fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The first time, it is just a dialogue with the girl using the same background as when you walk home from school with a girl, then you get choices the next date. Also, having three isn't good as it will only do one at a time and will basically cancel any date that came before the last time you accepted a date request from a girl or asked a girl out yourself, leaving the other girls angry the next Monday.
ah... that explains why 4 of em are now stomping around lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
All links to the files are dead can you please reupload thanks
Make sure to switch the game on the left.

Um, is it supposed to be this big? I was semi-drunk and my piece of shit qBittorrent crashed a couple of times, but I don't remember downloading the Sideloader modpack studio. I have a CharaStudio.exe in the folder though and some mods. Are all of those from the Sideloader modpack? :oops:
View attachment 1931867
Yes, this is a large game with a lot of built in and included mods. The Sideloader Modpack would have made it bigger. None of that is from the Sideloader Modpack.

where can i switch the language ? HELP ! :(
Initsetting.exe

ah... that explains why 4 of em are now stomping around lol
Yep, they got stood up automatically when the last one was your date that Sunday. The Kplug mod does have functionality to get rid of that. IF you can satisfy ALL of the girls currently with a date assigned in one H scene using a special tab in the invite function to invite them for an orgy, they will not be angry.

Reactions: Tobi/Chaos

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I check for updates in KK Manager but what stuff is included in the sideloader to download? There are maps, studio stuff, UserData (I don't know here), KK and KKS. Which are important to download?

Reactions: Tobi/Chaos

Dabadeedabadie9

Jan 10, 2022
Are you making sure to get ALL parts?

Are they ALL in the same place?

Do they ALL have the same name except the end number?

Is the extraction program you are using up to date?

This game is gigantic, this and a torrent are the only ways to get it without paying money for the storage on a download site. You could try the torrent at . Just remember to switch to the correct game on the left.

No, the files are not being read even though they are correctly placed, so all I can suggest is a new download. There is something VERY wrong going on here that I'm not sure a normal player can fix any other way.
Do I have to change the name if it's different?

multicap06

Sep 6, 2021
Is there anybody who can tell me, how to fix this?
Can't find them in the sideloader or anywhere else...

Thanks for your help!

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
RE-upload split parts plz as links are dead...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what the difference koikatsu and koikatsu after school?
After School is a DLC for Koikatsu, it adds dating and the ability to interrupt girls in lesbian or masturbation while watching to turn that into sex, lesbian turns into a threesome in this case. Yes, After School is included in Better Repack.

I check for updates in KK Manager but what stuff is included in the sideloader to download? There are maps, studio stuff, UserData (I don't know here), KK and KKS. Which are important to download?
Nothing is really important, but everything can be very useful for the studio. However, if you don't use the studio, the entire Sideloader Modpack is useless.

Do I have to change the name if it's different?
Only the part to the left of the . while everything else should remain as it is or you risk messing it up.

Is there anybody who can tell me, how to fix this?
Can't find them in the sideloader or anywhere else...

Thanks for your help!
Possibly a Hanmen shader, not sure where to get those as they are paywalled.

RE-upload split parts plz as links are dead...
is always up to date.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

veachous

Dec 29, 2018
What are the pros and cons of koikatsu party? Can anyone help please
this from anime-sharing wiki

Koikatsu Party is an English localized version of the game Illusion released on Steam, a US-based distribution service for games. It is largely the same as Koikatu except for changes required for the translation. The main game is not available in the Steam release because of Steam refusing to allow Koikatsu with these features to be released (presumably because of the school setting). Illusion released a "Special Patch" to restore these features on the same day on their website. They also released another "Special Patch" for the "After Party" DLC.

Reactions: alex2011

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
I have some more devices :D
Render-2022-07-22-12-31-05.png Render-2022-07-22-12-59-20.png Render-2022-07-22-13-29-39.png Render-2022-07-22-13-40-24.png Render-2022-07-22-14-00-37.png Render-2022-07-22-14-17-01.png

I don't know if i uploaded that GIF but just in case xD i like it :D
Blaze drinking cum :3...
t.gif

And in bath xD i was just testing water :x...
Render-2022-07-22-01-31-38.png

You can download Devices Poses: ( there is 12 poses atm. )
I will upload Scenes later ( cuz they still not done )

There will be 13 Scenes ( 1 scene / 1 device + 1 scene with all devices at once )

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes