Haleluyo

Mar 26, 2020
Does anybody know how to fix the tongue into the correct position? Source: Tachumi.

Update: The problem is fixed. I talked to Tachumi about this in Pixiv. They have been a great help. Go support them if you can. 1671189066316.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Thank You <3

Some of them can be downloaded Free on Bepis ^_^ especialy if they get old or its someone else girl but edited by me :D
Sry for late answer i dont visit F95 too much :x... only to search Hentai games once in week :D

//Edit:
Upgraded version of Mao with 4 dicks :D
View attachment 2236759
Dont you know, is there a mod for sunshine or koikatsu to make love progression slower, not just straight to sex? Some blocking mods mb

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Does anybody know how to fix the tongue into the correct position? Source: Tachumi. View attachment 2239334
mhh looks like a head mod to me.....
mostly head mod have problems with tongue in general....(position/lenght or texture)

need the card source/link for have the 100% confirmation can you provide it?

or try change something on face/mouth bone and see the result.....
Snap14.jpg
then you can try some bone on advance bonemod window.......

if nothing change then:
1)dont' mind just ignore it......
2)rebuild the head using a good head mod with tongue compaibility and try to be the more accurate possible.....

i myself made some new head wen i dont' like some headmod cards and the result was reaaly worth it!!!!
example:
candace headmod vs my waifu
Snap15.jpg

edit:
wow i found it!

thanks a lot buddy i really like some of these girls!!

edit2:
ok i found her is Mifuyu let me see her
Snap16.jpg
that head mod is ok..... nothing strange here...did you modify something?
ok time to test her ingame......
wtf is that doggy come from? is that a studio pose??
of course here is everything in order....
Snap18.jpg
just change her facial expression on studio during that motion...or something related to face mood.......

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Haleluyo

xsonicx

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone else having this issue? I found that MainGameVR mod works very well while roaming the school and talking to the npcs/girls, but when you enter a H scene, you are stuck in 3rd person, the camera doesn't follow the players head anymore. Anything that I may be missing?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm here again asking for a new place to download scenes like gang and hardcore etc content. I remember finding a really aggressive scenes site but forget where it was. other than BepisDB that also has loli content and some "hardcore" scenes, where else can I get those? the site I found back then also had honey select content and had some really fucked up scenes.

asking for a friend :whistle:

give-me-e39nir.jpg

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
Can someone help me?
In CharaStudio, there are certain scenes that when played, the camera goes to a random spot and stays there. I tried to move it to no avail. When I pause the scene, I can control the camera again, but as soon as I play it, the camera breaks again. I also noticed that the camera slots go blue whenever I try to select one of them.
I didn't download any mods, just what was on torrent.

EDIT: Ugh, nevermind, I tried the scenes again and now they're working properly. I really don't know what happened.

Last edited:

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Can someone help me?
In CharaStudio, there are certain scenes that when played, the camera goes to a random spot and stays there. I tried to move it to no avail. When I pause the scene, I can control the camera again, but as soon as I play it, the camera breaks again. I also noticed that the camera slots go blue whenever I try to select one of them.
I didn't download any mods, just what was on torrent.
post the scene

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Hey im new to this and really don't want to skim through a ton of pages to find what im looking for need to know where to find missing mod packs and how to make sure they stay working

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Try the discord rips in this link
it's not here, this link does have many good scenes I've already found. however... (always a problem XD) it's mega downloader and this fucker has a download limit. no matter what kind of cheat I try like quitting and trying again that 3-4 giga max limiter always stays.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes