alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you mean that I need to do that for each card that I have, and then replace 'em in the class section? or can I do that from the edit option you get from where you can edit your class? if so, where exactly is that uncensor selector section?, 'cause I can't find it.
Yes, each card, it is a character only setting, not global. You don't need to replace them in the class, there is an editor when looking at the menu to place or remove students that, if you make the edit, you can go to exit and it will give an option to save that edit to the version in the class only instead of to the .png directly.

I guess i'm missing it then.

View attachment 942558
This tells me you don't have it installed, in which case you are not playing an uncensored version of the game.

But this says you do, very odd. Try downloading the game again.

• Haha
Reactions: Taurom

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It is enabled, I guess something got messed up when I download the repack?
Do you have 'Uncensor Selector' at the bottom of the list in Options > Plugin Settings?

It should look like this (I have the Darkness menu installed, so your colors will be different: 2020-12-15 (9).png

If not, then more than likely, you'll need to re-download the game, or you could try re-downloading the Repack from the BetterRepack site.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Do you have 'Uncensor Selector' at the bottom of the list in Options > Plugin Settings?

It should look like this (I have the Darkness menu installed, so your colors will be different: View attachment 942635

If not, then more than likely, you'll need to re-download the game, or you could try re-downloading the Repack from the BetterRepack site.
The option isn't even there, i'm gonna try by extracting again the files from the .rar, if that doesn't work either then i'm gonna re-download the game.

Dec 10, 2019
I have experience that says otherwise, so it might depend on how the girl is set up.
Weird. I wonder what caused this discrepancy.

It wasn't based on how the girls were set up, because this included girls I had custom-created, who were completely uninhibited and had the Slutty personality.

Also, no, Kplug can pull virgins in for its group sex feature, but they won't let you strip them completely while they are part of the background group. It takes the actual experienced state for them to accept full nudity while in the background group.
That's true, I'd forgotten that. My bad.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Weird. I wonder what caused this discrepancy.

It wasn't based on how the girls were set up, because this included girls I had custom-created, who were completely uninhibited and had the Slutty personality.

That's true, I'd forgotten that. My bad.
It might be a trait, slutty in particular since it does allow sex sooner, or more accurately the girl will accept or ask for it sooner, especially with the sexy personality. That could play a part in it and that would make sense if it did. Or the other way around, a trait blocking it.

Dec 10, 2019
It might be a trait, slutty in particular since it does allow sex sooner, or more accurately the girl will accept or ask for it sooner, especially with the sexy personality. That could play a part in it and that would make sense if it did. Or the other way around, a trait blocking it.
Right. But even slutty girls wouldn't have a threesome until they were 100% experienced in everything, for me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Right. But even slutty girls wouldn't have a threesome until they were 100% experienced in everything, for me.
Could be another trait blocking it. Remember that they do have to have the likes girls trait to get into lesbian, which is one way to get a threesome unmodded.

Dec 10, 2019
Could be another trait blocking it.
Possible, but it seems doubtful. Like I said, they were as uninhibited as the game allows them to be, in terms of various character traits. Likes Girls, Slutty, etc, etc, etc.

I could try extensive testing, but I'm too lazy for that. Lol.

Perhaps a mod was blocking it. Conversely, perhaps a mod was enabling it for you. I don't know what the answer is, lol. Oh well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Possible, but it seems doubtful. Like I said, they were as uninhibited as the game allows them to be, in terms of various character traits. Likes Girls, Slutty, etc, etc, etc.

I could try extensive testing, but I'm too lazy for that. Lol.

Perhaps a mod was blocking it. Conversely, perhaps a mod was enabling it for you. I don't know what the answer is, lol. Oh well.
I commented it as just an example, but I think I might be onto something. Likes girls is necessary for lesbian, lesbian is one way to get into a threesome if you manage to sneak up and actually interact, there are also positions in threesomes that require the girls to have some lesbian action at the same time, like one riding the player's face while the other rides his dick. So maybe likes girls is required. Just checked the F5 help slides and it does mention that the ability to do threesomes is chance based, it will not appear every time even on the same girl, but that chance increases if she has already been in one before. So maybe you are just having bad luck with that chance mechanic as well. It also states mood, whether she's angry basically, and personality DO play a part in the ability to do threesomes.

Dec 10, 2019
I commented it as just an example, but I think I might be onto something. Likes girls is necessary for lesbian, lesbian is one way to get into a threesome if you manage to sneak up and actually interact, there are also positions in threesomes that require the girls to have some lesbian action at the same time, like one riding the player's face while the other rides his dick. So maybe likes girls is required. Just checked the F5 help slides and it does mention that the ability to do threesomes is chance based, it will not appear every time even on the same girl, but that chance increases if she has already been in one before. So maybe you are just having bad luck with that chance mechanic as well. It also states mood, whether she's angry basically, and personality DO play a part in the ability to do threesomes.
I know. But they did have the Likes Girls trait. They were also maxed out affection and lust, and not angry.

It's possible RNG shafted me, but despite the F5 menu saying it was only a chance, I've actually always gotten the threesome option from fully experienced girls, and never from girls who weren't fully experienced (even if they were 100% in everything except one thing, because it took me far too long to figure out how to Nipple Tease instead of just Breast Tease).

In addition to the custom girls I made (who did have Likes Girls, Slutty, etc), I was using a number of presets with a variety of traits and personalities. None of them would ever do a threesome until they were 100% experienced, despite being at max affection and lust, and not angry, and being my girlfriends, and being members of Koikatu Club. Then once they were experienced, all of them would do threesomes all the time.

This was the case for both threesomes initiated by finding two girls having lesbian sex, and for threesomes initiated from a normal H scene when you feel someone watching you and you can invite her to join in.

• Thinking Face

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019

It should look like this (I have the Darkness menu installed, so your colors will be different: View attachment 942635

Aight, I download the RX6 to RX7 (update only) from here, and installed it, and things work now, even the other stuff that I thought were missing are back. But now I have a question, something that wasn't there before is that on every classmate ID there is a Red Mark that says SLAVE, what does it does and how can I modify that?

Thx for your help m8.

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Aight, I download the RX6 to RX7 (update only) from here, and installed it, and things work now, even the other stuff that I thought were missing are back. But now I have a question, something that wasn't there before is that on every classmate ID there is a Red Mark that says SLAVE, what does it does and how can I modify that?

Thx for your help m8.
The "slave" thing is just a cosmetic part of Darkness, nothing to worry about (I guess).

Good thing everything works for you.

• Yay, new update!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Alright, I nuke those mods

I feel like I suppose to press O to bring up invite menu when there are others watching but instead I got block with arrow thinggy like I working in 3D modeling

Dec 10, 2019

I feel like I suppose to press O to bring up invite menu when there are others watching but instead I got block with arrow thinggy like I working in 3D modeling
For kplug, I is invite, though there's a menu option to switch it to O. If something else is happening when you press O, then it's either bound to I or something else is also bound to O. They don't have to be watching for an invite to work.

For the game's built-in threesome systems, it's not a keybind, it's a button that appears near the lower left of the screen when you sense someone watching.

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
I don’t suppose anyone can help me with my problem? For some reason dialogue subtitles(not the text box, but the words that appear when looking/touching) disappear after an H event. Subtitles are still present during H events after this, but the only way to get the dialogue subtitles back is to restart the game. I have the most recent repack with no extra mods.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh, Okey. But how to switch partner between this many girls now? those that watching like very very close cuz i dont get the button

Okei, I figure it out! gotto press S and it show me all the control

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I don’t suppose anyone can help me with my problem? For some reason dialogue subtitles(not the text box, but the words that appear when looking/touching) disappear after an H event. Subtitles are still present during H events after this, but the only way to get the dialogue subtitles back is to restart the game. I have the most recent repack with no extra mods.
this is a problem with the Subtitle mod which was fixed right away so the only solution is to install the latest version of the mod or wait for the new ScrewThisNoise pack that from what I read on his Discord channel should be out for Christmas.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Thx for your help m8.
The "slave" thing is just a cosmetic part of Darkness, nothing to worry about (I guess).

Good thing everything works for you.
I've never seen the slave thing, I thought the Janitor was the only part of Darkness. Good to hear you got it working, Taurom.

Not sure about the block with arrow, but the others watching is part of the official After School DLC. The invite menu is a Kplug feature and is used with the I key unless you specifically set the option to use the alternate key for the invite menu.

Ahh, Okey. But how to switch partner between this many girls now? those that watching like very very close cuz i dont get the button

Okei, I figure it out! gotto press S and it show me all the control
I would suggest reading the manual for Kplug, it came with the files for the mod. You can swap with a girl you are kissing with the mouse wheel click, you can swap a girl by holding Alt and pressing S when a pink capsule is displayed on the girl you want to swap to, you can randomly swap with either / or \, it says slash in the manual, but I forget which is which, you can swap with lesbian action by looking at a girl who you are not with and she will do a lesbian animation with the girl you are with, then swap. Those are all the ways to swap with Kplug, though it looks like you found the S one before I commented.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's not part of the DLC, just a menu mod included with the latest Repack.
I'll need to check it out, then. You mentioned Darkness when you first said it, so I thought it was something I missed. Does it interact with that DLC or is the way to get it not related at all? EDIT: BIG problem, I just took a girl who appears on the list under the Darkness tab in Free H up to the third floor. There was no icon for it and there was no way to interact with the door. Possibly related, most of the cards in that save seem bugged. Their personality is listed as Timid, but they use the voice pack for the one I chose. These were cards I downloaded online and all were set to Timid before I changed them. I just tested Darkness Free H and they do load in properly and use the Timid voice pack during that. EDIT2: It's the cards.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes