alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any cheat for making interaction time unlimited?
As far as I know, she occasionally speaks if you don't interact, but you will not be kicked out of an interaction and therefore already have unlimited time. Sex is a different story as that has always had an inactivity timer as far back as the first Artificial Academy if I remember correctly, basically it kicks you out of a sex scene if you don't do anything long enough and the result is the same as ending it yourself as soon as it starts. If you mean making the class period unlimited, not making it unlimited outright as in it never even counts down, but you can reset the timer for the period manually with cheat tools, which is already installed in Better Repack.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
As far as I know, she occasionally speaks if you don't interact, but you will not be kicked out of an interaction and therefore already have unlimited time. Sex is a different story as that has always had an inactivity timer as far back as the first Artificial Academy if I remember correctly, basically it kicks you out of a sex scene if you don't do anything long enough and the result is the same as ending it yourself as soon as it starts. If you mean making the class period unlimited, not making it unlimited outright as in it never even counts down, but you can reset the timer for the period manually with cheat tools, which is already installed in Better Repack.
Thanks, is just my first hour playing so I'm bit confused with the mechanics

Reactions: alex2011

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
Extracting the parts gives you another file to extract, extracting that should give you the game files. Based on the file size, that doesn't sound like a complete file, it should be 33GB.
Is this just to download the rx4 pack?

If so, I'm not sure where I can find the actual game.

The total file space for all 5 parts is about 16GB, so I'm not sure where the missing 17GB should be.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how i install kplug 2.1?
Take the abdata, plugins, and bepinex folder and put them where the exe is, they will merge with the existing folders by those names into their proper place.

Is this just to download the rx4 pack?

If so, I'm not sure where I can find the actual game.

The total file space for all 5 parts is about 16GB, so I'm not sure where the missing 17GB should be.
If you download from MEGA or other direct download sites, there is more than one part to download. These are all a split archive file and all parts are necessary to use them. You open them using WinRAR or 7zip, then extract them. There will be another archive file, 7z format if I remember correctly, that you extract. Extracting that will give you the game files. The size is only because it is compressed multiple times, the second 7z should be 33GB and finally 37 or 38 GB for the game files.

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
If you download from MEGA or other direct download sites, there is more than one part to download. These are all a split archive file and all parts are necessary to use them. You open them using WinRAR or 7zip, then extract them. There will be another archive file, 7z format if I remember correctly, that you extract. Extracting that will give you the game files. The size is only because it is compressed multiple times, the second 7z should be 33GB and finally 37 or 38 GB for the game files.
I downloaded all 5 parts from Nopy and extracted them already when you first said that it extracted from all 5 automatically.

I came back to ask and check again because after I did the extraction of all 5 it was still 16gb

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded all 5 parts from Nopy and extracted them already when you first said that it extracted from all 5 automatically.

I came back to ask and check again because after I did the extraction of all 5 it was still 16gb
Something isn't right, then. Try extracting the first set of files again to see if maybe the 16GB file corrupted during extraction. As unlikely as that sounds, it is entirely possible.

fartnapper

Dec 13, 2019
hey anyone know why when i save a scene in charastudio it says, "Scene Data" in the top left corner, and when I load it, the entire scene is pitch black? Didnt have this problem before using this new update

alxns7

Apr 7, 2020
Try changing the clipping plane options to default in the scene settings (all the way at the bottom)

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
InitSettings doesnt work, can someone help ? I mean doesnt even open. All I want is fullscreen..

EDIT: Just edited the XML file. I`m ok.

Oct 10, 2016
can someone give me a quick guide on how to impregnate girls? I've tried impregating one of my arthortia and every time I try to not use a condom I get locked into a loop of removing the condoms and putting them back on -.-

So I might just have to date all of the girls because the install i have is behaving weirdly accorting to some of the guides im following dating seems to be the only way I can use condomless

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
can someone give me a quick guide on how to impregnate girls? I've tried impregating one of my arthortia and every time I try to not use a condom I get locked into a loop of removing the condoms and putting them back on -.-

So I might just have to date all of the girls because the install i have is behaving weirdly accorting to some of the guides im following dating seems to be the only way I can use condomless
From my own experience:

It definitely depends on the personality/character. In the base game there's a green haired girl who has a sexy personality and she was fine with bareback day 1, while the tomboyish girl with blue'ish hair always asked for no condom even while dating. That said, since there is no limit on how long you can last as far as I can tell, I was able to go bareback once girls were doing aheago/heart eyes (it was like, 3+ orgasms for her).

I should stress however that even though this allows bareback, if the girl wouldn't allow it at the start, this WILL make her mad at you later on as said tomboy was always grumpy at me afterwards. (similar note: is there a way to turn off said heart eyes/aheago mode? I like the idea of it and it's cute but if it causes them to ask for stuff that'll get them mad afterwards it's not worth it)

If you're talking about the main cast, I wouldn't know. Truth be told as much as I'm visiting this thread, I've only played for like a week in-game (wanted more clarifications on stuff and haven't sat down to invest more time)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Cum inside a girl without wearing a condom on a risky day. Risky days are those when the girl is marked with a red circle with an R in the middle by her portrait in the top left during sex. Also, the pregnancy mod has a feature that allows you to see risky, safe, and pregnant statuses in the class roster. To get a girl to allow raw, you have to have sex with her multiple times where you cum inside during vaginal positions unless she is set to allow raw from the start. The girl with green hair that Nonya Bizz talks about is set to allow it from the start.

From my own experience:

It definitely depends on the personality/character. In the base game there's a green haired girl who has a sexy personality and she was fine with bareback day 1, while the tomboyish girl with blue'ish hair always asked for no condom even while dating. That said, since there is no limit on how long you can last as far as I can tell, I was able to go bareback once girls were doing aheago/heart eyes (it was like, 3+ orgasms for her).

I should stress however that even though this allows bareback, if the girl wouldn't allow it at the start, this WILL make her mad at you later on as said tomboy was always grumpy at me afterwards. (similar note: is there a way to turn off said heart eyes/aheago mode? I like the idea of it and it's cute but if it causes them to ask for stuff that'll get them mad afterwards it's not worth it)

If you're talking about the main cast, I wouldn't know. Truth be told as much as I'm visiting this thread, I've only played for like a week in-game (wanted more clarifications on stuff and haven't sat down to invest more time)
You do know you don't have to do as the girl asks, right? That's literally just text with no impact if you don't. I always either set it to cum outside or use a condom regardless of whether my girls say I can go in raw or not. I'm not doing it to avoid pissing them off, which can lead to an instant break up next interaction if your apologies fail, I'm doing it to avoid the potential issue they're pissed off at me about. Even though it has no impact and is just visual, I'm doing things in a specific order, so getting them pregnant at the current point my save is in would mess up what I'm doing.

Oct 10, 2016
For what ever reason I can't get the pregnacies to trigger lol, I have these goblins in my game and even on risky days with 100 fertility and mutliple orgasms I can't knock these bitch's up I think my game is weird or I just broke it somehow >_>;

Ormion

Nov 10, 2017
How do you fix scenes, so the dick doesnt just get shorter or longer instead of getting inside? using kplug 2.2 + RX4

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes