axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
the Kplug 2.4 is out..
Somebody can make a installation guide of the plugin?
I tried, but nothing has changed from the old one..
where are the new positions , animations and stuff?
I get infinite white screen with a H scene in the room..

Last edited:

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Downloaded RX4 6+ months ago and have been playing that. Yesterday, I did a clean install of RX6 and I’m finding that I’m having pretty consistent translation issues with subtitles. Sometimes they just flat out don’t appear, and sometimes they appear untranslated. Tried looking a couple pages back and didn’t see anyone ask so I figured I’d ask, anyone know what the solution is?

I went in and unpacked the translation zips to their correct locations within the Bep folder (despite the fact that I don’t think I ever had to do that with RX4) and still have the issue with subtitles not appearing.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Downloaded RX4 6+ months ago and have been playing that. Yesterday, I did a clean install of RX6 and I’m finding that I’m having pretty consistent translation issues with subtitles. Sometimes they just flat out don’t appear, and sometimes they appear untranslated. Tried looking a couple pages back and didn’t see anyone ask so I figured I’d ask, anyone know what the solution is?

I went in and unpacked the translation zips to their correct locations within the Bep folder (despite the fact that I don’t think I ever had to do that with RX4) and still have the issue with subtitles not appearing.
Consistent as in "specific dialogue lines have issues", right?
If so, you could clean the translation cache then see if it works. Of course, i could be wrong, though.

But still, before you do, check the translation folder and open the txts and see if they have anomalies. Otherwise, redownload the plugin and its dependencies, i'd say.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
So I installed the new kPlug but I don't see any changes.

EDIT: To be specific I opened up kPlug Core Installer and installed the kPlug dll, and kPlug data when that finished I moved the following abdata, BepinEX, and plugins into the right folders and then I opened up Koikatsu but there were no changes.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
What triggers girls to go from Inexperienced to Experience? Is it number of H scenes, or progress on the various counters (like Anal penetration, Services, Butt teasing, etc), or something else?

Speaking of counters, I can't seem to do anything with Nipple teasing, as nipples never seem selectable.

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
So I installed the new kPlug but I don't see any changes.

EDIT: To be specific I opened up kPlug Core Installer and installed the kPlug dll, and kPlug data when that finished I moved the following abdata, BepinEX, and plugins into the right folders and then I opened up Koikatsu but there were no changes.
i used kPlugCore.exe to install and everything is work, now i can use kPlug 2.4 with RX7 but the girl is standing in weird pose at the start in Free-H

Last edited:

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
i used kPlugCore.exe to install and everything is work, now i can use kPlug 2.4 with RX7 but the girl is standing in weird pose at the start in Free-H
Yeah, that's exactly what I used to download everything, but nothing changed so idk what the issue is.

Rezkyannis

Aug 4, 2018
I tried to update my mods using the kkmamager, find some updates and also 13gb of updates sideloader mods for studio, is it necessary to install the studio one? bcs i dont even use the koikatsu studio, only the game, im afraid i'll broke the game

Dec 10, 2019
How do I use my tongue on a girl?

Even if both hands are occupied, clicking a third place just moves one of the hands. I've tried several buttons and mouse clicks, looked at the controls guide and the help guide, and cannot find out how to use my tongue when caressing instead of hands.

This is really frustrating, because I'm guessing this is how I do Nipple Teasing, but for the life of me I can't seem to do it. Someone please help.

edit: Forgot to search thread for "tongue" first and found a potential answer. Going to try it out now.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
How do I use my tongue on a girl?

Even if both hands are occupied, clicking a third place just moves one of the hands. I've tried several buttons and mouse clicks, looked at the controls guide and the help guide, and cannot find out how to use my tongue when caressing instead of hands.

This is really frustrating, because I'm guessing this is how I do Nipple Teasing, but for the life of me I can't seem to do it. Someone please help.

edit: Forgot to search thread for "tongue" first and found a potential answer. Going to try it out now.
Point at whatever body part you want to use a tongue on, then use the scroll wheel to change the left-click action

For example, on her vagina, using the scroll wheel will change the cursor from a hand, to a finger, to the tongue, then a magic wand.

64-bit only

Reactions: namprofli3
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes