Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Do you have any idea as to how to create a mod for H-gameplay too? Would love to see more H-poses.
I'm playing Koikatsu only for like 1 month
I don't know what engine they even using :p but yee i think i could make mod...
but i don't think i will :x... I just like making poses and animations in chara

Koikatsu i use only as character editor
in Chara You can easly play animations ( even custom ) and im not rly interested in School Sim Game :x...

Anywaa...

I have some tentacles xD
Render-2022-07-13-05-48-24.png Render-2022-07-13-05-49-12.png Render-2022-07-13-05-48-54.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkyDzikusia

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, if anyone can do me a favor. By mistake, I didn't save some scenes. I'm still recovering some "morally question" scenes, but can I ask for some bestiality scenes. Since kk discord banned it, it is almost impossible to find the original or good stuff.

There are others, but I prefer if someone gives me a hand on these.
Thank you!

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you have any idea as to how to create a mod for H-gameplay too? Would love to see more H-poses.
You would need to know how to program in C#, the language Unity uses. There are resources out on the internet, but it wil take time to learn.

I'm playing Koikatsu only for like 1 month
I don't know what engine they even using :p but yee i think i could make mod...
but i don't think i will :x... I just like making poses and animations in chara

Koikatsu i use only as character editor
in Chara You can easly play animations ( even custom ) and im not rly interested in School Sim Game :x...

Anywaa...

I have some tentacles xD
View attachment 1922676 View attachment 1922675 View attachment 1922674
The engine is Unity, so the code is in C# (C sharp).

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone have animated scenes collections like Yuukis scenes? It's hard to find those on discord when there isn't an animated tag for it.

Can I ask for some bestiality scenes plz? Since kk discord banned it, it almost impossible to find them.
If You give me beast You want me to animate and pose then i can make one animation for You.
by pose i mean like sex pose ( what You want beast do with girl )

Ill make Animation anywaa but if no reference from u then ill decide what beast and what animation :p
Ill start animate it after work ( so in 2/3 hours ) so u have little time to send me some reference pics :D

btw. we have small community for KK but at least nothing is banned here ->
Almost nothing xD everything is allowed as long as its not breaking any law :p
Cuz we dont want our discord server get deleted third time... ( was deleted twice already xD )
Futa, Gore, Bestiality, Gay, Furry and everything else welcome :p

//Edit:
40 Days difference xD

There is almsot no original textures etc.
everything is edited already xD every single part of her body and hair / accessory have custom shaders and textures

and her card is almost 20 Mb xD
Biggest difference You can see is boba :D it grow over time xDDD
1657730394694.png

Last edited:

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
anyone know why some recent MrDelegado mods/zips and cards dont work?
im guessing he is now updating to have his mods pass locked to prevent sharing

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to search for charters by name weather it's in the game or a website
Websites would depend on what site you use, like you can search names on BepisDB, but others may or may not. Not sure about in game since I never got it to work thanks to geoblocking by Illusion to prevent people outside Japan from using the in game download function.

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
Something that really makes the game boring fast is how easy sexual interactions can happen.

Does anyone here know of any mods that can change the NPC's behaviours to make relationships a bit more difficult and realistic? (Look at AA2 for a good example on what I mean.)

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
there isnt much interest in gameplay mods other than additional animations but you could play custom order maid 3d 2 or kk sunshine. the main focus in modding is usually tied to outfits/characters and scenes
Does anyone here know of any mods that can change the NPC's behaviours to make relationships a bit more difficult and realistic? (Look at AA2 for a good example on what I mean.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ApertureZ

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
Body>Uncensor Selector. There should be three drop down menus.

What exactly are you getting instead of properly extracted files?

Are all the files named in the same way, with the only difference being the number (001, 002, etc.)? This is a split archive, all the parts have to follow a single naming pattern or they won't be read by the extraction program properly.

Check each file, is there any file that is really small in size? This means that file didn't get fully downloaded and needsto be downloaded again because it got corrupted.
2022-07-15 (1).png
hey bro this is what im seeing when i use the menu i click the options but nothing changes

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Something that really makes the game boring fast is how easy sexual interactions can happen.

Mods? No, but give them diligent and avoid slutty for traits and they shouldn't approach you for sex or even start asking during conversations before you become lovers. In fact, in my experience, it took giving the girls the command crest with LewdCrestX and asking for sex myself or giving them the libido crest with the same mod to get even slutty trait girls to come for sex without being in a relationship.

View attachment 1926564
hey bro this is what im seeing when i use the menu i click the options but nothing changes
Well, looks like something is severely wrong then. The only thing I can suggest is a new download. I have never had this issue.

Reactions: ApertureZ

Dabadeedabadie9

Jan 10, 2022
I have a problem, every time I extract the 1st one it's always corrupted, I redownloaded many times but it always happens, can someone send me the whole game instead?

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
Mods? No, but give them diligent and avoid slutty for traits and they shouldn't approach you for sex or even start asking during conversations before you become lovers. In fact, in my experience, it took giving the girls the command crest with LewdCrestX and asking for sex myself or giving them the libido crest with the same mod to get even slutty trait girls to come for sex without being in a relationship.

Well, looks like something is severely wrong then. The only thing I can suggest is a new download. I have never had this issue.
2022-07-15 (2).png
I see the files in the game should i move them to another spot

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a problem, every time I extract the 1st one it's always corrupted, I redownloaded many times but it always happens, can someone send me the whole game instead?
Are you making sure to get ALL parts?

Are they ALL in the same place?

Do they ALL have the same name except the end number?

Is the extraction program you are using up to date?

This game is gigantic, this and a torrent are the only ways to get it without paying money for the storage on a download site. You could try the torrent at . Just remember to switch to the correct game on the left.

View attachment 1926813
I see the files in the game should i move them to another spot
No, the files are not being read even though they are correctly placed, so all I can suggest is a new download. There is something VERY wrong going on here that I'm not sure a normal player can fix any other way.

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
Websites would depend on what site you use, like you can search names on BepisDB, but others may or may not. Not sure about in game since I never got it to work thanks to geoblocking by Illusion to prevent people outside Japan from using the in game download function.
when i go there all i get is this 1657905501465.png

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
anyone know why some recent MrDelegado mods/zips and cards dont work?
im guessing he is now updating to have his mods pass locked to prevent sharing
Only Mulan is blocked. The others are fine.

If You give me beast You want me to animate and pose then i can make one animation for You.
by pose i mean like sex pose ( what You want beast do with girl )

Ill make Animation anywaa but if no reference from u then ill decide what beast and what animation :p
Ill start animate it after work ( so in 2/3 hours ) so u have little time to send me some reference pics :D

btw. we have small community for KK but at least nothing is banned here ->
Almost nothing xD everything is allowed as long as its not breaking any law :p
Cuz we dont want our discord server get deleted third time... ( was deleted twice already xD )
Futa, Gore, Bestiality, Gay, Furry and everything else welcome :p

//Edit:
40 Days difference xD

There is almsot no original textures etc.
everything is edited already xD every single part of her body and hair / accessory have custom shaders and textures

and her card is almost 20 Mb xD
Biggest difference You can see is boba :D it grow over time xDDD
View attachment 1923638
Sad. There is no hypno/mind control content T-T

• Angry
Reactions: Xem
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes