meow511

Jun 19, 2020
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-10
Release Date: 2020-04-04
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: RX4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:

DOWNLOAD
Win64 Part 1 (3.42 GB): - - - -
Win64 Part 2 (3.42 GB): - - - -
Win64 Part 3 (3.42 GB): - - - -
Win64 Part 4 (3.42 GB): - - - -
Win64 Part 5 (2.70 GB): - - - -
Others: - Koikatsu Party
Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it, all of the modders who made the mods for free and @Ric for the link.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:

DOWNLOAD
Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it, all of the modders who made the mods for free and @Ric for the link.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
uncensored?

meow511

Jun 19, 2020
View attachment 120247

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:

DOWNLOAD

after school patch?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Will Katarsys still work on kplug ? Cause his releases so far have been hs2plug.
If it's profitable, most likely! And seeing as how he can block out $1-$5 patrons with impunity, he's probably doing pretty well for himself~

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a mod which expands the interactions with and between girls to get this closer to AA2? After so long and considering AA2 popularity I assume that someone should at least try to make something like this.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it's profitable, most likely! And seeing as how he can block out $1-$5 patrons with impunity, he's probably doing pretty well for himself~
I am a $1 patron, he's not blocking us out, he just gets busy, it happens.

Is there a mod which expands the interactions with and between girls to get this closer to AA2? After so long and considering AA2 popularity I assume that someone should at least try to make something like this.
No, but they already can do pretty much anything the MC can. I do emphasize pretty much in this case as there are a few things they can't do. They can initiate lesbian if you have the Afterschool DLC, which the repack offered here does, and they could already initiate interactions with the MC.

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Differences between patreon and free versions of kplug? I can't find the patreon version anywhere, seems no one leaks it?

--------------

Also this is really out of date at this point. OP should be updated. One major and one minor revision behind.

Better to grab here:

Last edited:

Baroudi

Oct 24, 2019
I have a problem with kplug in h-scene. When I'm in a h-scene, the girl will only look at the camera even if I deactivated the option in the settings. And in the kplug settings there is no option for this. Help pls this is very annoying.

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
I have a problem with kplug in h-scene. When I'm in a h-scene, the girl will only look at the camera even if I deactivated the option in the settings. And in the kplug settings there is no option for this. Help pls this is very annoying.
Just press 3

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't seem to make kplug 2.2 (public) work on RX 5 for some reason. But on RX 3, it works just fine.
The kplug provided in RX 5 is outdated (2.1)

Last edited:

manjobanjo

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know how people make the "blowjob" face with studio, I know it's kkpe and that scenes with it aren't using the mouth morphing section of KKPE advanced options. Is there some menu that allows the user to move the mouth as if it has bones or morph it in more ways than the advanced options do, there are many scenes that incorporate this effect but I can't seem to figure out how to reproduce it.

Much appreciated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Differences between patreon and free versions of kplug? I can't find the patreon version anywhere, seems no one leaks it?

--------------

Also this is really out of date at this point. OP should be updated. One major and one minor revision behind.

Better to grab here:
The difference is Patreon gets the newest version earlier and we get some custom locations, not sure how he managed that.

Just press 3

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't seem to make kplug 2.2 (public) work on RX 5 for some reason. But on RX 3, it works just fine.
The kplug provided in RX 5 is outdated (2.1)
It should be 2.2 as it was in RX3, odd that it's 2.1 instead.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone know how people make the "blowjob" face with studio, I know it's kkpe and that scenes with it aren't using the mouth morphing section of KKPE advanced options. Is there some menu that allows the user to move the mouth as if it has bones or morph it in more ways than the advanced options do, there are many scenes that incorporate this effect but I can't seem to figure out how to reproduce it.

Much appreciated.
Blowjob face? You mean the one "O" mouth expression that is very open? That's the closest i can think of, which is some number i can't remember under Anim > Kinematic > Eyes & Mouth around the 20s. (All i know is that in Maker, the mouth option is called "Hold In Mouth")
If it doesn't use KKPE's mouth morphing, then that's the only thing that comes to mind because i've only seen 2 mods that have to do with expressions and if it isn't KKPE, definitively has to be a vanilla option.

calaberi

Feb 22, 2018
I have all the archives and it showed up a new one ( ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z ) but i can´t open it. What I have to do? sorry if my english is not good is not my lenguage

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes