James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
Anyone know of any curly hair mods for this game? I'm aware someone may have posted one previously in this thread, but there's 628 pages of posts, so it will take me a while to go through them all.

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
Anyone know of any curly hair mods for this game? I'm aware someone may have posted one previously in this thread, but there's 628 pages of posts, so it will take me a while to go through them all.
showing 100 posts per page + ctrl f could make it a lot more fast

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I installed the gameplay mod, and during story H scenes the male char appears as a T pose on the female char during touching, and you cant change the dressing status of the girl, anyone knows what the issue is?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Okay, i'm out of ideas...
For some reason, KKUTS will just not work. I constantly get hundreds of "KKUTS (and 2 others) not loaded" which results in horrendous load times and even crashes.
Same cards, not the case with Sunshine, despite also getting the warnings.
When i put in the KKUTS zipmod, it just doesn't give a fuck. Tried 1.1 up to 2.4.
Am i needing something else or is something wrong?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Okay, i'm out of ideas...
For some reason, KKUTS will just not work. I constantly get hundreds of "KKUTS (and 2 others) not loaded" which results in horrendous load times and even crashes.
Same cards, not the case with Sunshine, despite also getting the warnings.
When i put in the KKUTS zipmod, it just doesn't give a fuck. Tried 1.1 up to 2.4.
Am i needing something else or is something wrong?
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7\mods\Sideloader Modpack - KK_MaterialEditor\[nHaruka] KKUTS v2.3.zipmod
here this work without problem........

maybe is the too long path filename give i a try....

if fail
get a fresh copy of the game and try i on it the card than give you this problem.......
sometime things going wrong during test/play/modding......
and you can easy fuck up the entire game.....thats why you need a nice reserve backup......

still fail?
post/link the cards so i can try it myself........

0ddity

Oct 8, 2021
Does anyone know the passwords for
All the files are their but sadly no passwords.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7\mods\Sideloader Modpack - KK_MaterialEditor\[nHaruka] KKUTS v2.3.zipmod
here this work without problem........

maybe is the too long path filename give i a try....

if fail
get a fresh copy of the game and try i on it the card than give you this problem.......
sometime things going wrong during test/play/modding......
and you can easy fuck up the entire game.....thats why you need a nice reserve backup......

still fail?
post/link the cards so i can try it myself........
Well, re"installing" it worked. No clue why, as i haven't changed anything.
It still crashes after sometimes, but that probably needs more option/mod tuning, rather than troubleshooting (although a 12400F, 3060 and 32GB RAM should work imo, since it worked better on worse hardware previously...)

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone know the passwords for
All the files are their but sadly no passwords.
everypost he said this:
Click the picture to get the unzip password
Click the picture to get the password

yeah what picture then?
wtf he is meaning/referring?
no clue where is this thing hidden......

anyway was able to get something for free there: (better than nothing)

thanks for the new card/mod buddy!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
I was trying to install the timeline mod for the Chara Studio, but while the button does appear, it doesn't work. Shortcuts to open the timeline don't work either.

Last edited:

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
Is there a tool I can use to modify my character cards outside of the game?
The AA2 Unlimited release had a utility that came with it called QtEdit if that helps make a connection.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes