alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks!

There is mention of 'spectators' in the kMod menu, but the kMod guide has no instructions for how to add them. Would you happen to know?

[Edit] Found it, it's just the "I" key. Thank you again, now to fix missing heads :p
You can invite them if the option is turned on through the invitation menu, press I to open that. They will also automatically join if they are in the room up to the number you allow in settings. Settings is opened on the main menu with the delete key. Missing heads? Do you mean the top or their entire head? If just the top, you might be using a modded in item, which has no model outside of conversation. The full head missing could be a slider set wrong on that character. Also, there is more to invitations, you can invite outside cards. Buddies, males and futas made as males, can be invited at any point during H while whores, females not loaded into the class, can be loaded on saturdays at school or any point at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Galoran

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What do you need to open the file
The archives that you download? WinRAR. The file that runs the game can open itself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what im getting, i dont know what it means.
The files might be corrupted, I suggest trying to download again. EDIT: and what Ric said, that's no longer up to date anyway.

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Screw would do well to put a 'how to extract the archives.txt' file in his Google Drive I think. :)

Extracting spanned zip files on disks.

Reactions: Ric

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Okay, so I redownloaded the game because I had an older version, and when I start the character creation, I have that :
What the hell happened ?

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Do you have this with your card or opens by default?
By default it should open as in the example #6,116 "Example of creating / changing a character cards #2,793 .. "
+
If Some elements (clothing, body parts, etc.) may not be displayed in the game. #2,789 + #3,461 ...
Example of saving a cards manually #4,139 + #2,714 ...

If this is your card, you need to make sure that the settings are correct. The card must be compatible with Koikatu. If the card was made long ago, it must be adapted to the current version. You also need to consider the character size settings, as you may accidentally shift the screen (press “R” to restore) or reduce the character.
In addition, the screen size affects the display (some functions are hidden if the size is not full)

You need to read the instructions for creating characters.
Like I said, I ALREADY played the game, I know how it should look.
And yes, it opens like that by default.

But I think I found the problem.
It either comes from the Stiletto mod or the Head Utility mod, as they are the only two optional mods I installed to the game, and as I removed them, it works fine.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you did not make changes to the repack and did not install mods that can cause an error, then this is either a memory error, or you made a mistake during installation. This may also be due to incorrect copying of your data to the new version or incorrect menu settings.
If restarting the game through InitSetting.exe or changing the character card does not work, then you need to check the installation and compliance with the requirements of the computer. By default, this error never occurs.
He said that removing two mods he installed solved the issue, so the problem was a mod not memory, mistakes, or settings.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have listed (not all) possible problems that could lead to such a situation. As a result, one of the ones I listed was the reason. I did not say that all that I listed was the reason for a particular user.
He also said that everything was initially default. But this could not be so (judging by the screenshot)
I also do not understand the purpose of your "comment" ...
It was either Stiletto or Head Utility because removing those mods stopped the problem, that's what he said and what I'm saying.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So, the Darkness DLC.
How do I access that?

Thanks to whoever helped me with threesomes, maxing out all the stats wasn't that time-consuming.
Forgot how to access footjobs, though.
What do I have to do again?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, the Darkness DLC.
How do I access that?

Thanks to whoever helped me with threesomes, maxing out all the stats wasn't that time-consuming.
Forgot how to access footjobs, though.
What do I have to do again?
Darkness is accessed through the first door on the left on the third floor. There will be a purple hand icon in front of it when you have the right type of girl following. The girl must be a lover, must be a non virgin, and must have one of the personalities that the DLC is for. There are six personalities, all of which will appear on the girl select list if you go to Darkness in the Free H area of the game. Any girl that appears there will cause the purple hand to appear in front of the door I mentioned when they follow. Keep in mind that this is forced and you will take damage to their affection, the bar that changes color and is the same color as their icon on the mini map in the bottom left. Threesomes are accessed by peeping on two girls in lesbian H. Both girls must be of a high enough affection and have experience, then there will be a blue icon in the bottom left while peeping. The second girl can also join if she was in the room when you started H with another girl. That will be a pink icon that is in the same spot, but this icon does not always appear.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Darkness is accessed through the first door on the left on the third floor. There will be a purple hand icon in front of it when you have the right type of girl following. The girl must be a lover, must be a non virgin, and must have one of the personalities that the DLC is for. There are six personalities, all of which will appear on the girl select list if you go to Darkness in the Free H area of the game. Any girl that appears there will cause the purple hand to appear in front of the door I mentioned when they follow. Keep in mind that this is forced and you will take damage to their affection, the bar that changes color and is the same color as their icon on the mini map in the bottom left. Threesomes are accessed by peeping on two girls in lesbian H. Both girls must be of a high enough affection and have experience, then there will be a blue icon in the bottom left while peeping. The second girl can also join if she was in the room when you started H with another girl. That will be a pink icon that is in the same spot, but this icon does not always appear.
Oh, don't need to explain how to do threesomes, I know, just wanted to throw my thanks out there.
And thank you.
So, footjobs?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Oh, and anything else I should know about DLC's?
There's 3, iirc.
I know how to go on the dates, love hotel and so on.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh, don't need to explain how to do threesomes, I know, just wanted to throw my thanks out there.
And thank you.
So, footjobs?
Ah, I misinterpreted that part, then. Footjobs are a mod only thing, the Kplug mod specifically, which can be found in the optional mods folder.

Oh, and anything else I should know about DLC's?
There's 3, iirc.
I know how to go on the dates, love hotel and so on.
You've probably already noticed, but none of them are officially translated, probably a necessary cut to get on Steam. There are more than three if you count each of the three separate update of Darkness like Illusion did, all of which just add two personalities each to the available personalities. After school let's you go on dates, which you already know, but what you didn't mention is what happens at certain intimacy levels, the heart meter if you hit switch info in the class roster (F4) twice. I don't know the exact values, but certain levels of intimacy unlock more date locations and a special H scene in each. At max intimacy, you get the final date spot, a mock wedding that appears as a ???. They all added some clothing items and accessories, too, like Darkness adding torn clothes, and several personalities were added as well. That's about it.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Ah, I misinterpreted that part, then. Footjobs are a mod only thing, the Kplug mod specifically, which can be found in the optional mods folder.
Think you could teach a dummy how to not mess up with adding that?

Oh and another thing.
I downloaded some custom character cards - from the illusion cards site - and, uh, I kinda don't know how to get them in game, so I'd appreciate the help with that, too.

senpai441

May 1, 2020
I downloaded the game a few days ago and now im strugling to find the After school and the other stuffs to download... can someone help me?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
I downloaded the game a few days ago and now im strugling to find the After school and the other stuffs to download... can someone help me?
You need to go on 2 dates with a girl first.
I don't know about the needed relationship, but hey, preferrably girlfriend, heh.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Think you could teach a dummy how to not mess up with adding that?

Oh and another thing.
I downloaded some custom character cards - from the illusion cards site - and, uh, I kinda don't know how to get them in game, so I'd appreciate the help with that, too.
Cards go into the chara folder inside UserData. Girls go in female, guys in male. As for Kplug, it should be laid out so that all you have to do is copy the folders into the place with the game exe. It should be the folder with an abdata, BepInEx, and plugins folder inside the Kplug folder in optional mods. Copy those three, then put them with the game exe.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes