alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does this game have any requirements for RAM and Graphics Card?
The stated minimum requirements for the base game are:
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-530
  • File Size: 20 GB
However you will have to bear in mind that this version has a lot of mods and is more like 29GB. So the rest of the requirements are likely higher as well. I have also seen people mention that the game runs very slowly when adding more girls to their game . I have had no problems with a full class.
So it will work flawlessly on Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB GPU. I wanted create a game of my own, so I will try with this one gotta learn more about it by playing around.
Thanks for your reply.
There's also the fact that the game puts almost everything on the RAM, every single student takes more and more RAM, even more with accessories. This is a main game specific problem, though, so studio only users won't have an issue and the studio is what you will want for that other game you mentioned making.

thedailyhawk

Feb 15, 2018
I am getting this message while trying to download this/ transfer it to another folder: ! D:\Users\adria\Downloads\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX8\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX8.7z: Write error in the file

Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
Will this game run good on my laptop with a
AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
If I decided to download this game?

starslewds

Jan 23, 2020
I installed Kplug 2.5 after updating to RX9. I used the installer and selected:
Yes to Install kPlug dll
Yes to Install kPlug Data
Yes to Install the BepInEx.IPALoader
Yes to Restore the original game code to version 5.1
Yes to Install kPlug Uncensor
No to Remove mods with compatibility issues

Loaded a save everything worked fine.

However when starting a new game Kplug commands/features did not work on the first day of the new game but as soon as the first day was over and the MC goes home and I saved Kplug commands started working.
I used the same settings I had on RX8, all I did was make sure the game was stable (as it can be), then dragged the necessary files from IPALoaderX in the [OPTIONAL] Mods subfolder.

Boom, kPlug works on RX9.

As for my initial kPlug installation, I did not use the installer and followed directions on what mods conflict with kPlug. I can't remember where those instructions are for the life of me.
Thanks! Prolly gonna take a bit but i'm thinking i'll do a fresh install. The main issue that i'm having is that the uncensor selector(?) doesnt seem to be working and I can't pick different penis types or body types. At first the penis was discolored and I tried reinstalling kplug with different settings and it got fixed, but then I couldn't change that in the chara creator. Isn't too much of an issue but i'd really like to get that back working.

piero focaccia

Aug 4, 2018
guys, could you tell me which services and intercourses were added with kplug 2.53, 2.54 and 2.55? That way I'll know if pledge on patreon again or wait another month or two XD Thanks

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks! Prolly gonna take a bit but i'm thinking i'll do a fresh install. The main issue that i'm having is that the uncensor selector(?) doesnt seem to be working and I can't pick different penis types or body types. At first the penis was discolored and I tried reinstalling kplug with different settings and it got fixed, but then I couldn't change that in the chara creator. Isn't too much of an issue but i'd really like to get that back working.
I use the Uncensor Selector that comes with the repack, as like you I didn't like not being able to change it in the char maker. Also, I was catching hell trying to remake my story futa as a female to use with kFuta.

mertensian

Aug 3, 2017
What's the difference between the 6.0.2 game version in BetterRepack and the 5.1 that kPlug wants you to revert to? I'm guessing you'd still need to revert that code even with RX9?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I download the six files from the Spoiler dropdown thing do I need all six parts to play or do I just need one at a time?
All of them are separate sections of the same file, they will not extract with any missing.

What's the difference between the 6.0.2 game version in BetterRepack and the 5.1 that kPlug wants you to revert to? I'm guessing you'd still need to revert that code even with RX9?
The difference is one is the version of the game and one is the version of the repack. The version of the repack does not just apply to the game, but to the included mods as well, the game version ONLY applies to the game. I do believe 5.1 of the repack carries the last update to come out for the game, so the game version beyond that point does not matter in that case, only the repack version number does. Also, I suggest getting RX9, NOT 5.1, because 5.1 is old and potentially has bugs fixed in later versions.

orly

Feb 15, 2018
I'm having a problem with kplug. When I do an H scene if someone joins in I can't progress through the day. Time sort of freezes. If I manually go to the next phase my character disappears and I can't interact with anything.

At first I was able to go home and that would fix it. Now the screen goes black and the game locks. I've looked through the compatibility list and the instructions and can't find anything related to this bug. Anyone have any ideas?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm having a problem with kplug. When I do an H scene if someone joins in I can't progress through the day. Time sort of freezes. If I manually go to the next phase my character disappears and I can't interact with anything.

At first I was able to go home and that would fix it. Now the screen goes black and the game locks. I've looked through the compatibility list and the instructions and can't find anything related to this bug. Anyone have any ideas?
Never encountered it before, have you tried without Kplug to make absolutely sure it isn't just Better Repack being buggy like it was last build?

Reactions: orly

orly

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah, I've only recently added kplug. It didn't happen until after I installed it.

Edit: although I can't recall if I tried the recent RX by itself honestly

Reactions: alex2011

mertensian

Aug 3, 2017
Also, I suggest getting RX9, NOT 5.1, because 5.1 is old and potentially has bugs fixed in later versions.
Right, my understanding is that kPlug recommends when using BetterRepack that you revert to the 5.1 game code, which is the highest version released by Illusion, I think? Compared to RX9 (which I have) which says it's "6.0.2" as it has customized game code.

I'm just curious if anyone's tried using kPlug with RX9 without using the installer option to revert to 5.1, apparently at least in RX8 there were serious issues between BR and kPlug.

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
right so, I tried looking for a possible answer but either I couldn't find it or I didn't try hard enough.

anyone else had the issue of not having sitting positions available? in Free H mode I'm pretty sure there are several spots that should have it available but aren't an option. also noticed the girl's room isn't an option for a location for free h either. downloaded the all in one pack for reference.

also for some of the mod characters, any way to make the really short characters not super weird looking? doing certain positions just look wrong and/or don't fit, which given the size i can understand but, was wondering if there's a fix or solution to that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Right, my understanding is that kPlug recommends when using BetterRepack that you revert to the 5.1 game code, which is the highest version released by Illusion, I think? Compared to RX9 (which I have) which says it's "6.0.2" as it has customized game code.

I'm just curious if anyone's tried using kPlug with RX9 without using the installer option to revert to 5.1, apparently at least in RX8 there were serious issues between BR and kPlug.
There is an option to revert a change added to the previous Better Repack version, RX8, that screwed up A LOT of things, including Kplug. That is what is recommended and it should be recommended to do it whether you use Kplug or not because, like I said, it screwed up a ton of things even without Kplug.

I don't use the installer for Kplug because I don't trust it to not eventually force users to remove mods they don't have to because those mods are listed on the compatibility list, sometimes because of a misconception that Kplug does the same thing. I am not easily trusting and my trust is very easy to lose, you see, more so than normal. Instead, I use the manual install files, which have never failed me in the time since the Jannie Replacer mod was removed due to no longer being necessary.

However, as I have not had the time to get RX9 started and I totally skipped RX8 because of all the bugs just in RX8 alone without Kplug installed, I haven't had a chance to try Kplug in RX9. I have heard that it works without issue, though.

right so, I tried looking for a possible answer but either I couldn't find it or I didn't try hard enough.

anyone else had the issue of not having sitting positions available? in Free H mode I'm pretty sure there are several spots that should have it available but aren't an option. also noticed the girl's room isn't an option for a location for free h either. downloaded the all in one pack for reference.

also for some of the mod characters, any way to make the really short characters not super weird looking? doing certain positions just look wrong and/or don't fit, which given the size i can understand but, was wondering if there's a fix or solution to that.
Any character that is too short or too tall will have this issue. The animations were designed for a specific range of heights.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
I hear allot about HF patch is it including in the download folder all in one ? Or have to manually down it

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes