Haleluyo

Mar 26, 2020
Not helpful
I was being serious. It's not my fault that you aren't informative. You didn't say or clarify anything that suggests you have any issues with the installation nor did you even do it in the first place. So the most obvious step here is to use window instead of linux and try installing the game. When you do all these and the game doesn't work, THEN we'll try to fix the problem one at a time. Not every one that tried this on steam deck has the same problem. The base game is compatible, but BR and HF are a different story.

And that's if you know your steam deck well and how to properly operate it. If you don't, that's your homework.

Toraley

Dec 28, 2022
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
Found this in a loophole of google searches. Your links are dead. Do you still have the cards?

obijuan24

Apr 8, 2018
Ever since i updated to rx16 rhe cheat menu doesn’t work anymore. Is anyone else dealing with this?

EDIT: okay, so i found out that i needed to re-assign the hotkey for the runtime editor so i can access the cheat menu, so i guess everything works now.

Last edited:

Toraley

Dec 28, 2022
Ever since i updated to rx16 rhe cheat menu doesn’t work anymore. Is anyone else dealing with this?
Yes, it happened to me. I managed to solve reinstalling pretty much everything. I don't know if this is the only way, but it worked for me.

obijuan24

Apr 8, 2018
Nothing pops up when you hit pause|break? not even a bar at the bottom?
nope. when i looked in the plugin tab in settings i saw only the option to unlock all h positions, but not the option to assign a hotkey to opening the cheat menu itself

boyvip

Mar 4, 2017

EDIT: okay, so i found out that i needed to re-assign the hotkey for the runtime editor so i can access the cheat menu, so i guess everything works now.
Hello i try that and nothing any other solution?

Feb 3, 2020
I can't change clothes in the character creation menu
Does anyone know what this is due to?
(sorry if my english is bad)

Edit : nvm, I found the error

Last edited:

TheDanielJackson

Nov 16, 2018
anyway is you see some strange behaviour about stiletto post the sintoms/problems...
then we talk about that.......
I just wanted to say that I installed a fresh copy of RX16 today then copied some characters, saves, and scenes from an old RX10.1 install, and the stiletto mod will not work in RX16. The UI to adjust the shoes opens in the character creator, but the values I enter won't apply to the shoes. It worked fine in RX10.1, but not in RX16.

I didn't copy any mod config or game config.

I'll mess around some more and see if I can get it working.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

TheDanielJackson

Nov 16, 2018
I just wanted to say that I installed a fresh copy of RX16 today then copied some characters, saves, and scenes from an old RX10.1 install, and the stiletto mod will not work in RX16. The UI to adjust the shoes opens in the character creator, but the values I enter won't apply to the shoes. It worked fine in RX10.1, but not in RX16.

I didn't copy any mod config or game config.

I'll mess around some more and see if I can get it working.
Renaming "KK_AdvIKPlugin.dll" in "\BepInEx\plugins" to prevent the game from loading it seems to have resolved the issue. Not sure yet if anything broke after doing this.

Reactions: Anonymous2019

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
Question: I just got a new computer, and I redownloaded this. On my old one, I used Tachumi's scenes in chara studio and they worked fine, but on my new computer i tried loading one and it said i was missing a bunch of zipmods. Is there a modpack not included in this download that makes Tachumi's scenes work? I remember i downloaded a pack before, but I can't remember what it was now. Help a brother out?

Thank you in advance!

Soyjoy

Jun 13, 2019
does anyone know why my game got stutter?
(a bit laggy) even my spec is way beyond "recommended" setting ?? *its also like this before on AA2, but theres a solution on AA2, so anyone had solution for koikatsu please let me know
- it tooks time for loading
- sometimes its stutter (the first frame/after loading/talk/action)

thx

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes