Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
When you load the character into the Character Maker, do any "missing mod" or "outdated mod" messages pop up?
No, none of that. i tried uploading an image to give you some context earlier but F95 was acting up. i attached an image of one of the characters that dont load correctly even after i went ahead and made sure ForceHighPoly was up to date and downloaded the required stuff such as BepinEX-5.4.10 & IllusionModdingAP(not sure where to put this one so i put one of them in the mod folder and the directory just to be save)

honestly it might be that SOME characters dont work as intended no matter what i do (considering i have 272 characters) but it still bugs me and i am determined to get it to work.

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
No, none of that. i tried uploading an image to give you some context earlier but F95 was acting up. i attached an image of one of the characters that dont load correctly even after i went ahead and made sure ForceHighPoly was up to date and downloaded the required stuff such as BepinEX-5.4.10 & IllusionModdingAP(not sure where to put this one so i put one of them in the mod folder and the directory just to be save)

honestly it might be that SOME characters dont work as intended no matter what i do (considering i have 272 characters) but it still bugs me and i am determined to get it to work.
Usually, missing parts from character cards means that you don't have the mods that contain those parts installed. You'll have to download the Sideloader Modpack from for most character cards on the internet. It doesn't contain every possible clothing/item/hair mod as some are private.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Usually, missing parts from character cards means that you don't have the mods that contain those parts installed. You'll have to download the Sideloader Modpack from for most character cards on the internet. It doesn't contain every possible clothing/item/hair mod as some are private.
I see, i'll try to see if this one works. besides that i just want to say thank you for putting the effort to go back and fourth with a stranger online. you a real one(y)

lpfleeg

Dec 10, 2017
Been looking, but I'm not finding it... sorry if I missed it completely!
Does this repack include the After School DLC?

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
I have a small bug where characters/cards running around miss their back hair pieces but when talking to them they're there with no problems. Same for the h scenes, so they only miss in singleplayer when walking around

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I have a small bug where characters/cards running around miss their back hair pieces but when talking to them they're there with no problems. Same for the h scenes, so they only miss in singleplayer when walking around
You need the Force High Poly plugin to be installed/enabled, as some items do not have low poly models that can be displayed when students are walking around in school.

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
I have some questions regarding the installation. Would really appreciate any help.

I have installed better repack rx9 (was having 21 GB size)

1. What's the difference between this and koikatsu party?

2. Should I install HF pack?

3. Should I install K plug?

4. Should I install sideloader modpack?

5. Is there a mod that can add more animations ?

I would love to see more dance animations. Currently there are 8

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
Better Penetration From Animal42069

SPOILER_unknown.png

View attachment Koikatu_2021-04-27_22-30-21.mp4

LINK BELOW

This plugin improves the way penetration appears in Koikatsu. It includes two female uncensors (BP Profundis and BP Innie), and two male uncensors (BP cartoon and BP SOS). These uncensors contain additional bones, dynamic bones and colliders that the plugin uses.

A new version of UncensorSelector (3.11.1) and ModBoneImplantor (1.0) are required for the plugin to work.

Below are links to them as well.
Get the plugin here:
Github Animal42069:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I have some questions regarding the installation. Would really appreciate any help.

I have installed better repack rx9 (was having 21 GB size)

1. What's the difference between this and koikatsu party?

2. Should I install HF pack?

3. Should I install K plug?

4. Should I install sideloader modpack?

5. Is there a mod that can add more animations ?

I would love to see more dance animations. Currently there are 8
1. Completely ignore Koikatsu Party, as it's Koikatsu without the story mode.

2. From what I can tell, most of the HF Patch is included in the Repacks

3. To be honest, kPlug is worth it (for me, the extra positions, the ability to play one-handed and the intercourse chain ability is worth more than platinum); but you have to take some care when installing it over a repack, especially if you'd rather use the repack Uncensor Selector versus kPlug's.

4. YES. The Sideloader Modpack gives you most, if not all, mods that just about any character card you'll find on the internet uses; except for private mods.

5. kPlug adds more sex positions, and I think there's another plugin that either adds the positions from kPlug or other positions; it was linked earlier in the thread.

Reactions: MexPayne

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
sorry for probaly the stupid question, but where can I download new characters for the game, And what are the cards exactly? Can I or not download those characters that they show?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
sorry for probaly the stupid question, but where can I download new characters for the game, And what are the cards exactly? Can I or not download those characters that they show?
You can look here for a ton of character cards (beware, it is a deep rabbit hole): .

Whatever character card you want, just save the image in (wherever you have Koikatsu installed)\UserData\chara\female or (wherever you have Koikatsu installed)\UserData\chara\male. It'll save as a PNG file, and if formatted correctly, you'll see the character in the Character Maker.

You can also get cards from Illusion Uploader Rip. One word of caution on this; if you run Koikatsu from a hard drive, importing all the characters from the Illusion Uploader Rip will make it nearly impossible to open a character card selection box, as you'll have around 30,000 cards, and the game will freeze/crash before half of the cards are read.

Last edited:

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
1. Completely ignore Koikatsu Party, as it's Koikatsu without the story mode.

2. From what I can tell, most of the HF Patch is included in the Repacks

3. To be honest, kPlug is worth it (for me, the extra positions, the ability to play one-handed and the intercourse chain ability is worth more than platinum); but you have to take some care when installing it over a repack, especially if you'd rather use the repack Uncensor Selector versus kPlug's.

4. YES. The Sideloader Modpack gives you most, if not all, mods that just about any character card you'll find on the internet uses; except for private mods.

5. kPlug adds more sex positions, and I think there's another plugin that either adds the positions from kPlug or other positions; it was linked earlier in the thread.
Thanks for the detailed reply.

So will the new kplug positions appear in chara studio or just in story mode?

Oct 30, 2019
Quick Question, I've been wanting to download this but it seems like it need an English Patch or something, is that included in the download here or do I need to get it seperate?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Been looking, but I'm not finding it... sorry if I missed it completely!
Does this repack include the After School DLC?
It includes everything ever released for this game by the developer, so yes.

Thanks for the detailed reply.

So will the new kplug positions appear in chara studio or just in story mode?
I think they do, haven't checked.
Story and Free H, that's it. The Kplug mod was only ever intended for the game, which is a separate program entirely even though they work off most of the same files. I have yet to see even a single Kplug added position, or anything added by Kplug, appear in any copy of the studio.

Quick Question, I've been wanting to download this but it seems like it need an English Patch or something, is that included in the download here or do I need to get it seperate?
they told me every thang is in it
The English patch is already included and applied. It should be in English from the start, though this oonly applies to the parts of the game that got translated by the developer. Everything else will need a few seconds because it is being auto translated by the Unity auto translator in real time. The parts that are not translated officially are all to do with the DLCs, which is the Darkness content on the third floor, the dates after the first because the first was part of the base game before After School was put out, threesome content as it was part of After School, and a few personalities like Sadistic.

Oct 5, 2019
Guys, is it possible to somehow add all the sex animations to a clean game without installing the k.plug??? I have nothing against the mod itself, but of all its features, I only need animations.

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Can we add FK and IK to an object?

I am trying to make a dog leash scene. There is an item which adds collar and chain.

But the chain just hangs vertically down. I want to give the chain in hands of the dude and ofcourse the collar is around the girls neck.

Can this be done?

blablabla183

Dec 12, 2019
Hi have a quick question here, your answer will be appreciated thx.

Recently, I downloaded kPlug mod v 2.6 and I using BetterRepack RX8.
Everything works fine for me. However the function "Invitation Menu" is not applicable.
The instruction stated press "I" or "O" to toggle the menu. However when I press these keys nothing happen.
I ensured both of these keys is not used by other mods.

Any methods for me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance;)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes