theKplugManual.html ?
Hi, thanks for the info. Yes, I had read the installation manual...but I simply thought that the version in the folder was compatible with the RX4 version. Unfortunately the link of public version 2.2 is no longer available. Could anyone by chance share it here? Better still if version 2.3 was already available. Many thanks in advance :)

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Hi, thanks for the info. Yes, I had read the installation manual...but I simply thought that the version in the folder was compatible with the RX4 version. Unfortunately the link of public version 2.2 is no longer available. Could anyone by chance share it here? Better still if version 2.3 was already available. Many thanks in advance :)
It's still there. :)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
is it normal for some of the girls trait dialogue to not be translated?
Sadly, yes.

Some personalities were added as DLC so any girl who has one of the following personalities will have some... translation issues. The worst offender being anyone with 'returnee', because the appeal of that character is that they are speaking bad japanese... but bad japanese and a poor translation creates unreadable english.

List of personalities here, anyone who doesn't have a picture by their word (or from 30 downwards) is not translated nearly as well as other characters are:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have no idea where or how you searched for the link, the download in question has been working for quite a while. Let's avoid being "smart" to get the patreon version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Correct, the smaller UI is a setting called "Smart UI" and is specifically designed to make the UI smaller so it is less in the way of the action. This setting is on by default. Not sure about the animated pussy since I don't remember seeing that and literally just got rid of 9.3 a week after RX4 released, though to be fair, I have been running RX3 and just had 9.3 on a different part of my hard drive sitting where I completely forgot about it.

I can take a guess on that one. As I said in a previous post (no judging for not seeing), there's actually something interesting about male cards. What I mean by that is that if you try to create a male character, you'll notice that you can't really change their height, because of this all animations involving males are designed around a specific skeleton. Where this goes is that if you tried to copy a male character card or are trying to do some drag+drop shenanigans to copy a female character into a male format, it's possible that the character has a different height than the base male one. I noticed this issue when I had a futa character, but never saw it again when using one of the 3 base male characters. If you have this issue with a normal male character that was in the base folder (not an uploader folder, I mean the blonde twink, the round brown hair guy, or stereotypical japanese protag in the base male folder), then I'm not sure what the issue is. I haven't messed around with RX4, but I have seen that issue before.

*edit: you are able to change height in RX4, but I think this isn't in the original game. For giggles I grabbed one of the base male cards, only changed height, and onahole scene had the issue. Using the base card instead and it looked right.

*edit 2: set male height to 60 and it should look right

*edit 3: while looking around, one of the creator folders (Witchanon) has a lot of younger looking characters who do show up as height 60 but also still break the scene. From what I can tell, if you're looking in character creator, you want the legs to be touching the black square at the bottom of the character. The person who made those characters changed the leg/thigh scale so that they would be shorter without changing their 'height', but it still broke it. I'm not sure if you can play this with a super bulky and large hulk looking character or a tiny boy without messing with height/scale stuff in some way so that everything still lines up. I will say that dark link failed onahole stuff, but you'd only notice how weird his doggystyle stuff was if you didn't see his body. If you were just using them for Studio and other scenes you might not care, but in terms of actual sex stuff I would mess with the character size/scale and see if it works out better.
That is actually not entirely the case, I have both a futa MC and a futa mode (Kplug) card that are both from using the drag and drop feature, specifically dragging the designated female card onto the window while the male maker is open. Both the male and female versions of the card are the same in every aspect. I have run tests specifically on this possibility and the testing was successful, meaning they are compatible. The tests were run both in a selfcest situation, male and female versions of the same card, and with a different card on each side while the other side remains the card in question. I have not checked the female in question for her height, but I also specifically designed her for the purpose of being a futa MC and futa mode (Kplug) character as well as allowing her to be used as a normal female, a "whore" character for invitation (Kplug), and a "buddy" character for invitation (Kplug). I don't remember changing her height, so she may or may not have already been where she needed to be.

Where am I doing wrong?

Yep, this confirms it. The issue isn't a problem in the traditional sense, meaning an issue with something not working as intended, but is a problem with you, the player, being unable to use it because of the size. That is, in fact, the "Smart UI" function. You can disable it in Kplug settings, which are opened on the main menu with the delete key.

I think a lot of people do read it, but don't remember it all. ^_^
Correct, I often have to go back and reread it myself just to remember what combination redresses characters. I think the best way to handle this is to help as well as give reminders that there is a manual. Also, keep in mind that some versions did not get a manual in the folder while it was being updated with the new features that have been added since the first version of the manual was created. I don't remember exactly what versions didn't have it, but 2.1 might be in the range of versions that did not.

is it normal for some of the girls trait dialogue to not be translated?
Trait dialogue? I've never noticed trait specific dialogue. Traits are the check boxes that can be seen in the maker and in the class roster at home, did you mean personalities? Yes, there are some personalities that were not translated by Illusion and are handled by the machine translator. These came from the DLC, which was not part of the English release on Steam.

Personalities are what control what voice is heard, the way they speak, and how some of them act. These are slected in the menu shown in the first image and can only be changed on the card itself, not in a save, so the card must be reloaded into a save for the new personality to take effect. Some of these were not translated as they didn't all come with the base game, which is the only thing to get an official translation. Those that did not come with the base game are handled by the machine translator built into RX4.
Koikatu-2020-04-15-20-23-43-UI.png
Traits are what fine tune how a character acts, how long some actions take, and also change how slowly or quickly affection changes as well as how often certain actions are selected by the AI. These, unlike personality, do not change any speech and can be changed at any time, including on characters within a save.
Koikatu-2020-04-15-20-23-48-UI.png Koikatu-2020-04-15-20-24-22-UI.png

2.1 IS compatible, I have no idea what Makoto is trying to say here since I have never had an issue since the Jannie Replacer mod was removed. As I said before, your problem is a setting that is on by default. That said, I would definitely suggest the public 2.2 version Serance linked.

Sadly, yes.

Some personalities were added as DLC so any girl who has one of the following personalities will have some... translation issues. The worst offender being anyone with 'returnee', because the appeal of that character is that they are speaking bad japanese... but bad japanese and a poor translation creates unreadable english.

List of personalities here, anyone who doesn't have a picture by their word (or from 30 downwards) is not translated nearly as well as other characters are:
Hilariously bad at that, especially a few select lines she has. I am considering trying to mod the files myself to bring a non internet based and fully understandable translation to the DLC, though I will need to figure out a tool to get me the files I need decrypted or whatever needs to be done with Unity to make a traditional style translation like we used to get over on HF. It may not be to the quality of the official, but if I do this, I will do my best based on what I can piece together from the machine and the audio and I fully intend to see it finished. (my spoken Japanese is way better than my written)

I have no idea where or how you searched for the link, the download in question has been working for quite a while. Let's avoid being "smart" to get the patreon version.
Some of the posts on here are not showing up in search, I have yet to find any of ScrewThisNoise's posts using search. Whenever I help someone find one, I end up having to find it the hard way. I think search may be bugged.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Just hearing the Returnee talk puts the biggest grin on my face. She sounds so damn cute.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so i guess that means the dlc stuff will never get a proper translation or what?
Not by Illusion, they are done with this game. Like I said, I am considering doing one myself for things I can understand either because the translation isn't bad for that line or I can understand what she said in the audio, but I don't want to do one that relies on the internet if I can help it.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to replace the scenario characters?
Yes, there is an option to swap them with a normal girl under events. Each girl has a change appearance option, which brings up the list of normal girls. The same can be done for the teachers under the silhouetted character portrait on the far right. This can also be used to change the story girls without actually making it a different girl. The story characters themselves can't be changed, but you can swap in a normal girl card using this and there are ones made of the story girls that can be changed freely so you can set their appearance as you like without making them a different girl entirely. Since this isn't a card sharing thread and I don't want to get yelled at or anything, I'll PM you the cards of the story girls that were made to allow them to roam as normal girls.

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
It is all one file split into five parts, you start extracting from the one that is counted as a zip and the rest should follow automatically.
I extracted the file, but now it's just one big 16gb file that has none of the folders or an EXE that runs the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
its still in jap
Check your internet, anything from the DLC will not be translated without it. There are several personalities that are DLC plus any time you use the darkness room on the third floor or go on a date except the very first date. These will only be translated by the built in machine translator, which uses the internet to translate.

I extracted the file, but now it's just one big 16gb file that has none of the folders or an EXE that runs the game.
Extracting the parts gives you another file to extract, extracting that should give you the game files. Based on the file size, that doesn't sound like a complete file, it should be 33GB.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes