alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nobody seems to be seeding the torrent anymore. If I'm wrong please let me know, I do want to play this again.
Not sure about this version, it is several updates behind, so people might have stopped seeding this in favor of seeding the newer versions.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Everytime I try to unpack the contents of the torrent, I always end up without the core program. Can anyone help me with this?

Apr 19, 2020
I don't use that one and I don't have the issue, so it might be the crest making her stay with you.
Now that I think about it, she may still be trying to run towards me while I'm talking to her. lol

Could be a routing issue where she doesn't think she 'reached' me yet. Time to finally give this game another chance. Got addicted to Artificial Academy 2 (like actually addicted, around 20 days strait playing hours a day) so if it's just the crest, screw it it's gone. If it does turn out to be the crest, I really should come back and report that.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Koikatu.exe for example
Ah, the EXE file, okay. I would say your antivirus is immediately silently quarantining or even outright deleting it. I would try unpacking it with your antivirus off, then make an exception for the EXE files before turning it back on just to make sure it doesn't do it.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Ah, the EXE file, okay. I would say your antivirus is immediately silently quarantining or even outright deleting it. I would try unpacking it with your antivirus off, then make an exception for the EXE files before turning it back on just to make sure it doesn't do it.
Nevermind, I fixed it by downloading the pieces of Zip files, it's working now. But now I don't remember how you make a futa character. Can someone enlighten me on this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nevermind, I fixed it by downloading the pieces of Zip files, it's working now. But now I don't remember how you make a futa character. Can someone enlighten me on this?
There's a dropdown box that says penis next to it in the Uncensor Selector section of the body tab, second box in the top right that shows the little figure T posing. Be aware that NPC futanaris can't actually use it since only the PC can use it. To have a futanari use it, you will need to convert a female (NPC) card into a male (PC) card. To do this, make sure the game is windowed, not fullscreen, and drag the card of the girl onto the game window while the male maker is open. It will load all the features of the female card, but the card saved after this will be a male card and can be used as a PC. You'll still be called a boy, though, since the game was never designed for any other kind of PC.

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
Funny enough Steam has a Illusion game Called Koikatsu Party its a International Release of the First Koikatsu game
plus it has a paid After party DLC and Free VR DLC
Some Features have been Removed from the international Release and the DLC
But here is the Catch you can download a Special Patch for Koikatsu party and the DLC After Party From Illusion Website to restore the Features that were Removed

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Funny enough Steam has a Illusion game Called Koikatsu Party its a International Release of the First Koikatsu game
plus it has a paid After party DLC and Free VR DLC
Some Features have been Removed from the international Release and the DLC
But here is the Catch you can download a Special Patch for Koikatsu party and the DLC After Party From Illusion Website to restore the Features that were Removed
Honestly, I know they were trying to get the game out to the west, but they might have been better off selling it themselves so they wouldn't have the restrictions. As it is, the repack is better because it is less work to set up even if only slightly.

Sporpata

Apr 3, 2021
I have a issue with kplug where when you use the invite function it works fine but once you try to swap partners they both become the same character. Fixed this issue last time and was working fine with repack 9 but once i updated it to repack 11 this problem appears again.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I have a issue with kplug where when you use the invite function it works fine but once you try to swap partners they both become the same character. Fixed this issue last time and was working fine with repack 9 but once i updated it to repack 11 this problem appears again.
the creator of kplug mentioned that the reason for this is because of an update to a mod in the repack, I believe it's the folder one that he is talking about.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the creator of kplug mentioned that the reason for this is because of an update to a mod in the repack, I believe it's the folder one that he is talking about.
That's the one and the only way to use it without issue is to remove KK_BrowserFolders.dll and either don't use that mod or find an old copy that is version 2.2.0.0 at the latest. There may be bugs in these older versions, but that can't be helped since there won't be compatibility coming to this mod for Kplug to work with newer versions.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
anyone know why these cards don't show up to load?:

there is a card example below, click it to see..

I looked at it in the text pad.. it has character detail.. height, eyes, etc..

Leo987654321

Aug 13, 2019
Hi. Sorry for maybe stupid question but this is my first time playing this game. I have extracted the game but its on Japanese. When I press the English language at InitSettings.exe it says that the installation does not have this translation and the game stays on Japanese version. So the question is how can I change the language to English?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes