Jan322

May 20, 2018
Looks like darkness DLC corrupted some animations for me... can someone tell me if I can remove the darkness from repack?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello,

I'm new to this game, I noticed there are random "blue ghosts" all around school in story mode. I have the latest version installed from here. Can anyone tell me how to disable it? I tried searching answer on my own, but no luck. I also have little knowledge on the mods and plugins. I attached the screen with those "shadows".
Thank you very much in advance!
Take out KK_MobAdder from the bepinex folder.
I'm pretty sure it can be disabaled without removing it, but Ill Ray III's suggestion is a valid move as well, especially if I'm wrong. I've never messed with Mob Adder myself, so I don't know if it is even in the plugin settings.

are the dlc also in this repack ?
Yes, and already installed.

Looks like darkness DLC corrupted some animations for me... can someone tell me if I can remove the darkness from repack?
It cannot be removed as it is in the core files. I'm also pretty sure Darkness isn't the issue since I don't have corrupted animations and I do have Darkness.

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
Uhhh is anyone else's audio freaking out? I hear static... then play a youtube video it's fine... I can faintly hear drums/ intense ish music

Edit: I just restarted the game and it worked, sorry for freaking out

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm pretty sure it can be disabaled without removing it, but Ill Ray III's suggestion is a valid move as well, especially if I'm wrong. I've never messed with Mob Adder myself, so I don't know if it is even in the plugin settings.
Tbh, neither have i. However, i just realized that's the case by looking at the patreon download description.
You can disable the mobs and change their color from the game's settings screen, look for mob settings near the bottom (the same settings that control mobs on the train map).

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tbh, neither have i. However, i just realized that's the case by looking at the patreon download description.
Good to know, I also noticed these aren't just images, but solid objects. I'm doing a bit of a "hide and seek" type thing in my save. I only have the intimacy stat and dating content left to raise and on multiple girls, so what I do is wait until the time bar reaches about half way, then go to the girl with the highest intimacy below max after a slow count to 30 with one count every two tambourine hits in the usual in school music to give everyone a chance to get in a date request. In that time, a girl usually comes to me and it usually ends in lunch. Once I regain control, I usually run around in whatever area they take me to for lunch and, ever since the Mob Adder mod was added, I've had to alter my running pattern to avoid them. I ran circles around the benches on the roof before it was added, but a group of them is always in the way of running a tight circle. That's how I found out because I ran right into them the first time I played when they were in. I'm not sure if changing their color will affect their solid state or not, so they may or may not just become an invisible wall depending on how the mod reacts.

Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah gotcha, hopefully the torrent gets updated soon, think nyaa.si is down in the pacific
I'd give you the torrent file, but I never hit save when downloading it and use the magnet option when available. Nyaa.si isn't actually necessary as long as you can get a hold of the file or magnet link. Also, there is an option for direct download as well, though that one is a split archive since the game is so big.

Loki110

Sep 8, 2017
#5,927

Torrent works without problems. (#5,734 ) Some problems in work may be with other resources due to server changes.
Ah might just be from my side then, I've just downloaded it manually through the links, I appreciate the help! :)

Reactions: Ric

Loki110

Sep 8, 2017
I'd give you the torrent file, but I never hit save when downloading it and use the magnet option when available. Nyaa.si isn't actually necessary as long as you can get a hold of the file or magnet link. Also, there is an option for direct download as well, though that one is a split archive since the game is so big.
I appreciate the help and got it all sorted! Downloading it manually through the 5-parts
Cheers!

Reactions: alex2011
Jun 15, 2019
I don't know if this can be asked here, if not could you please point me in the right direction, I tried asking in the discord but it was a NO, so I'm gonna try here, is there a card for Jinora anywhere? Did anyone make one?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I don't know if this can be asked here, if not could you please point me in the right direction, I tried asking in the discord but it was a NO, so I'm gonna try here, is there a card for Jinora anywhere? Did anyone make one?
If this is the " Jinora " in question then this should be rather easy to replicate in custom character maker due to the extensive applications and slider options + not for getting the additional accessories that can also be implemented.

You can also follow " Ric's " suggestion and look through those links for a close match then touch up with the custom character section.

Wishing you good luck with this card & when you are finished maybe you can upload the finished image.

Forzer29

Feb 29, 2020
Hi how to fix this bug?

How to fix this? in the dialogs the background is normal when I enter H as you can see everything is black
1587661660552.png

Disgraced Angel

Jun 22, 2019
Bit of a noob question, but what program do i need to play the game, i have downloaded all the parts but when i look in my folder they are just blank files as though i don't have the correct program to run it, i have even extracted the winrar folder and the same thing with the one in there.

Jan322

May 20, 2018
Bit of a noob question, but what program do i need to play the game, i have downloaded all the parts but when i look in my folder they are just blank files as though i don't have the correct program to run it, i have even extracted the winrar folder and the same thing with the one in there.
Once you extract winrar you have the koikatu.exe file, just double klick on it. You don't need any other program to run it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes