9dolphins

Dec 1, 2018
If you go into the folder of [Optional] Mods and go through the individual folders, most of them will have a file named "Copy to the install dir to add.txt" Move those files (usually a folder called "BepInEx") to the appropriate folder and they should activate. Also, in game, go to Options and then over to far right along the top will be a tab for Plugin Settings. Click on that for all the mods the game recognizes as installed and click on them to activate/deactivate or otherwise adjust settings for each mod. Hope one or both of those helps you.
So i did what you said and everything in the "BepInEx" folder is working but everything in the "mods" folder is not, i dont see any of the clothes, uncensorSelector anything if there is any way to activate that then thats what i need thank you for the previous answer

veydara

Oct 9, 2018
can i ask, does anyone know what this mod is? not the lewdcrest overlay, but where cum drips out after ejaculation? ty

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So i did what you said and everything in the "BepInEx" folder is working but everything in the "mods" folder is not, i dont see any of the clothes, uncensorSelector anything if there is any way to activate that then thats what i need thank you for the previous answer
I don't know about the all-in-one, I use manlymarco's HF pack, but doesn't it has an initializer too? The HF pack's initializer, at least, can let you use a manager to update and install these mods... or so I think, they are mostly already installed by the pack itself...
Considering people seem to say "if there is something wrong and a redownload doesn't fix try manlymarco's pack", trying it later should be no problem

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, I've been having a problem lately, ever since 4.1 actually. There are cards in the chara folder, even the default ones should work for this purpose, but none show up on either character list in the studio. This problem only occurs in this game's studio and does persist in RX7, which I literally just got done downloading in hopes it would have been solved since this doesn't appear to have been asked here according to the search function.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
you are not the first to mention this problem...

I don't have it, but I did not download it from here. I got a copy of Party and used the HF Patch.
Some said it should fix some problems. It should not hurt to try, at least?

Speaking of Studio, anyone knows of a manual for it in englich? the pastebin link at the start used to have some manuals but I can't seem to find them

Reactions: whatever..

BL4Z3_071

Jul 18, 2020
Well I downloaded it and the fucking game keeps giving me an error saying; Executable cannot be located! Thanks for the download! NOT ;(

RJacobsletter

Jul 5, 2018
So I believe I figured out a workaround for the RealPov mod, with specifics.

1) Activate "Show Crosshair" option in the "Miscellaneous" section in options. This will enable a white circle with a translucent cross to appear when you move the camera around.

2) Move the crosshair so that is resides in the head of the character you want to have the pov of for the mod. (Make sure to look at it from multiple camera angles to ensure that it is mostly in the character's head for all axis)

3) Press the backspace button (or applicable hot key) that the perspective should shift to the correct character.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you are not the first to mention this problem...

I don't have it, but I did not download it from here. I got a copy of Party and used the HF Patch.
Some said it should fix some problems. It should not hurt to try, at least?

Speaking of Studio, anyone knows of a manual for it in englich? the pastebin link at the start used to have some manuals but I can't seem to find them
I was able to get my, woefully out of date, installed copy to work, so I can load characters into that. Luckily, none of the girls involved are using anything not included in the version I am using.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So I believe I figured out a workaround for the RealPov mod, with specifics.

1) Activate "Show Crosshair" option in the "Miscellaneous" section in options. This will enable a white circle with a translucent cross to appear when you move the camera around.

2) Move the crosshair so that is resides in the head of the character you want to have the pov of for the mod. (Make sure to look at it from multiple camera angles to ensure that it is mostly in the character's head for all axis)

3) Press the backspace button (or applicable hot key) that the perspective should shift to the correct character.
yeah, when people mention it goes to "the closest character to the camera" they mean from the camera's target/center, not the player's view

Hardy92xxx

Mar 22, 2020
Hi folks, i hope anybody can help me, i looked the most things up but couldnt find a solutuion (i also looked up in the plugin options but didnt find anything.
problem is: irisies and eyebrows are showing through hair, i edited over 100 chars and disabled it for every single one, but as soon i restart the game this specific option is enabled again. i saw that there is an option called "config decides", but where is this config? would be great if there where an option for disableing it globally.

ThisARespectMove

Nov 20, 2020
I have my game pretty much working except I have one problem. I am using kPlug and skin effects are not staying when swapping characters, the issue for this is kk_skineffects im pretty sure but when I disable the persistence options it still does not work correctly. Then when uninstalling kk_skineffects I lose the vanilla skin effects.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
so I know you guy already answered thst question but... Well 425 pages to search and the search button is not helping.
Im getting a problem with the history progress, I already see like four or five event but still 0%.
And what is discovery? Is in like 25% but I dont know how

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
So alot of my characters using the character packs included in the repacks dont have hair and are missing eyes anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
So alot of my characters using the character packs included in the repacks dont have hair and are missing eyes anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Probably have a something that interfering with that. When I use kplug I get a lot of missing mods. When i take it off everything works.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the HF patch is and if this download comes with it? If it didn't should I get it? Thanks.
THe HF Pack is a pack by manlymarco that installs a lot of useful mods, including uncensor, a ready-to-use sideloader already with a bunch of extra pieces to put in your chars, an initializer to choose between the game and its character creator or its studio AND that has a quick button to update the plugin and the sideloader files (so you don't need to open a manager program just for that), and a bunch of quality of life plugins.
I don't know if it comes with this one, but if it does not you should definitelly get it, even if it already comes with the plugins it has.

- the official github page with the readme,
BUT
It tells you right away not do download from there, as everything is split there, but that the releases page has the files all ready to use.
<--- download through here

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
For people saying they can't swap characters in Studio anymore- the word on the Koi server is that having "experimental optimizations" checked while installing HF Patch can break the game somehow. It was recommended to reinstall the HF Patch 3.5 without it checked to see if it solves the problem.

No one seems to have have nailed down the exact plugin/mod that's causing the problem yet, from what I've seen. There was a hint that it could be from one of Jim's ( ) I think? I update manually like always and haven't had any issues myself yet, so I'm not exactly sure what causes it. Will report my findings in the future if I learn more, unless someone beats me to it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes