Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
That's the one and the only way to use it without issue is to remove KK_BrowserFolders.dll and either don't use that mod or find an old copy that is version 2.2.0.0 at the latest. There may be bugs in these older versions, but that can't be helped since there won't be compatibility coming to this mod for Kplug to work with newer versions.
Is that version hard to find/get though???

also, do you happen to know how to deal with the card I posted above this post? I realized you actually might know the answer to that..

Hi. Sorry for maybe stupid question but this is my first time playing this game. I have extracted the game but its on Japanese. When I press the English language at InitSettings.exe it says that the installation does not have this translation and the game stays on Japanese version. So the question is how can I change the language to English?
download this version:

idk what problems you're having, but that version doesn't do that to me..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is that version hard to find/get though???

also, do you happen to know how to deal with the card I posted above this post? I realized you actually might know the answer to that..

download this version:

idk what problems you're having, but that version doesn't do that to me..
If you can get to an old version of Better Repack with version 2.2.0.0 or earlier of KK_BrowserFolders.dll, the torrents are still up if that is an option you can take, then it shouldn't be too difficult to find. Katarsys, the maker of Kplug, has also come out with a new post about this issue that has a link to the working version.

As for that character card, the issue sounds a lot like it didn't download correctly, so you may have to try again. It sounds like it at least got the metadata that controls what the character's model looks like when loaded, which is surprising for a downloaded card. However, if even one part of that metadata or the image data is corrupt, it won't work. The reason it isn't loading is definitely because the game isn't recognizing it as a card, though.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
If you can get to an old version of Better Repack with version 2.2.0.0 or earlier of KK_BrowserFolders.dll, the torrents are still up if that is an option you can take, then it shouldn't be too difficult to find. Katarsys, the maker of Kplug, has also come out with a new post about this issue that has a link to the working version.

As for that character card, the issue sounds a lot like it didn't download correctly, so you may have to try again. It sounds like it at least got the metadata that controls what the character's model looks like when loaded, which is surprising for a downloaded card. However, if even one part of that metadata or the image data is corrupt, it won't work. The reason it isn't loading is definitely because the game isn't recognizing it as a card, though.
well it could be that.. I've been curious though, if a card is from sunshine does it work and load into koikatsu also?
I forgot to mention that a bit ago.. I downloaded them online and so IDK if it's from sunshine or not

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well it could be that.. I've been curious though, if a card is from sunshine does it work and load into koikatsu also?
I forgot to mention that a bit ago.. I downloaded them online and so IDK if it's from sunshine or not
It could be, but I don't know if the compatibility is in both directions since I haven't played Sunshine yet. Still waiting on it to get a little bit further into mod development and for whatever Illusion does next, if anything, for it.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
It could be, but I don't know if the compatibility is in both directions since I haven't played Sunshine yet. Still waiting on it to get a little bit further into mod development and for whatever Illusion does next, if anything, for it.
lol yes, that's my reason for not playing it yet also.. I guess I'll download that and try then :)

Reactions: alex2011

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Hi i just have a question I downloaded a card for koikatsu on the illusion sites and in the description of the guy was a texture for clothes and idk where to put it
in the .zip there was a folder and inside the folder there was .png files/images of the clothes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it shows up in sunshine without any issues, but doesn't in koikatsu, then it must be a sunshine card. Cards from koikatsu ( unmoded ones) can work in sunshine, but not the other way around.
Good to know, I was already a bit wary of Sunshine after the last time they did compatibility between games, where they didn't even bother transferring the voices and personalities of cards being transferred. That's why I played AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2 completely separate as if there was no compatibility.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
One time I played the game and a character offered me sex while still in the green part of the half-circle. She had a glamorous personality.

How do I get that to happen more often? Do I have to check certain boxes?

aewfwe

Nov 19, 2021
Who knows why X-ray Womb might not work, installed the plugin, copied the zipmods to the mods folder, but when I open the material editor in the character editor in the game and try to find body_outer (as written in README), there is nothing like that there. Maybe I'm doing it in the wrong place? But, I found the material editor only in the character editor in the game itself

Last edited:

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
What does "could not load shader:GooMainText" mean? I see it in the upper left corner a lot.

Edit: Now it crashed my game.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
One time I played the game and a character offered me sex while still in the green part of the half-circle. She had a glamorous personality.

How do I get that to happen more often? Do I have to check certain boxes?
There is one trait that can make it happen more, but even then it is extremely rare to get them to ask for sex before asking to start dating.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
What is that trait? Is it one that can be checked by the boxes, or does it have to be made by the creator of the card?

By the way, that happened when I got caught in the locker room by her.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
So I think that Mantraction crest was the culprit. I can actually play the damn game now. Oddly, the same girl I had the crest on, after I removed it and started a new game, the game crashed on me when I went to peep on her taking a piss. That made me think the problem hadn't been solved but I haven't had a crash since. Soooo......

I also haven't tried to peep again. Guess that's the first thing I'll try next time I play. Interesting that my next objective is to peep on a girl taking a piss. And I can honestly say it's for testing purposes! (y)

Sporpata

Apr 3, 2021
That's the one and the only way to use it without issue is to remove KK_BrowserFolders.dll and either don't use that mod or find an old copy that is version 2.2.0.0 at the latest. There may be bugs in these older versions, but that can't be helped since there won't be compatibility coming to this mod for Kplug to work with newer versions.
I tried deleting the KK_BroswerFolders.dll file but it dosent seem to be fixed is there some other file that i missed?

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Help with bug, Yuri is not happening :'(

I dont know what happened, game was working fine.
After an update, the game was like it had a hard reset of settings.
Reset it a couple of times, finally fixed it, but
None of the girls do yuri by themselves.
All girls are interested in girls is selected.
Please help on fixing it.

BoxxxJockey

Sep 26, 2021
anyone know why these cards don't show up to load?:

there is a card example below, click it to see..

I looked at it in the text pad.. it has character detail.. height, eyes, etc..
I just found out that you can drag and drop Sunshine cards into Koikatsu to convert them :)

Anyone who needs it...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes