SmalldickDave

Jul 16, 2020
via launcher View attachment 899041

not sure about bestiality content
What do you mean via launcher, I just go to folder and double click koikatu.exe and it opens with no prompts to the main menu. It'll say unresponsive a few times but it'll load up, is there a different way I should open it?

Thanks for the info and the help.

Looked at the picture you posted mine is different, I did the allinone:uploadhaven dl in the last 2 hours, was that not enough?

Last edited:

Atak Helikopter

Formerly 'rjackdaw'
Feb 9, 2018
What do you mean via launcher, I just go to folder and double click koikatu.exe and it opens with no prompts to the main menu. It'll say unresponsive a few times but it'll load up, is there a different way I should open it?

Thanks for the info and the help.

Looked at the picture you posted mine is different, I did the allinone:uploadhaven dl in the last 2 hours, was that not enough?
initsetting.exe
exe.PNG

Reactions: SmalldickDave

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
I have problem during mouth job. the dick look like oversize when compare with mouth. what happened ?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have problem during mouth job. the dick look like oversize when compare with mouth. what happened ?
the female characters height is very small or male is very tall, nothing you can do to fix that animation. You can set a different scale value.

black4575

May 23, 2020
I need help to install kplug in
[Ichinoya] [UPDATED] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) Best Remake RX7 Screw This Noise Based

Dec 10, 2019
the female characters height is very small or male is very tall, nothing you can do to fix that animation. You can set a different scale value.
HCharaAdjust lets you move characters around, which helps with that kind of issue. In settings, check the plugins list, where you can see the hotkeys for the HCharaAdjust plugin or rebind them if you like.

I need help to install kplug in
[Ichinoya] [UPDATED] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) Best Remake RX7 Screw This Noise Based
Kplug doesn't always play nice with the repack.

I've managed it - follow the instructions to install kplug into the repack, but read the Compatibility Notes that come with kplug to see which repack plugins you should remove - but there are still some glitches that sometimes happen.

Reactions: em0rt41 and Watters

black4575

May 23, 2020
HCharaAdjust lets you move characters around, which helps with that kind of issue. In settings, check the plugins list, where you can see the hotkeys for the HCharaAdjust plugin or rebind them if you like.

Kplug doesn't always play nice with the repack.

I've managed it - follow the instructions to install kplug into the repack, but read the Compatibility Notes that come with kplug to see which repack plugins you should remove - but there are still some glitches that sometimes happen.

where can I read the instructions for the repack =?

Dec 10, 2019
The repack doesn't have instructions, all you have to do is extract it to a folder and then run the program inside it.

Kplug is what you need instructions for, and that comes with the kplug download. Kplug is not included with the repack, google it, and you'll find the appropriate Patreon post. You don't need a Patreon account to download it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
there are no instructions for the repack, but if what you want is to know about its mods, inside you will find the readme file where there are all the various updates made and many useful links.
good people, can I have some waifus to put in the game?
if those of the game are not enough for you, with each repack there are many girls, and if still not enough you can look at it here:

But be careful, Illusion Booru is like a black hole, you will never be able to escape.

Aug 29, 2020
there are no instructions for the repack, but if what you want is to know about its mods, inside you will find the readme file where there are all the various updates made and many useful links.

if those of the game are not enough for you, with each repack there are many girls, and if still not enough you can look at it here:

But be careful, Illusion Booru is like a black hole, you will never be able to escape.

How can I download them?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
How can I download them?
I'm not English so I can't show it to you, otherwise I would just confuse you, but just click on the image with the left button and then once opened click with the right and select, save image with name ...
I think that's the name.

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not English so I can't show it to you, otherwise I would just confuse you, but just click on the image with the left button and then once opened click with the right and select, save image with name ...
I think that's the name.
You speak Spanish to make it easier and I could already download it but it won't let me put it in the game.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes