Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
27 gigs and not even a mega link ??? can someone up these on mega so i can download them. I bought a yearly sub on a very cheap offer about 6 months (13TB, I have barely hot 1 TB in 6 months lol) for me this is a really reliable way for me to download at full speed! many thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
27 gigs and not even a mega link ??? can someone up these on mega so i can download them. I bought a yearly sub on a very cheap offer about 6 months (13TB, I have barely hot 1 TB in 6 months lol) for me this is a really reliable way for me to download at full speed! many thanks
Your transfer quota doesn't really matter if nobody is willing to pay for one person to use one download link. People uploading would have to pay to get the storage needed, the free storage is currently at 20GB as of right now. People on here aren't very likely to do anything that costs money, generally speaking. Most just use the split parts off of Google Drive from or the links here (which, as usual, are out of date) or they use the torrent.

As for the creator of Better Repack, in case that ever came up as an idea, good luck with that one, he has beef with MEGA, I forget why since it was a while ago now.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Is there anything English audio mod packs available for the hardcore scenes for KK?

If not, I'd love to see one happen soon.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there anything English audio mod packs available for the hardcore scenes for KK?

If not, I'd love to see one happen soon.
There are no English voices to make mod packs out of, stock audio wouldn't cut it in a game like this since there are specific lines that would need to be spoken.

teasobruhuh

Jun 21, 2022
When I go into options and I press "back" or "title" it doesn't do anything. I've tried pressing everything and I'm not very tech savvy. What should I do?

Prezzemolo

May 16, 2022
Someone can Help me?
Idk how to install all the file and modding the game, i downloaded all the file (with the optional one)

How it works? I have to add the file from the optional in to the game folder everywere or i have to put it all in a directory?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Someone can Help me?
Idk how to install all the file and modding the game, i downloaded all the file (with the optional one)

How it works? I have to add the file from the optional in to the game folder everywere or i have to put it all in a directory?
The optional one goes in the Mods folder once you extract it with 7zip and extract the game with 7zip so that you have the actual game files.

Reactions: Prezzemolo

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
i'm confused on hwo i am suposed to dowload the game, when i go to the site listed for dowload it downloads a file but it downloads it was to fast for a 13 gb file.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i'm confused on hwo i am suposed to dowload the game, when i go to the site listed for dowload it downloads a file but it downloads it was to fast for a 13 gb file.
It sounds like what you downloaded was the .torrent file for the torrent download. You need to open that with something like BitTorrent and it will download the actual game files. Either that or you downloaded one part of the split archive, which means you need to download the other parts and then use something like 7zip to extract the first, which will automatically extract the others.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
4 year anniversary of this thread today and I've been off and on it the entire time! Time flies, and this is still my top H game. These days the studio and maker is the meat. Great to been a part of it all! Couldn't get into Sunshine though, the topic system is boring to me. The mods are still going strong. Love it!

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Hi, does anyone know how to make maps itself brighter when i use the Character Studio? This is with the "Entire Map light" at it max. Surely i can play around with the character lightings, which makes the maps brighter. But then the girl becomes a ghost because she gets brighter too. This is a map from the items by the way.

Every kind of help would be appreciated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to make maps itself brighter when i use the Character Studio? This is with the "Entire Map light" at it max. Surely i can play around with the character lightings, which makes the maps brighter. But then the girl becomes a ghost because she gets brighter too. This is a map from the items by the way.

Every kind of help would be appreciated.
You have to use lighting, there are objects for this in one of the item menus, but they take some practice to get right and I don't remember exactly where in the menus to go.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
where should i go if i want to download character models
The apparent flawed way is to use a , assuming that someone in either this thread or the one for Sunshine is right in that the booru sites don't include some of the metadata that's embedded within the character cards, and the good ones involve looking though Pixiv; most likely by searching Koikatsu with whichever characters you want.

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
The apparent flawed way is to use a , assuming that someone in either this thread or the one for Sunshine is right in that the booru sites don't include some of the metadata that's embedded within the character cards, and the good ones involve looking though Pixiv; most likely by searching Koikatsu with whichever characters you want.
so once i find a model i want, where do i download it and also where do i put it

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes