alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When is mega.nz available again as split 2 part download ?
Due to the size, not going to happen in two parts. As for MEGA, probably never unless a third party wants to pay for the storage, STN refuses to use MEGA for something that happened a while back.

Cactuar512

Jul 15, 2021
I was hoping someone could help me out, when I first started playing the game I could use the caress function in the free-H mode, but now I cant. All I've done is download character cards and their mods in the right folders. Is there a plugin or something I could redownload that would give me this function back?

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
I figured this issue would have been solved by now, but apparently, it's still a thing.

Does anyone else not have the sitting position available in any places? or missing positions in general?

I just extracted and ran, so no idea what could have happened.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello guys, I have an issue / question :
My game is Uncensored, no blurring ect...
The penis is ok, but, for the female, there is nothing, just public hair, and the penis just go throught the model, the skin, no labia, no opening : Nothing.

Do I need to re-install a mod or something ? If that's the case, can someone tell me where can I get it ?

BoxxxJockey

Sep 26, 2021
I was hoping someone could help me out, when I first started playing the game I could use the caress function in the free-H mode, but now I cant. All I've done is download character cards and their mods in the right folders. Is there a plugin or something I could redownload that would give me this function back?
Try typing "A" while in H mode. "A" Enables/Disables caressing.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Has anyone been having problems with this lately? It been leggy for the last 2 weeks thought it was because i had a old version so i got the newer one didnt help deleted all my saves character and scenes and still doesn't work

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there mods to add scenes ?
Kplug adds positions (I assume that is what you mean by scenes, this is usually what people mean when they ask) among other things. There is a manual that comes with the mod, I recommend reading it fully before using the mod.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Is there a good site to download scenes? I tried with the BetterRepack drive but it doesn't let me download any picture.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to quick save, so i can save at times other then at the end of each day
No

Is there a good site to download scenes? I tried with the BetterRepack drive but it doesn't let me download any picture.
You might find some on the Discord (should be linked in the first post of the thread), but for anything other than characters, that's all I know.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Kplug adds positions (I assume that is what you mean by scenes, this is usually what people mean when they ask) among other things. There is a manual that comes with the mod, I recommend reading it fully before using the mod.
You can try kenzato.uk to they have stuff that the discord doesn't sometimes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can try kenzato.uk to they have stuff that the discord doesn't sometimes
What exactly are you talking about (wrong person maybe)? Assuming the person I was replying to is talking about positions for the game, Kenzato won't have those, Kenzato only deals with things that come in PNG files, positions would have to be modded into the game as they cannot be made into a loadable PNG.

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
View attachment ezgif-2-8aa7e2e705.mp4
Well :x... some animation i made from 0...
After learning Mod its not that hard to make animations :x...

Also i made some more shaders :3...
Render-2022-07-04-07-06-46.png Cuz Koikatsu males are so bad...
I'm using some Demon Girls i made to have dicks xD

There is few more types of Demons but well...
I'm too lazy to upload all xD

Some other pics:
Render-2022-07-05-04-48-02.png Render-2022-07-05-04-06-48.png
Btw. if You curious how Shaders change game look:
This is Lumine without and with shaders
and on right my characer with Shaders+Post+Texture

And my shaders with and without NormalMap and MatCap
Render-2022-07-08-06-08-31.png Render-2022-07-10-07-27-56.png

//Edit:
Fuck this website xD
in editor window post was looking fine...

If its broken for You then sorry xD in Editor view it was looking fine :x...

Sbkdodldns

May 16, 2021
thanks (y)

Reactions: alex2011

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
What exactly are you talking about (wrong person maybe)? Assuming the person I was replying to is talking about positions for the game, Kenzato won't have those, Kenzato only deals with things that come in PNG files, positions would have to be modded into the game as they cannot be made into a loadable PNG.
Odd thought he said he was looking for scenes not poses i get it sometimes people get those mixed up its ok.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anyone knows if there's more positions in darkness?
Technically yes, but they can only be used in Darkness, in other words, with the janitor. If you are not into sharing girls or rape, I suggest not going into the Darkness content.

Odd thought he said he was looking for scenes not poses i get it sometimes people get those mixed up its ok.
Yeah, some games with a sex system like this one are just glorified scene viewers, which is probably where the confusion comes from.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes