Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
Haven't updated my game for months now except for kplug when there is a new public version out. I kind of want to update it to BetterRepack Rx4 but before I do that. Can someone confirm for me if kplug will work on Rx4

thejimi

Apr 16, 2020
I am new here and need some help here
so I need to download all the part? and can u guys explain how to install it
Thank you

zombie128

Jun 20, 2019
I have problems with lightning in game, walls/background is too bright, walls in corridors have a brightness of a flash bang, anyone know how to fix it?
UPD: Found the solution, it's because self-shadowing or something like that was disabled, after enabling walls no longer have blinding effect.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know why my "anim" button in the character studio isnt working? The other buttons in the menu bring up sub menus, but my anim button does nothing. I found an anim folder inside the game files and there were many Unity 3d files, so it should be showing, right?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it not work
1. Did you install the Kplug mod correctly? The abdata, plugins, and bepinex folders inside the Kplug folder must all go where the game exe is.
2. Do you have any mods that are listed on the comaptibility file in the manual folder inside the Kplug folder? If yes, it could be a mod conflict and the only way to fix that is to test each mod individually.
3. Are you specifically starting sex, then pressing U, then going to the service tab in the positions menu that pops up, then going to the foot tab under that?

It's a kPlug mod, i dunnow how to install it though.
You install just like any other mod, take the abdata, plugins, and bepinex folders inside the Kplug folder and put them with the game exe. When it asks to merge them, say yes. The Kplug files can be found in optional mods if using Better Repack.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
What does the kplug do with buddies? are they just random char that might show up in a h scene? do they appear outside of h scenes?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What does the kplug do with buddies? are they just random char that might show up in a h scene? do they appear outside of h scenes?
They are characters you invite into H scenes yourself, specifically other males. They can engage in sex with other characters except you and the girl you started H with. This includes any girl that joined in after you started because they were also in the room when you started or any girl you brought in through the same invitation menu as the buddy. The invitation menu is opened during H only, but is not available during interrupted shower or toilet peeping or threesomes started by interrupting lesbian peeping. You can interrupt toilet and shower peeping using ENTER while peeping and you can interrupt lesbian peeping through the button that appears in the bottom left. I don't know if Kplug has an interrupt key for lesbian, but the other two are Kplug only. Also, threesomes can be started through a similar button as lesbian if a second girl was in the room when you started and she doesn't get pulled in by Kplug, which can only happen if the option to auto invite girls is off as far as I know.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
hey guys I am new with all of this.

So u need CharaStudio to create your characters but where do you get CharaStudio from.

Is it in this game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey guys I am new with all of this.

So u need CharaStudio to create your characters but where do you get CharaStudio from.

Is it in this game?
You don't need charastudio, that's to create scenes. The character maker is built into the main game.

D

Deleted member 1755815

some items , hairstyle dont show in game but in the char creater it does...and when interacting with chars it also shows ...

Last edited by a moderator:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
some items , hairstyle dont show in game but in the char creater it does...and when interacting with chars it also shows ...
Those are probably modded in, items that were added by mods do not have a low poly model. Low poly, in case you are unaware, refers to what you see when not talking to a girl or viewing her in the creator.

D

Deleted member 1755815

Those are probably modded in, items that were added by mods do not have a low poly model. Low poly, in case you are unaware, refers to what you see when not talking to a girl or viewing her in the creator.
how can i make them visible when the mc is doing nothing, since the items,hair show when talking to them and in studio

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
1. Did you install the Kplug mod correctly? The abdata, plugins, and bepinex folders inside the Kplug folder must all go where the game exe is.
2. Do you have any mods that are listed on the comaptibility file in the manual folder inside the Kplug folder? If yes, it could be a mod conflict and the only way to fix that is to test each mod individually.
3. Are you specifically starting sex, then pressing U, then going to the service tab in the positions menu that pops up, then going to the foot tab under that?

You install just like any other mod, take the abdata, plugins, and bepinex folders inside the Kplug folder and put them with the game exe. When it asks to merge them, say yes. The Kplug files can be found in optional mods if using Better Repack.
Better if you specific don't let confuse the folder Plugins with plugins inside BepInEx folder.

• Haha
Reactions: Serance and Ric
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes