Mar 23, 2019
1604864926960.png Question, why is my female/male cards not showing in studio? Since this only happened after I installed updates from KKmanager, I'm guessing there's mod conflicts?

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Anyone else got a bug, where the subtitles for the look/touch interactions disappear after a H Scene? I've been having that for a while since RX5 i think if anyone knows a fix for it I'd be grateful.

Reactions: Watters

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have a question, in the "Free-H", you can do some threesome while selecting 2 girls + 1 boy. How in the "real" game, during school setting you can make this happen ?

Dec 10, 2019
I have a question, in the "Free-H", you can do some threesome while selecting 2 girls + 1 boy. How in the "real" game, during school setting you can make this happen ?
Both girls have to be experienced. The game does not do a good job of explaining what this means, but for a girl to count as experienced she has to have 100% in all types of experience (Butt Teasing, Vaginal Penetration, Services, etc).

Then, when you are nearby two experienced girls and initiate sex with one, there is a chance (not guaranteed) that a button will appear at the lower left of the screen that says you feel someone else watching. Click that button to initiate a threesome.

If you find two experienced girls having lesbian sex, then you can initiate a threesome with them too, but I think that also is not a guaranteed option.

Reactions: lucratif
Apr 27, 2018
I installed kplug 2.4 and everything seems fine. The UI and animations work, but I can not open the invitation menu in free H. Does anyone know what could be the cause?

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Guys, I'm probably stupid, but I really searched the whole post to see if I can find a solution xD
With one of the new repack the behavior in the locker room has drastically changed: even if you speak with a girl when she is half naked she will appear fully dressed once the dialogue starts. This problem appears with the awesome feature to leave the girl in the dressing state you left her after sex, so I think the source should be the same.
How can I have both worlds at the same time? xD
I just want them to be in the state I see them in the world (aka naked or half dressed in the locker room). Any help?

I'm using repack RX5.
Thank you very much.

***EDIT***

FOUND!
By disabling Additional Skin Effects 1.7.1 in the advanced options I thought I would lose the "after sex" feature, instaed now I have both ^^
Strange enough but at least it works :p

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I'm remaking a character (cards) starting from an existing one.
I want to pu the "Skin Gloss" at 0 : On the right, it takes it into account and works --> I save the card.
When I reload the card, the "Skin Gloss" is still at 0 (good) : On the right, the character is glossy, like nothing changed.

How I'm supposed to do ? When I reload it, I can re-enter 0 in "Skin Gloss" (works), but each time I reload the cards, the character is glossy despite the fact that it's at 0.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a button or something for turning back on the subtitles for looking/touching a girl? Dialogue options still show subtitles, but that's it.

Anyone else got a bug, where the subtitles for the look/touch interactions disappear after a H Scene? I've been having that for a while since RX5 i think if anyone knows a fix for it I'd be grateful.
Found a workaround, I suppose? If you go into the menu and click on 'Plugins', you can find a plugin called 'Translation Cache Cleaner'. There'll be a keybind there that'll let you reset the translations and should fix your problem.

Every subsequent time it disappears, you need to clear the cache again, save and then restart the application/game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Hi guys, while playing this game I realize there's a word "slave" at the bottom right corner of student ID. Does anyone know what is this and how it work? Thank you in advance.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes