Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
I fixed the issue with Kplug Uncensor not working. There was a file in the same abdata folder as the oo_base.unity3d file called "oo_hand.unity3d" (I have no idea what it was for or why it was added). Removing that file fixed the uncensor's functionality. If anyone has any insight as to what "oo_hand" does, by all means, share it. Otherwise, this issue has been resolved.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
it can only go up to 38 students only but I kinda want it to go above 38 students.
That's weird since i do recall being able to set that slider up to 99 at some point...
Edit to add: ManlyMarco's Koikatu Gameplay Mod increases the cap to 99.

and yeah that's not it. ty for replying and trying to help me.
Oh well, i tried but you're welcome regardless! :D

However, care to elaborate on the question? All i remember was the aforementioned slider changing the number of girls that show up on freeroam at once but since it's not that then i don't quite understand the question.

Last edited:

Sobantus

Apr 25, 2020
That's weird since i do recall being able to set that slider up to 99 at some point...
Edit to add: ManlyMarco's Koikatu Gameplay Mod increases the cap to 99.

Oh well, i tried but you're welcome regardless! :D

However, care to elaborate on the question? All i remember was the aforementioned slider changing the number of girls that show up on freeroam at once but since it's not that then i don't quite understand the question.
wait was it that easy? huh did not know that but for me its not and its limits is only 38 but I want to increase the number of students appearing in free roam mode to atleast 48 rather than 38.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
wait you can just do it at the settings without needing a mod? huh did not know that but for me its not and its limits is only 38 but I want to increase the number of students appearing in free roam mode to atleast 48 rather than 38.
Yea, look it up, search for ManlyMarco's Koikatu Gameplay Mod v1.4.2.
Edit: Trimmed link, not sure if it's against the rules but just to be safe.

If it's already installed then go to the plugin settings and see if it's "off". I haven't toyed with it so i can be wrong (although i do remember seeing a "Koikatu Gameplay Mod" in the plugin settings) but the general idea's there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sobantus

Sobantus

Apr 25, 2020
Yea, give this a shot:

If it's already installed then go to the plugin settings and see if it's "off". I haven't toyed with it so i can be wrong (although i do remember seeing a "Koikatu Gameplay Mod" in the plugin settings) but the general idea's there.
thank you again for helping me and sorry for the inconvenience I have given you.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Download kplugcore 2.2 and try again, it's possible that you don't installed correct way the uncensored.
Hey there Makoto a quick question regarding the thoughts section in the daily diary. Can we change the text via the script and if this is the case how do you implement the new text to show in game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
pls tell me how to increase the number of students that can appear in the game. not classroom size. ty in advance
F1 / Options then iirc miscellaneous, if that's what you're asking.
Koikatu-2020-04-15-20-24-22-UI.png
You simply have to make sure the box that says maximize class registration has a check in it, then add as many students as you like up to the number of seats shown in each class. RX4.1 already has whatever mods are necessary and they are already installed and active. Also, no, you CANNOT go above 38 without the mod that adds the maximize class registration option.

Last edited:

ainzsenpai

Jun 23, 2017
In the topic you need to pay attention not only to the OP, but also to the discussion itself. If you read the last couple of pages, you can find a link to a detailed answer to your question (#5,733 + #5,732 )

1. Verify that your computer meets the requirements of the game.
2. Free up enough disk space.
3. Make sure that you downloaded and unpacked the game without errors. (Info )
4. Follow the instructions. (#5,732 )

Info (proper installation indicators)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ill try reinstall the game..thank you

Reactions: Ric

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey there Makoto a quick question regarding the thoughts section in the daily diary. Can we change the text via the script and if this is the case how do you implement the new text to show in game.
you can change the words from English_message.txt in Plugins/KplugLanguage folder.
To have a realtime translation, you need open the menu in your room or in main menu press DEL key->Common tab->English or your languange->Always read tranlastion? and set ON.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.24 (patreon only)
INFO
- Adding 2 positions, "Inverted Cowgirl, Splits" and a footjob for chair context, "Under Pressure".
- Adds an option under the interface tab, in the Pose selector menu this option specify if kPlug additional positions names are highlighted or not.
- Near the first person view settings, you'll find a small button "x2", turning it on will double the focal aperture value in kPlug first person view.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
you can change the words from English_message.txt in Plugins/KplugLanguage folder.
To have a realtime translation, you need open the menu in your room or in main menu press DEL key->Common tab->English or your languange->Always read tranlastion? and set ON.
Many thanks worked perfectly this could be interesting.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes