Tnavrec

Apr 12, 2020
Bit of a noob question, but what program do i need to play the game, i have downloaded all the parts but when i look in my folder they are just blank files as though i don't have the correct program to run it, i have even extracted the winrar folder and the same thing with the one in there.
Select all the files, 1 to 5, at the same time and extract. I used 7z for that.

Disgraced Angel

Jun 22, 2019
Select all the files, 1 to 5, at the same time and extract. I used 7z for that.
Once you extract winrar you have the koikatu.exe file, just double klick on it. You don't need any other program to run it.
These are all 5 parts just downloaded, if i extract that winrar file its the same as the others, i can't find and exe file and it dosnt allow me to extract all together. am i missing something?
Capture.PNG

Apr 19, 2020
Hey,
So I'm having trouble running the game.
I have all 5 parts but can't see any .exe file to run the game.

Part 1 I could extract and it just has a 7z file in it and the rest just downloaded as 7z

Am I just a noob or what?

And i assume this has uncensored mods ect?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey,

Part 1 I could extract and it just has a 7z file in it and the rest just downloaded as 7z

If it has a 7z file inside... Did you try extracting it? I could be wrong, tho.

And yes, it has uncensor mods pre-installed. Static, but better than nothing!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bit of a noob question, but what program do i need to play the game, i have downloaded all the parts but when i look in my folder they are just blank files as though i don't have the correct program to run it, i have even extracted the winrar folder and the same thing with the one in there.
You just need the game.

Hi all, is there a "free camera" option when talking to girls, like there was in AA2 when you hit spacebar?
There is if you use the Kplug mod, free version is in the optional mods in the repack.

These are all 5 parts just downloaded, if i extract that winrar file its the same as the others, i can't find and exe file and it dosnt allow me to extract all together. am i missing something?
View attachment 630340
Extract the colored one, the rest will extract automatically. You will get a single file, extract it and you will get the game files.

Hey,

It does have a built in uncensor, as for the rest, look to my other replies in this comment.

Reactions: hir0shige_

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Good to know, I also noticed these aren't just images, but solid objects. I'm doing a bit of a "hide and seek" type thing in my save. I only have the intimacy stat and dating content left to raise and on multiple girls, so what I do is wait until the time bar reaches about half way, then go to the girl with the highest intimacy below max after a slow count to 30 with one count every two tambourine hits in the usual in school music to give everyone a chance to get in a date request. In that time, a girl usually comes to me and it usually ends in lunch. Once I regain control, I usually run around in whatever area they take me to for lunch and, ever since the Mob Adder mod was added, I've had to alter my running pattern to avoid them. I ran circles around the benches on the roof before it was added, but a group of them is always in the way of running a tight circle. That's how I found out because I ran right into them the first time I played when they were in. I'm not sure if changing their color will affect their solid state or not, so they may or may not just become an invisible wall depending on how the mod reacts.
Interesting! Are they too intrusive to regular gameplay, tho?
Cuz you see, i was thinking on playing the story after i make enough cards but never reached that point so i gotta know beforehand, haha.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Interesting! Are they too intrusive to regular gameplay, tho?
Cuz you see, i was thinking on playing the story after i make enough cards but never reached that point so i gotta know beforehand, haha.
No, they really are just background with no real performance impact unless you walk into them. They can get in the way if you are trying to avoid certain characters that are pursuing, but they don't otherwise.

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
Ever since BR RX3 I've had issues with Kplug Uncensor. Does anyone know what RX3 added that may have messed with the functionality of Kplug's animated uncensor? Everything else works just fine. It's literally JUST the uncensor that refuses to work. Also yes I have read the new compatibility notes. I haven't installed any of the mods mentioned in the uncensor section. And I have disabled UncensorSelector mod and removed the UncensorSelector folder.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Also, now that i dipped my toe in the water i must ask...

See, my PC died some time ago so i can't check for myself but may i know if and which hair bones can be edited with ABMX v4 (as well as how well it plays with the studio's advanced bone editor, if it isn't too much trouble)?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Ever since BR RX3 I've had issues with Kplug Uncensor. Does anyone know what RX3 added that may have messed with the functionality of Kplug's animated uncensor? Everything else works just fine. It's literally JUST the uncensor that refuses to work. Also yes I have read the new compatibility notes. I haven't installed any of the mods mentioned in the uncensor section. And I have disabled UncensorSelector mod and removed the UncensorSelector folder.
I'm not one to use kplug but check too if a mod update/setting broke it. Here's the RX3 changelog, just in case.
Updated in RX3 (This release):

- Updated base game to conform with HF updater
- Updated BepInEx.ConfigurationManager to v15.1
- Updated HideAllUI to v2.1
- Updated IllusionFixes to v1.9
- Updated IllusionLaunchers to v2b
- Updated IPALoaderX to v1.2.2
- Updated Yue + Duck Preset Pose Pack to v7.0
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.8.3
- Updated Deathweasel's KK_Pushup v1.1
- Updated Enimaroah's SB3Utility to v20.1.5
- Updated jim60105's KK_StudioCharaOnlyLoadBody to v1.3.7
- Updated jim60105's KK_StudioTextPlugin to v1.1.3
- Updated Joan6694's MoreAccessories v1.0.8
- Updated Marco's Better Color Picker v2.0.1
- Updated Marco's FPS Counter to v2.2
- Updated Marco's KK_BrowserFolders to v1.5
- Updated Marco's KKAPI tp v1.9.6
- Updated Marco's KKManager to v0.9.2
- Updated Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor to v1.11
- Added CharacterReplacer v1.6.2
- Added ModBoneImplantor v0.2.3
- Added DeathWeasel's KK_StudioSceneSettings v1.0.1
- Added jim60105's KK_FBIOpenUp v1.0.1
- Added jim60105's KK_CharaOverlayBasedOnCoordinate v1.2.2
- Added Marco's CardImageReplacer v1.0
- Added jim60105's KK_PluginListTool v1.0.2 as optional
- Added Revire's KKMegaGrab v1.0 as optional
- Removed Kokaiinum's JannieReplacer v1.4 (Superceeded)

Reactions: alex2011

Disgraced Angel

Jun 22, 2019
You just need the game.

There is if you use the Kplug mod, free version is in the optional mods in the repack.

Extract the colored one, the rest will extract automatically. You will get a single file, extract it and you will get the game files.

It does have a built in uncensor, as for the rest, look to my other replies in this comment.
Extracting just the winrar file, i am just left with a similar thing just another odd non run able file. they don't merge or anything when trying to extract it.
Capture 2.PNG

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Extracting just the winrar file, i am just left with a similar thing just another odd non run able file. they don't merge or anything when trying to extract it.
View attachment 630745
They all extracted to become that one file. It may be missing the dot before the file extension, it should be a 7z file, which is extractable.

Disgraced Angel

Jun 22, 2019
They all extracted to become that one file. It may be missing the dot before the file extension, it should be a 7z file, which is extractable.
So what do i need to do to that new top file that i just extracted on the picture, i'm unsure of what to do. Also sorry for the annoyance not the best wiht computers, i right click it and there is no extract option.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So what do i need to do to that new top file that i just extracted on the picture, i'm unsure of what to do. Also sorry for the annoyance not the best wiht computers, i right click it and there is no extract option.
It's missing the dot before 7z on the right end. Add the dot there and it will be extractable.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The uncensored only work in main game, in studio it's static.
The kplug uncensored repalce the vanilla file from abdata game folder, it's different from uncensored selector.
Uncesored selector are zip/zipmod and go in mods folder.
kplug uncesored is a oo_base.unity3d file and repalce the file oo_base.unity3d in abdata game folder.

Jun 15, 2019
Resources for finding cards are known. #5,734
"
Resources for downloading cards #2,707
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) #4,940

"

You can search there. Some resources have a search on cards; some do not. If there is nothing by name or title, then you need to view it yourself. It’s easier to find a similar card and modify it, or make it yourself
I really suck at trying to modify something, like I actually can make nice characters from my mind but when it comes to making some character that already exists my brain just goes ''Hell nah, you can't do that''

And I did try creating but every single time something was just off and I end up giving up on the whole thing. I guess it's a OCD thing or something, it has to be perfect if I create it, but if someone else makes it, I look at it as if it's the best thing I ever saw.

I will try and once again get back at creating/modifying but I honestly don't know if it's gonna go well lol

If this is the " Jinora " in question then this should be rather easy to replicate in custom character maker due to the extensive applications and slider options + not for getting the additional accessories that can also be implemented.

You can also follow " Ric's " suggestion and look through those links for a close match then touch up with the custom character section.

Wishing you good luck with this card & when you are finished maybe you can upload the finished image.

As I said to Ric, I just suck at it, for some odd reason.

But if I do nail it and make it, I'll be sure to share it, since there are no cards of Jinora (as far as I know) I'd be the first one.

jokerhaze

Mar 12, 2019
having a startup issue. says that desired shader is not available in shader blob in the console. last thing loaded was KK_MoveMapFromCharaList: 0.0.2
also its just a pink screen
any help would be appreciated
edit: it appears the issue may be due to a corrupted driver on my video card. will update once i have that fixed and try to run it again
edit2: it was the video card

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes