DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
This is part of the Kplug mod there are two versions public - which is free & Patreon - members just ask here for both.
Considering the greatness of the free version (broken, actually), I wouldn't mind if someone shared a newer version with me.
I would 'buy' it too, if the lower tiers weren't limited to a few hundred

thanks obama.jpg

Kampfer4550

Dec 22, 2020
Just a heads up, the repack has been updated to version RX9. One noticeable addition is the integration of the clothing state feature.

Koikatu-2021-03-01-01-26-11-UI.png

Reactions: Medic4

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah, through Screwthisnoise website you can get it for free
Thanks.

By the way is the by any chance any mod that allow to change apperance of the girls from story mode? In other words mod that will allow me to chance those girls let say for example to Monika from DDLC, Artoria from Fate, Rias from Dxd etc... You get the picture.

DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks.

By the way is the by any chance any mod that allow to change apperance of the girls from story mode? In other words mod that will allow me to chance those girls let say for example to Monika from DDLC, Artoria from Fate, Rias from Dxd etc... You get the picture.
I think you don't need a mod, I've done that for so long that I've forgotten if it needs a mod.

alterscenariochar.png

Jul 15, 2017
I have a stupid question. How do you actually go on dates with the girls?
I have asked 3 girls to go on dates and on the "Class" screen it says promised in the date section and the girls keep asking when you are going to take them on the date but I dont see an option to actually choose a place to go with them. Do i have to wait for a certain day or something?

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
I have a stupid question. How do you actually go on dates with the girls?
I have asked 3 girls to go on dates and on the "Class" screen it says promised in the date section and the girls keep asking when you are going to take them on the date but I dont see an option to actually choose a place to go with them. Do i have to wait for a certain day or something?
you take them on a date on the sunday, so far i saw it is random, or you can chose and i dont know how to chose a location
i only dont know how it works when you promise multiple girls

Reactions: TheHappyChemical
Jul 15, 2017
you take them on a date on the sunday, so far i saw it is random, or you can chose and i dont know how to chose a location
i only dont know how it works when you promise multiple girls
Thank you for the reply. I have managed to figure out most stuff but I have not actually done a full game week so that would explain not seeing the option for dates yet.

Evergreen1

Nov 12, 2016
Hey guys,
can someone give me a short explanation on how to use the pregnancy mod? My issue is, that it seems I have no possibility to insert raw on a dangerous day, which is on the other hand necessary for the girl to get pregnant.
Is there a way to insert raw on a dangerous day?

Nov 16, 2018
When there is a new update for this game do I have to download the whole game again or just the repacks or do I just move some files around to have the updated version?

Jul 15, 2017
When there is a new update for this game do I have to download the whole game again or just the repacks or do I just move some files around to have the updated version?
If you already have the previous repack (rx8) you only need to download the update. and then run the .exe which should then guide you through the update.

Reactions: PussyDestroyer9000!
Nov 16, 2018
I don't know what version I have probably super outdated because it's been a year since I played it. If I was to start over what would I have to download just the all in one or R8 or Both? and then combine some folders or something?

Jul 15, 2017
I don't know what version I have probably super outdated because it's been a year since I played it. If I was to start over what would I have to download just the all in one or R8 or Both? and then combine some folders or something?
Well if you havnt played it in a year it could be as old as RX5 from the looks of things searching through the posts. Downloading and running the wrong update would probably break your entire game and might break your save.

Unless you can find anything in your game folder which indicates which version of the repack you have I would download the whole thing again. RX9 is now out so you could wait for that to be put on this thread or download RX8 and then update using the link in my last post. Hope this helps.

Reactions: PussyDestroyer9000!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Unless you can find anything in your game folder which indicates which version of the repack you have I would download the whole thing again. RX9 is now out so you could wait for that to be put on this thread or download RX8 and then update using the link in my last post. Hope this helps.
If they're running one of the RX repacks, InitSetting.exe (not InitSettingEnglish.exe) should have the repack version in the lower right corner like this:
2021-03-01 (1).png

Edit: I don't know what all was changed in RX9, but damn the game runs beautifully now. I hope I can just throw kPlug back in without having to revert anything.

Edit 2: Re-enabled kPlug, and so far everything works perfectly with RX9.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHappyChemical

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Hey, new to the game so I'm not sure if I'm asking a stupid question or not. I just downloaded it and noticed that some of the character cards included in the download do not show up in character select. Is this because the character cards are missing data or is there a mod that needs to be implemented for them to work?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes