bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
No, some characters are still missing hair, clothing. Some faces clip through the top of their heads, some are naked until I talk to them. Why is this the most busted thing ever? lol

Edit: And everyone seems to have unnaturally huge tits, with the biggest suction cupped nipples - What mod is doing that? Eevans Azula chara card definately didn't preview with size G breasts
hey i am a fan of azula too!
so i found than the evann original have no tits bones modification....just normal tits 60.....
Snap3.jpg
also they are 2 variants.....one old one new....
both height 40 head 73 but different bone shape structures......
Snap4.jpg
which one is the most beautiful???
now i want to test anyway in low poly enviroment.....
Snap9.jpg
all normal no anomalyes apart the missing lowpoly hair....

are you a fan too?? get the 2 versions for free here:

Last edited:

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Tfo Girz i meid :x...
Mao and Wienne

Wienne is actualy first girl i ever made in Koikatsu, just after 7 months i upgraded her... :)
Render-2022-12-13-03-12-28.png Render-2022-12-11-08-38-49.png

If You want u can download 10 of my new poses for sitting for girls:
- remmeber to enable FK Body in chara after loading pose - yes it is required...
1) Load Pose in Chara
2) Kinematics -> FK -> Enable "FK Body"
Here is preview of all 10 poses:
Render-2022-12-12-01-30-52.png Render-2022-12-12-01-33-53.png Render-2022-12-12-01-36-44.png Render-2022-12-12-01-43-29.png Render-2022-12-12-01-59-10.png Render-2022-12-12-02-08-59.png Render-2022-12-12-02-12-01.png Render-2022-12-12-06-50-38.png Render-2022-12-12-04-55-16.png Render-2022-12-12-01-49-03.png

And here download: ( Drop to Studio folder )
If You want more poses or different stuff... here is source of this things ->

AamerTK

Oct 13, 2018
Hello, everyone
My name is AamerTK and my discord account got hacked recently but I were able to retrieve it today. And apparently some spam messages were send to all my contacts in the account and one of them were the Koikatsu community server and thus they blocked and kicked me out of it, I know this seem cringe but I was a victim and I am trying to contact the server but no one answered me and since I don't know where to go I posted this here hopefully some one could help me get back in the server and even if I can't it's ok but I would rather try to fix everything I can before regretting it.
Thank you for your consideration

MEBA

Dec 13, 2022
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
I want Umamusume cards

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Well... I just have some NSFW stuff to share :eek:...
And Outfit if You want xD

This is Mao first time :D I know for her first time i should make some better scene
but well... I was lazy so only floating dicks xD who the fuck want to see guys anywaa ? :D
Render-2022-12-13-06-19-49.png

Here is Mao in chains :3... ( golden chains ofc. )
M1.png M2.png M3.png M4.png

And here third scene MaoXTatsu :3...
Render-2022-12-13-11-26-55.png

Well i also made her some "clothes" :D
Render-2022-12-13-11-58-17.png Render-2022-12-13-08-37-39.png
If You want to use her clothes:
( Thats Outfit Card - but if Card Data is corrupted because of F95 use Bepis to download )
Outfit_MaoClothes.png

Mao.png

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Well... I just have some NSFW stuff to share :eek:...
And Outfit if You want xD

This is Mao first time :D I know for her first time i should make some better scene
but well... I was lazy so only floating dicks xD who the fuck want to see guys anywaa ? :D
View attachment 2233171

Here is Mao in chains :3... ( golden chains ofc. )
View attachment 2233165 View attachment 2233166 View attachment 2233167 View attachment 2233168

And here third scene MaoXTatsu :3...
View attachment 2233173

Well i also made her some "clothes" :D
View attachment 2233174 View attachment 2233172
If You want to use her clothes:
( Thats Outfit Card - but if Card Data is corrupted because of F95 use Bepis to download )
View attachment 2233180

View attachment 2233169
Wow, that some cute character you got here...

Reactions: Tobi/Chaos

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
I give up, I've been trying to make my game work for over 2 weeks and I still get CTDs and infinite white screens despite all my fixes, reinstalls, and patches you guys suggest. Guess I'm just not good enough to play this game.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I give up, I've been trying to make my game work for over 2 weeks and I still get CTDs and infinite white screens despite all my fixes, reinstalls, and patches you guys suggest. Guess I'm just not good enough to play this game.
:cry:
Sorry, but I don't understand,
ok try to rebuild the game from V5 to make Kplug work... but if it doesn't, amen.
The repack is working (almost) fine and it's got at least 50% of the kplug poses in there
So basically you miss only the possibility to undress the girls while talking and have sex in the small dancing video..
All the rest is there, just have to use other plugins/cheats.
-- Besides Kplug works in Sunshine Rx6, maybe 7, while a lot of other stuff doesn't o_O--

One thing is to start from a vanilla version and build it custom in time (years), but to start from a modded ver and roll back to then re-mod it, is a hell of a work and could take ages if feasible at all...

So why don't you try Rx 16 to make some exper and than switch to sunshine? (or did I miss the game is not workin 4u?)

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
:cry:
Sorry, but I don't understand,
ok try to rebuild the game from V5 to make Kplug work... but if it doesn't, amen.
The repack is working (almost) fine and it's got at least 50% of the kplug poses in there
So basically you miss only the possibility to undress the girls while talking and have sex in the small dancing video..
All the rest is there, just have to use other plugins/cheats.
-- Besides Kplug works in Sunshine Rx6, maybe 7, while a lot of other stuff doesn't o_O--

One thing is to start from a vanilla version and build it custom in time (years), but to start from a modded ver and roll back to then re-mod it, is a hell of a work and could take ages if feasible at all...

So why don't you try Rx 16 to make some exper and than switch to sunshine? (or did I miss the game is not workin 4u?)
I can't do story or Free-H, I can get into Character gen just fine but Free-H puts me at an infinite White screen with music playing in the BG and Story crashes after the first cutscene. (this is RX11 btw)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
wait wait wait.........at first looks is like you want to drive a f1 car with just a normal license driving.......
that's no the way to do it!!!!!

1rst thing first are you sure the cause of your problems are NOT just inside your pc/windows???? ...
did you install in C:\ILLUSION or anything with shorter path?

get an old version from like rx5-7 to rx11 max unzip and then play.......
don't touch nothing just test the game on your system....

if is all good then you can go to the next step....
yeah you can use your userdata but first make sure is everything working is order.....

IF NOT then you must fix FIRST the problematic things inside your pc/windows........
then you can go kplug & then manual adding whatever you need from plugin to mod.......

are you wasting time doing all the same time....modding is a step to step(backup) process..........

you can just make falling the entire castle by just doing a wrong move.......

as example:
i cannot make RoomGirl works on my system...no matter how much knowledge i have i does no like that bitch!
always freeze at start....ntlea..local settings...even without bepinex...
dunno maybe is because i have a potato pc.....
but the maker demo worked with no problems that's the strange/irritating things about....
fuck that!!! the game suck anyway i had to watch through gameplay videos......

I can't do story or Free-H, I can get into Character gen just fine but Free-H puts me at an infinite White screen with music playing in the BG and Story crashes after the first cutscene. (this is RX11 btw)
is vanilla or modded rx11?
if is vanilla= something is wrong on your end.....
if modded=your broken it somewhere........

just go to older version and compare the results......using vaniila extracted of course.....

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Guys what is the better game? This koikatsu with the last repack or koikatsu sunshine with the last repack?
The games are identical, just the first is at school and the other is on an island.
The only substantial difference is that you can port your chars from normal Koikatsu to Sunshine and not the other way around.
Eventually Sunshine will override the old one, as it is more "new..?", but still 90% of mods are made for the old and they are not granted to work if not adapted by the modder. This gives problems specially in the studio.
As for the main game, runs just fine, maybe better

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Wow, that some cute character you got here...
Thank You <3

Some of them can be downloaded Free on Bepis ^_^ especialy if they get old or its someone else girl but edited by me :D
Sry for late answer i dont visit F95 too much :x... only to search Hentai games once in week :D

//Edit:
Upgraded version of Mao with 4 dicks :D
Render-2022-12-15-09-55-46.png

Last edited:

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
wait wait wait.........at first looks is like you want to drive a f1 car with just a normal license driving.......
that's no the way to do it!!!!!

1rst thing first are you sure the cause of your problems are NOT just inside your pc/windows???? ...
did you install in C:\ILLUSION or anything with shorter path?

get an old version from like rx5-7 to rx11 max unzip and then play.......
don't touch nothing just test the game on your system....

if is all good then you can go to the next step....
yeah you can use your userdata but first make sure is everything working is order.....

IF NOT then you must fix FIRST the problematic things inside your pc/windows........
then you can go kplug & then manual adding whatever you need from plugin to mod.......

are you wasting time doing all the same time....modding is a step to step(backup) process..........

you can just make falling the entire castle by just doing a wrong move.......

as example:
i cannot make RoomGirl works on my system...no matter how much knowledge i have i does no like that bitch!
always freeze at start....ntlea..local settings...even without bepinex...
dunno maybe is because i have a potato pc.....
but the maker demo worked with no problems that's the strange/irritating things about....
fuck that!!! the game suck anyway i had to watch through gameplay videos......

is vanilla or modded rx11?
if is vanilla= something is wrong on your end.....
if modded=your broken it somewhere........

just go to older version and compare the results......using vaniila extracted of course.....
Vanilla fresh install works just fine.
Gonna put in a simple custom card from my personal User Data folder.
Edit1: Minus most of the missing mods, this is working so far. Gonna import a sideloader froom RX16 and see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Vanilla fresh install works just fine.
Gonna put in a simple custom card from my personal User Data folder.
Edit1: Minus most of the missing mods, this is working so far. Gonna import a sideloader froom RX16 and see what happens.
ok first fase clear....great!

2 fase:
add sideloader mods from RX16
add FINAL Translation from RX16
add your userdata from..... you know where.......

test everything.....

3 fase:
add kplug in manual mode or installer mode.....
BUT FIRST backup the entire:
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX\BepInEx

test everything.....

4 fase:
add all missing plugin/mods
BUT FIRST backup the entire:
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX\BepInEx

now can you have a woking kplug build you must backup before you touch/add any files....for safety reason....

for plugin is all about what you need/want the most....possibility are endless......
for sideloader mods usually does no have consequences so you can easy put inside without backup.....

this on paper but in realty....the only problem is than there is a lot of custom version on these BetterRepack and sometime wen they converted they fuk up something in the process....
so if you load a card made from old version it works no problem but if you use this custom mods the cards will have weird issue or wrong accessory positioning....sometimes......

one card i really get crazy of fixing was the rogue classic hair problem......

if you load her hair ok your using old mod if not your using the new one ???bugged version???.....
Snap1.jpg
wow the original is so bad compared to my waifu......but anyway you get a idea....
i am using old version and no hair problems at all...
and yes you can make her pretty if you are a good maker........cya

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes