menny

May 28, 2017
Does anyone here still have the FutaTalk mod, the site where it was uploaded seems to have removed the download and I can't find it uploaded anywhere else

JP110

Apr 14, 2018
Hello. I've downloaded the RX4 version and I was thinking in what order should I update the game? Currently downloading the R6f final.
(edited) How do you update the game after downloading the repacks?

Last edited:

theNob0dy

Apr 24, 2020
hey guys, so im an idiot, can someone teach me how to download and play the game? I downloaded all 5 files on top and all i get is 5 blank page apps that says i cant open it. Did i miss out on anything or do i have to download extra stuff to play it?

May 22, 2018
I starting using the free download manage and you can also go through the setting and set the download speed and upload speed to unlimited.

Link:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello. I've downloaded the RX4 version and I was thinking in what order should I update the game? Currently downloading the R6f final.
(edited) How do you update the game after downloading the repacks?
R6F is to be used on your own Steam bought copy of the game, not to update the packs. You can either download the multiple part archive in the OP or use the torrent found in the individual announcement posts for each version. You do not need any version between the one you have and the newest one and it is strictly advised to NOT copy one repack version into another.

hey guys, so im an idiot, can someone teach me how to download and play the game? I downloaded all 5 files on top and all i get is 5 blank page apps that says i cant open it. Did i miss out on anything or do i have to download extra stuff to play it?
There is a multiple part archive in the OP and there are torrents found in each post announcing a new version. Download from one of them. Then you need a program like WinRAR or 7zip to extract the archives. You only need to extract the one ending in zip if you download the multiple part archive, the rest will go automatically. There will be a second archive in the multiple part archive, extract that, Then you just start the game with the exe, no install.

Reactions: JP110

JP110

Apr 14, 2018
R6F is to be used on your own Steam bought copy of the game, not to update the packs. You can either download the multiple part archive in the OP or use the torrent found in the individual announcement posts for each version. You do not need any version between the one you have and the newest one and it is strictly advised to NOT copy one repack version into another.
Thanks. Just wondering is RX4 is current version and has the AfterSchool expansion, then I look at #5,732 . That is where I also downloaded the 'update' file in mega. I also saw an RX4.1 though I completely forgot what page.

Edit:

So basically I go to the mega link: BetterRepack>KoikatsuParty>Updates and downloaded the two files there. I set-up and pasted the content in my game folder, then opened Initial Settings and got critical warning saying the game is installed deep in the file system. I don't know much about it but I can still play.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks. Just wondering is RX4 is current version and has the AfterSchool expansion, then I look at #5,732 . That is where I also downloaded the 'update' file in mega. I also saw an RX4.1 though I completely forgot what page.

Edit:

So basically I go to the mega link: BetterRepack>KoikatsuParty>Updates and downloaded the two files there. I set-up and pasted the content in my game folder, then opened Initial Settings and got critical warning saying the game is installed deep in the file system. I don't know much about it but I can still play.
RX4.1 is the current full repack and includes all official content, including DLCs, plus several mods. It was released fairly recently, so it may not have been updated into the OP.

Reactions: JP110

cassiline

Oct 16, 2017
Well thanks for the heads up

side note: what causes an " Read from location 0000001a caused an access violation." error in chara studio if anyone knows. Messed up uncensor or GUI translator?
Try removing Citrix Receiver from Device Manager, display adapters. That seems to have fixed the issue

Sans Cruz

Mar 23, 2019
Forgive me for asking this rather annoying question, but does anyone here know the password for the UploadHaven files? I've searched around in the comments to try and find one but to no avail.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Forgive me for asking this rather annoying question, but does anyone here know the password for the UploadHaven files? I've searched around in the comments to try and find one but to no avail.
There shouldn't be one.

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
I keep seeing screenshots of scenes with 6+ characters; is this possible in the base game, or does it need some mod?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I keep seeing screenshots of scenes with 6+ characters; is this possible in the base game, or does it need some mod?
Mod, probably the Kplug mod. The public version is in the optional mods folder.

Well that's not helpful. Thanks tho.
I'm not sure what help can be given when something isn't right. Whoever uploaded it there will probably have to fix it and post the new link. I would use another source for now, there are several.

Reactions: Galoran

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
Mod, probably the Kplug mod. The public version is in the optional mods folder.
Thanks!

There is mention of 'spectators' in the kMod menu, but the kMod guide has no instructions for how to add them. Would you happen to know?

[Edit] Found it, it's just the "I" key. Thank you again, now to fix missing heads :p

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes