Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
In case it didn't work out for you, you might want to check that the names of the dowloaded files are the same. I just had the same issue now seeing that some dowload sources use some _ in the name while others don't. After adjusting the names it worked just fine with 7zip.

So for example
ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX13_SPLIT
or
ScrewThisNoiseKoikatsuBetterRepackRX13SPLIT
No it's actually all working now, thanks anyway though! I downloaded all the parts from Gofile this time and when I opened up the first file in 7zip, everything worked out and it didn't get me any errors.

No idea if that means the other sites are hosting incomplete files or they're more prone to bugging out during the download and accidently dropping files. But on my end, the downloads on Gofile gave me absolutely no trouble and worked after only the first try.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
2022-05-19 15:03

if have a problem just delete (back up Char. card and Scene first) and download a new Repack

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No it's actually all working now, thanks anyway though! I downloaded all the parts from Gofile this time and when I opened up the first file in 7zip, everything worked out and it didn't get me any errors.

No idea if that means the other sites are hosting incomplete files or they're more prone to bugging out during the download and accidently dropping files. But on my end, the downloads on Gofile gave me absolutely no trouble and worked after only the first try.
Neither, any time you download, you are at risk of not getting the complete file. With bigger files or more separate files, that chance gets bigger. The really unfortunate part is this game is too big for a lot of direct download sites, torrenting is the only real viable source that can do it all in one download.

Oct 14, 2020
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
is this the game with the story mode

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
Is there any good tutorial for chara studio? I tried using it but it's just very unintuitive to figure out on my own.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can someone give me the special patch from the official website, i cant because the website is loading too slow(waited for a day)
You could just use Better Repack, it has everything Party does ( main game English translation and the After Party DLC translation) AND it comes with a whole bunch of mods that make the game better. Not to mention it comes with the one DLC Party does not and may never have, the Darkness DLC.

excelladour

May 7, 2020
Has anyone found a mod to change butt physics? or at least can someone tell me how to do it in the studio? I've messed around with the advanced mode (gravity / force) & was able to get a little bit more jiggle but I can't seem to find out how to get things the way I want.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know how to fix "outdated zipmod" i'm new to this game so kinda clueless
Those are typically accessories on characters, go into the character maker and take all the accessories off (the diamond symbol up top in the character maker), replacing them as you do with the same accessory item (it doesn't have to be the same item, that's just if you want the character to have that accessory).

The character cards save accessories down to the exact version, but BepInEx needs the version used on the character to match the version in your game files. If they do not match, the game fails to detect the accessory as being on the character.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Good, I have a problem. I don't know what it is. It doesn't let me use the icons on the right above for tongue and hand.

huy1000ct

Aug 17, 2017
Those are typically accessories on characters, go into the character maker and take all the accessories off (the diamond symbol up top in the character maker), replacing them as you do with the same accessory item (it doesn't have to be the same item, that's just if you want the character to have that accessory).

The character cards save accessories down to the exact version, but BepInEx needs the version used on the character to match the version in your game files. If they do not match, the game fails to detect the accessory as being on the character.
i use downloaded card so i don't know how to replace it

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Hey if u want to download some poses i have some :3...
Was having fun yesterday with her xD

Poses are multiple actor poses
1) Load All Actors Name of pose tells you how much actors u need
( Girls + Boys | another set ) so for example ( 1+2 ) means u need 1 girl and 2 boys
2) Load all poses / actor ( one pose / one actor - DONT MOVE ACTORS AROUND ! )
3) Enable FK Body - or pose will be broken

Penis position and everything else is already set but if You want collision You need to
go to Status and Enable Penis + select Penetration in BP Menu

Pony Raiders:
Render-2022-06-26-18-54-17.png Render-2022-06-26-18-56-18.png

Flying Sucker:
Render-2022-06-26-20-09-13.png Render-2022-06-26-20-08-27.png Render-2022-06-26-20-09-39.png

//Edit:
and btw. don't waste my time on questions about Permissions etc.
Poses are fully made by me and u can use them for anything You want no need to send me messages.

You can animate them, u can use them in game or whatever i dont care.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey if u want to download some poses i have some :3...
Was having fun yesterday with her xD

Poses are multiple actor poses
1) Load All Actors Name of pose tells you how much actors u need
( Girls + Boys | another set ) so for example ( 1+2 ) means u need 1 girl and 2 boys
2) Load all poses / actor ( one pose / one actor - DONT MOVE ACTORS AROUND ! )
3) Enable FK Body - or pose will be broken

Penis position and everything else is already set but if You want collision You need to
go to Status and Enable Penis + select Penetration in BP Menu

Pony Raiders:
View attachment 1893434 View attachment 1893435

Flying Sucker:
View attachment 1893437 View attachment 1893436 View attachment 1893438

//Edit:
and btw. don't waste my time on questions about Permissions etc.
Poses are fully made by me and u can use them for anything You want no need to send me messages.

You can animate them, u can use them in game or whatever i dont care.
You actually CAN'T use them in game, at least not without the knowledge needed to mod the game, as there is no function in game to do this. These are studio only.

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
You actually CAN'T use them in game, at least not without the knowledge needed to mod the game, as there is no function in game to do this. These are studio only.
Well i do know how to make mods... ( i also run Discord with 4k users :) )
I made many of them, i even made my own Game Engine using C++ and ASM.
Without any support of any graphics lib or anything, only little of support from Windows cuz got some annoying problems caused by Windows... so if i ever wanted to make Mod... i could...

But there is one problem...
I don't give a shit about game, game is rly terrible for me... like who TF would want to play School Sim...

But i do love CharaStudio, i like making poses and Animations that at least I like...

If You mean that i mentioned about permissions.
Its beacuse i already got asked by one person if he can use my poses in his game...

Thats another thing i dont understand...
Every time i browse F95 to search some games i always disable RenPy etc. but i do know
that some ppl use Koikatsu and Chara to make graphics and then use them in RenPy to make "game"

Or more like i call them "Dialogue Clickers"

Thats why i said i don't give a shit about what u do with stuff i make and to not send me questions about permissions.

Render-2022-06-23-15-28-37.png I'm not sure if i uploaded that pic on F95 xD
its garbage anywaa... it was failed and i didnt finished it ( it was animation but BP broke it a lot :( )

idk what You want from me, i never said its a Mod...
And i don't rly care if sm1 have problems with using stuff i make...
but fine :)... next time ill mention it that those files are Chara Studio only...

Tbh. i mentioned FK Body req. enable because sm1 on Arca already was making problems cuz
After he loaded it in his Chara, bodies were broken AF xD he simply forgot or didnt know that FK Body is needed
Thats why i said how to load those poses...

well... You don't have to worry next time there will be also message that these are CHARA STUDIO ONLY !...

#lol...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well i do know how to make mods... ( i also run Discord with 4k users :) )
I made many of them, i even made my own Game Engine using C++ and ASM.
Without any support of any graphics lib or anything, only little of support from Windows cuz got some annoying problems caused by Windows... so if i ever wanted to make Mod... i could...

But there is one problem...
I don't give a shit about game, game is rly terrible for me... like who TF would want to play School Sim...

But i do love CharaStudio, i like making poses and Animations that at least I like...

If You mean that i mentioned about permissions.
Its beacuse i already got asked by one person if he can use my poses in his game...

Thats another thing i dont understand...
Every time i browse F95 to search some games i always disable RenPy etc. but i do know
that some ppl use Koikatsu and Chara to make graphics and then use them in RenPy to make "game"

Or more like i call them "Dialogue Clickers"

Thats why i said i don't give a shit about what u do with stuff i make and to not send me questions about permissions.

View attachment 1893960 I'm not sure if i uploaded that pic on F95 xD
its garbage anywaa... it was failed and i didnt finished it ( it was animation but BP broke it a lot :( )

idk what You want from me, i never said its a Mod...
And i don't rly care if sm1 have problems with using stuff i make...
but fine :)... next time ill mention it that those files are Chara Studio only...

Tbh. i mentioned FK Body req. enable because sm1 on Arca already was making problems cuz
After he loaded it in his Chara, bodies were broken AF xD he simply forgot or didnt know that FK Body is needed
Thats why i said how to load those poses...

well... You don't have to worry next time there will be also message that these are CHARA STUDIO ONLY !...

#lol...
Not you as in you, you as in the regular player, sorry if I wasn't clear on that. Most players are not modders and may be confused when they can't figure out how to use the poses in game since modding is the only way to do that.

Reactions: Tobi/Chaos
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes