Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
Guys, anybody knows about mod which makes third animation of H-scene available without maximizing the gauge? I mean, originally you have access to only two of them, and only when gauge reaches that certain mark, animation changes to the third one. I need to find mod or plugin setting which makes so the game doesn't change it and allows you to choose third animation from the start just like the other two. I tried installing HF 3.17 and HF 3.18 and realised that in 3.17 I have this option by default but still can't find it.

Edited: So it was HSceneOptions (currently v.3.2.1)
зображення_2022-10-16_185656905.png

Last edited:

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-20
Release Date: 2022-08-15
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: RX15
Language: English
Other games: Koikatsu Sunshine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:
DOWNLOAD
All-In-One:
Others: Koikatsu Party

Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it and all of the modders who made the mods for free.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
is it just me or does the downloading in parts not work i keep getting broken files

Reactions: elvelde

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Which game has more hscenes this or Sunshine?
Last time I played Sunshine vs Koikatsu sunshine had way more. I'm sure they was probably ported over from this one. Since I aint play this ine in a year or 2.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes