alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
I have downloaded party from the betterrepack page, but I can't get it to work.

when I open it it stays black, does anyone know of a tutorial or is there a thread here that I can see? I've been looking and haven't seen anything. thanks!

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Eyha, Can I ask some questions?

The last Illusion game I had was Artificial Academy 2, here I see lots of new games from them, and two that seem to be similar, Koikatu and Koikatsu sunshine

I would like to test one, to redo everything I did in AA2, which one would you recommend? Many seem to dislike sunshine, what's not possible in one or the other, as well as what differs with AA2?

Tboy

Apr 26, 2018
I want to start a new game, but I dont want to grind all stats to the tope again, any way to skip that? I tried just using my full save but it crashes my game since I have it in a seperate save slot

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
if You want to download KK Devious Devices: ( picture is Scene )

How to use?...
1) Load or Import Devious Shop
- if You load it will overwrite Your current Chara Scene
- if You Import it will add Devices to Your scene
2) Enable Device You want to use
3) Select Character You want to use
4) Load pose on Your character ( pose of same name as Device Name )
5) Enable FK Body for character

You can visit Discord if You want:
2022_0722_2046_20_494.png Render-2022-07-22-20-50-36.jpg

Reactions: Demize

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I have some more devices :D
View attachment 1939311 View attachment 1939312 View attachment 1939313 View attachment 1939314 View attachment 1939315 View attachment 1939316

I don't know if i uploaded that GIF but just in case xD i like it :D
Blaze drinking cum :3...
View attachment 1939317

And in bath xD i was just testing water :x...
View attachment 1939309

You can download Devices Poses: ( there is 12 poses atm. )
I will upload Scenes later ( cuz they still not done )

There will be 13 Scenes ( 1 scene / 1 device + 1 scene with all devices at once )

Reactions: Tobi/Chaos

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
With 7zip extract files from the first archive. Make sure to put all the parts in one folder.
thanks for answering!^^
with first folder do you mean 2019.06.22 - R1 or another?
Sorry but I'm a bit clumsy for this and just downloading the one I wanted took a long time for me.
Also, just in case. Is the purchased game needed for this?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
thanks for answering!^^
Sorry but I'm a bit clumsy for this and just downloading the one I wanted took a long time for me.
You don't need the purchased game. I read comments ago that was incomplete that version. The better repack is better (but I'm missing a lot of zipmods that I don't know where to get them) and you have to put all parts in one folder and only extract the first part that will extract all parts with no need to install something.

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
Hello
I am not very good with mods an such however I can offten bundle threw i see in the mods folder there are diffrent maps and animations ? do i need to install these i assume theya rea already in however i cant seem to accsess any new maps i only have the school is that correct ?

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
You don't need the purchased game. I read comments ago that was incomplete that version. The better repack is better (but I'm missing a lot of zipmods that I don't know where to get them) and you have to put all parts in one folder and only extract the first part that will extract all parts with no need to install something.
I have put all the files of the different chapters in a folder and then I have unzipped the first one, leaving it like this
1658601129388.png
I imagine that now I have to execute something, I have tried with the game and the initial settings, but after that nothing happens, i don't know where to continue either.
Again, thanks for the help and sorry.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I have put all the files of the different chapters in a folder and then I have unzipped the first one, leaving it like this
View attachment 1942144
I imagine that now I have to execute something, I have tried with the game and the initial settings, but after that nothing happens, i don't know where to continue either.
Again, thanks for the help and sorry.
[/QUOTE]
That is very weird. Check if you can start the game

Apr 9, 2022
Where do I acquire a mod that forces models to become high poly? I've searched this thread and only find posts referencing such a thing, but there are no links to it. My KKManager shit is up to date but my game doesn't have a high poly mode in the plugin settings...

Haleluyo

Mar 26, 2020
Excuse me, but has anybody know the password for this horse mod?

Some of the scene owners gave me this link when I told them their scene is missing some mods. They forgot the password and said that they found it in discord. The only hint they gave is "discodeの Timmehさん".

If it's a paid mod, then please just tell me where to find it.

Here's a free scene from pixiv that required the missing mod above.
2022_0206_1732_06_980.png

Reactions: Theonesmith

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
help a brother out what files do i need to transfer between the repacks inorder to keep progress characters etc
UserData folder

is there a guide somewhere cause I downloaded all the parts but I have no clue what to do next?
Use 7zip on the first part with all parts in the same place when you do, then you should get a folder, possibly with a second folder of the same name inside, that has the game files ready to play.

I have downloaded party from the betterrepack page, but I can't get it to work.

when I open it it stays black, does anyone know of a tutorial or is there a thread here that I can see? I've been looking and haven't seen anything. thanks!
If you downloaded the version made for Party, you need to have Party on Steam as the one made for Party does not come with the game. The other one, which uses the Japanese version of the game, DOES come with the game as well as the Party translations for both the main game and After School DLC (called After Party on Steam).

Eyha, Can I ask some questions?

The last Illusion game I had was Artificial Academy 2, here I see lots of new games from them, and two that seem to be similar, Koikatu and Koikatsu sunshine

I would like to test one, to redo everything I did in AA2, which one would you recommend? Many seem to dislike sunshine, what's not possible in one or the other, as well as what differs with AA2?
You cannot do everything AA2 did, Illusion has not made a game like AA2 since AA2. That said, Koikatsu is the school based one, Koikatsu Sunshine seems to be during some vacation or school trip, can't tell which because Sunshine is still machine translated, but the mechanics are largely identical.

People dislike Sunshine because it is so close to being a copy of Koikatsu in a different place, a much bigger place with more room for things to do, things to do that are not there to be done.

Illusion made a move toward a larger character customization focus based on customer popularity that, unfortunately, meant less gameplay in the last several games.

I want to start a new game, but I dont want to grind all stats to the tope again, any way to skip that? I tried just using my full save but it crashes my game since I have it in a seperate save slot
Cheat Tools is already installed, though you'll have to look up the key to open it, I change mine the second I get a copy of the game set up and started.

thanks for answering!^^
The purchased game is only necessary for the discontinued Steam Modpack, every other Better Repack version for this game comes with the Japanese version of the game with the Steam translation applied.

Does anyone know the origin of this video? It looks like Koikatsu but has that cheek rubbing feature...

View attachment 1940360
This was made in the studio, I can tell by the speed and the hands that this is not in game.

Hello
I am not very good with mods an such however I can offten bundle threw i see in the mods folder there are diffrent maps and animations ? do i need to install these i assume theya rea already in however i cant seem to accsess any new maps i only have the school is that correct ?
Those are not for the game, but the studio.

View attachment 1942144
Again, thanks for the help and sorry.
[/QUOTE]
when i open it, it starts but stays on black screen without doing anything.
I have only unzipped the first part, the file that says R1
Those are not different chapters, they are one file split into different parts to make it easier to upload and download for free. You should probably take those 7z files out of that folder, they should not be in with the game files, they are what become the folder they are already in with this picture.

It looks as though you have multiple severely outdated versions, including R6f, which is only for people who bought the Steam version. Suggest you redownload from as that is always up to date.

Where do I acquire a mod that forces models to become high poly? I've searched this thread and only find posts referencing such a thing, but there are no links to it. My KKManager shit is up to date but my game doesn't have a high poly mode in the plugin settings...
It's called ForceHighPoly and it is is in the optional mods, or is it optional plugins now, folder. Be warned, this will effectively double the RAM needed, this is why the mod is not installed out of the box.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
You cannot do everything AA2 did, Illusion has not made a game like AA2 since AA2. That said, Koikatsu is the school based one, Koikatsu Sunshine seems to be during some vacation or school trip, can't tell which because Sunshine is still machine translated, but the mechanics are largely identical.

People dislike Sunshine because it is so close to being a copy of Koikatsu in a different place, a much bigger place with more room for things to do, things to do that are not there to be done.

Illusion made a move toward a larger character customization focus based on customer popularity that, unfortunately, meant less gameplay in the last several games.
I tried that, and unfortunately you're right... It's so vanilla compared to the previous ones... There's even the possibility of playing a girl, or ending up broken..
Thank's for your answer

Reactions: alex2011

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Working on map where you can use Devices with your character
- including animations, poses, devices, shaders, textures etc.

Map preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pictures: ( Meru The Succubus ) - You can check older posts here or visit Discord to see all 12 Devices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes