Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
for some reason after the tutorial of different event that can happen in the game and when i do into the character creator the game loads but them goes unresponsive. I don't know if its because of something on my computer that stuffs it or if the game in to much but i could use some help.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Someone in the repack was able to make look-alike copies of all scenario characters and teachers so you can assign as classmates but the teachers and scenario characters are buried in one of the games many .dll files and most likely in a format that would require you to make changes using a copy of the unity engine.
The game has a function to do this in the events section for all story characters, including teachers.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
for some reason after the tutorial of different event that can happen in the game and when i do into the character creator the game loads but them goes unresponsive. I don't know if its because of something on my computer that stuffs it or if the game in to much but i could use some help.
What tutorial you talk about ?

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
What tutorial you talk about ?
After being introduced to the class, being seated and introduced to Ai. It does over how you move and the events like special H-scenes, increase strength and that stuff. Games basically stops when it almost done loading it all at the end.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
After being introduced to the class, being seated and introduced to Ai. It does over how you move and the events like special H-scenes, increase strength and that stuff. Games basically stops when it almost done loading it all at the end.
Reinstall the game files, it is possible that during file extraction, something went wrong ....

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a question. Is there any way to skip the story events?
Only a few of them trigger automatically and only if you hit certain requirements. The first one is unavoidable and there are one or two that trigger for hitting a certain number of girls in your club as well as something else with that number, 15 girls if I remember correctly and I don't remember the other requirement, maybe to get through a certain number of avoidable events, and having certain stats yourself, but any that are triggered via the story students or talking to the teachers are avoidable with no extra steps. I'm currently running a long term game where I am building each girl up individually and have yet to encounter ANY event after the first.

Dulf

Dec 25, 2018
yo is there a way to have custom characters in VR? I remember with the old versions it wasn't possible, but with RX5 is it? If so how? please and thanks!!
Edit: Figured it out - they mustn't be in the subfolders

Last edited:

Muhio841

Mar 19, 2018
Hi! I downloaded the repack RX4, the game runs fine but I have an problem with the height of the MC. I wanted to play the game as a shota so I lowered his height to the minimum possible, but in the H scenes there are some clipping issues with the world.
Is it possible to fix this? I wouldn't mind if the MC is suspended in the air if that fixes the problem (lol).
Thanks in advance!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
You talking about the intro and the math textbook? Holding down ctrl is the "skip" button, well it's really a fast-forward button, but either way it will speed through those pretty quickly.

Reactions: alex2011

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hi! I downloaded the repack RX4, the game runs fine but I have an problem with the height of the MC. I wanted to play the game as a shota so I lowered his height to the minimum possible, but in the H scenes there are some clipping issues with the world.
Is it possible to fix this? I wouldn't mind if the MC is suspended in the air if that fixes the problem (lol).
The only fix I can offer is to keep slightly increasing the MC's size until it starts working. Though honestly, the MC is already a shota, the default heights has the male and female at the same height. The game makes it clear that this is a high school and the average height of a Japanese high school female student is 158cm or 5'2. This is the height of the average 13 year old Japanese male. Add in the complete lack of any masculine facial features with the male and you've got a certified shota.

As for the game, while the game will allow you to adjust the female's height to a certain degree, weird things begin to happen when you adjust the male's height. But keep in mind, characters will ALWAYS clip through each other, it's the result of trying to script character movements for scenes with characters with various heights and weights without having any collision detection.

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Hold CTRL or get a full save file. If you aren't interested in the story at all, just get the full save. Easiest way. If you just don't wanna read one particular girl's lines, CTRL skip through it (make sure skip unread text is checked in settings).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks in advance!
The game isn't designed around being able to play as a shota, or at least not the stereotypical shota that is typically shorter than the male character is, you're going to have issues. Also, your version is out of date, RX5 is the current one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muhio841

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Someone in the repack was able to make look-alike copies of all scenario characters and teachers so you can assign as classmates but the teachers and scenario characters are buried in one of the games many .dll files and most likely in a format that would require you to make changes using a copy of the unity engine.
...make look-alike copies? Can't one just outright save as a card when editing appearances in the new game tab, though? I remember having done just that with the story characters.

Thanks in advance!
Doesn't help in this scenario? Last time i saw it brought up was with another height-related issue but no idea if it will make a difference.

In the offchance it does help, thank Serance, not me!

• Love
Reactions: Muhio841

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
...make look-alike copies? Can't one just outright save as a card when editing appearances in the new game tab, though? I remember having done just that with the story characters.

Doesn't help in this scenario? Last time i saw it brought up was with another height-related issue but no idea if it will make a difference.

In the offchance it does help, thank Serance, not me!
Not the scenario girls, you can only change their appearance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey
Im using the following repack of the game

Can someone please give me a 100% save that works with it?

The one in this threads first post did not fully unlock all of the positions
There is one in the BRExtras folder of the repack. Also, the cheat tools mod has an option to unlock them all as well.

natalia14

Apr 10, 2019
FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING ISSUES LOADING A SCENE IN STUDIO [RX4]:
1.) Inside STUDIO, press F1 to open the Plugins/Mods Window.
2.) Type in the word "scene" in search bar. It should be able to find all mods/plugins related to scenes.
3.) Find "PNG Capture Size Modifier" and DISABLE "Use studio scene watermark" under it.

For some reason the mod messes up with the data on the PNG save file as it prints its watermark.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes