pullin

Oct 13, 2020
Its a fresh instal, a made a new save, no problem for 2/3 H scene, but after the issue appear again

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi, i have an issue when doing H. MC is standing like the picture, i can't undress girls, penis is invisible, girls showering with clotches etc.... I'm on RX8 and mods are up to date

View attachment 1048766

Any ideas on how to fix this ?
The clothed showering is a symptom of one of the mods having a little hiccup that cannot be avoided. Under main game optimizations, there is a setting that is there to stop the stutter from multiple girls loading in multple pieces of clothing all at once. This setting can also cause clothing to load untextured, load when not a part of the outfits for that character, or not unload when showering.

I've only ever had the other issues in AI Shoujo, so I can't help with that.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Its a fresh instal, a made a new save, no problem for 2/3 H scene, but after the issue appear again
It's possible that one of the plugins is misbehaving, as to being able to pinpoint which one, your guess would be as good as mine.
You can:
  1. Try using KKManager to disable and enable each plugin, which would take a good amount of time.
  2. You can backup your UserData folder (or at least the character folders), nuke then reinstall RX8, and see if it happens again.
  3. You can also try downloading RX7 from and see if the problem exists there.

angelscream

Nov 20, 2020
hello i dl the full RX 8 and i notice that sideloader modpacks are missing chara cards only zip mod
example i saw Mythra zip mod but her card not showing

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hello i dl the full RX 8 and i notice that sideloader modpacks are missing chara cards only zip mod
example i saw Mythra zip mod but her card not showing
That's all the sideloader modpack is, just zipmods. Character cards are usually already placed in the community folders inside the female and male folders if they are included at all and the specific character might have been removed at the request of the creator if it isn't there.

angelscream

Nov 20, 2020
That's all the sideloader modpack is, just zipmods. Character cards are usually already placed in the community folders inside the female and male folders if they are included at all and the specific character might have been removed at the request of the creator if it isn't there.
Ok thanks i just notice bunch character names(Dva,Tracer, Tifa etc) especially in Garyux folder and some in Evan folder but cannot see them in community folders

Banner101010

Jun 23, 2020
pls help
my chara's arm got twisted for some reason

edited: also how do i invite them to my room?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok thanks i just notice bunch character names(Dva,Tracer, Tifa etc) especially in Garyux folder and some in Evan folder but cannot see them in community folders
The characters might have been removed.

There are two possibilities I can thing of:

1. The creators asked for them to be removed for monetary purposes, wanting to sell their creations, not smart because copyrights of big companies are involved. Possibly to remove association with the game because of the issues in the past with Patreon since "Japanese style" games were threatened at one point.

2. The creators asked for them to be removed so that an updated version could be added later, potentially in the near future, granted this is not a necessary step as they can just be overwritten through a copy/paste. I would pay particular attention to the community character folders in future Better Repack builds for this possibility.

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
Just downloaded for the first time, the game keeps crashing when I try to launch it, even through the launcher, which is all the advise the readme has to try.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Did the male always put out his tongue during climax in this game, or is that caused by a mod? If it's the latter I'd like to disable it. Not because I hate it or anything but I have to adjust the mouth on my male character's face very low to avoid having the tongue clip through and even then it still clips through slightly.
Untitled.png

Left is how I adjusted the mouth to eliminate tongue clipping as much as possible and right is where I want the mouth to be:
Untitled-1.png

This is how much it clips where I want the mouth to be.
Untitled-2.png

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it by adjusting the "tang" parts in advanced bone mod.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Medic4

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Extremely confused with the Kplug dairy at the moment. Some teachers have the date option available and some don't its the same with the story students some have the date option & some don't. " has Katarsys added another function to this " ??

I can't recall this being a function as the only way was to invite the teachers & the story students to sleep over on a Saturday for the date to happen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Extremely confused with the Kplug dairy at the moment. Some teachers have the date option available and some don't its the same with the story students some have the date option & some don't. " has Katarsys added another function to this " ??

I can't recall this being a function as the only way was to invite the teachers & the story students to sleep over on a Saturday for the date to happen.
Yes, you can date them and even add them to your room, they just take one of your loaded students' places to do it. It is a Kplug only feature. Not sure why some don't, they should all have the options as far as I'm aware, maybe it isn't implemented on all of them. This is explained in the "Manage Dating" section under the gameplay topic of the manual.
However, if you invited a story character in your room as the main girl on the Saturday evening, she'll be the dated girl on Sunday!

Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Yes, you can date them and even add them to your room, they just take one of your loaded students' places to do it. It is a Kplug only feature. Not sure why some don't, they should all have the options as far as I'm aware, maybe it isn't implemented on all of them. This is explained in the "Manage Dating" section under the gameplay topic of the manual.
I am puzzled as to what is causing this ? I really don't mind as it does work and they don't even have to sleepover anymore if they have the " go on date " tag I have been through the manage dating section top to bottom but like one said. Why some have the tag and others don't . God knows it will probably come to me later on Ty anyways

Reactions: alex2011

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Adding some somebodies custom outfits?

I downloaded some outfits and placed in em the coordinate folder. The only thing is it didn’t show up in game. It wasn’t a regular outfit it was like a picture with 4-5 outfits on it

edit: fixed it. It won't show up just gotta change the characters outfit based on activity

Last edited:

Roniin69

Aug 31, 2020
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
Im having a problem where when I go to launch the .exe I get a popup saying the version of the application is not compatible with my PC. Help?

Banner101010

Jun 23, 2020

Hello
May i ask how did you got the dairy?
should i finish the story of heroines?

or is it 1 of the mods?
can you share it for me if that's the case

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hello
May i ask how did you got the dairy?
should i finish the story of heroines?

or is it 1 of the mods?
can you share it for me if that's the case
This is part of the Kplug mod there are two versions public - which is free & Patreon - members just ask here for both.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes