eMn8

Feb 7, 2022
Just extracted. My InitSetting has a .config at the end of it, not allowing me to run it. What can I do?

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
Patreon Only Version 5.0.
Including Game and +370 Mods, ready to play.
Google Drive
MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Contains EVERY official DLC

Installation

Changelog (for this patreon Modpack version)

Enjoy :)

Edit: Filled in MEGA Link,... Zippy uploading 55%.....
are ther a new version of this for the links dosent work

May 22, 2018
The list of free download scene.

(0)

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

(8)

(9)

(10)

(11) (short.ver are free)

(12)

(13)

(14)

(15)

(16)

(17)

(18)

(19)

(20) (This site is slow to load)

Last edited:
Reactions: terouko and leonlow

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Does this pack contain everything needed to make characters from "your favorite anime"? Is this a content mega pack, or do I need to look elsewhere for that?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Does this pack contain everything needed to make characters from "your favorite anime"? Is this a content mega pack, or do I need to look elsewhere for that?
Depends who you want to make. There's a LOT of extra content, I'm sure some of it is anime stuff. But you can do pretty well with just the vanilla assets. And there's a whole bunch of community characters already premade. I personally don't tend to use characters that don't use the normal uniform aesthetic though; it ruins the illusion of being at 'just some school for girls' if every other one is a succubus or dressed like an anime character.

May 1, 2020
Is there a way to speed up loading? I understand there are a lot of mods, but why does it take so long to load? I even have it on a SSD. I feel like the game is trying to kill itself every time I enter a new section of the day.

warlord170

Jan 7, 2018
Can someone give me the names of all the sideloader modpack folders please because I renamed a couple of them and now some of the mods are not working I didn't realise that renaming some of the folders in the mod folder would break some of the mods, thanks in advance

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, how to unpack these 9 parts? I have no idea, it says 7zip but the program does not recognize it, extracting says only the archive cannot be opened or the files are damaged. What is it?? Is it up to date or files locked?

Koikatsu Enjoyer

Oct 26, 2022
Anyone knows a way to delete unwanted animation options from the chara studio? or pin/favorite the ones you actually use?
Cuz it's frustrating for me to scroll and look for the ones I need every time, some of these also have long names, so unless I memorise all of them in order, I need to hover over them till I find the one I need. :(

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes